gems
size
Small
build
player
06-13-2015, 06:57 PM
she is in her first heat (;
no darker wolves please, this is for a fun/laid back time

Days were spent laying around till the warmer seasons returned, something Juliette was not too pleased about. Winter always brought out her sluggish side, wanting to do nothing about lay all curled up in a den and sleep the days away, not wanting to deal with the cold and lifeless world outside. And when you are a rogue, things just felt one hundred times worse. She groaned, rolling over onto her back and stretching her legs out into the air above her. She had just taken a decently nice nap in a temporary bed of bark covered with dirt and leaves she was lucky enough to find in a small room of the crypt. It was time to get up and check out more of this place, see if there were any goodies she could claim for her own and keep her entertained on future travels. So with a grunt the female rolled over onto her stomach and picked herself up, giving herself a quick shake and short yawn before making her way down a nearby tunnel.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-13-2015, 10:24 PM

The creature made his way on scene. A new place to explore, a new opportunity to be had. And the scent that drew him to here, to this place, was the heated scent of a female. Then again, it might have drawn any male to her seeking a little thrill. But he, perhaps he had other plans. He entered the crypt, following the woman's scent until he found her. Amber eyes gazed into the depths, the form of another walking away from him. With a raised brow, a small sneer appeared on his maw before it quickly faded away
Following after her, he'd stop a few feet behind her. "Well now, what have we here?"

The Devil Speaks || The Devil Thinks

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Juliette

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-25-2015, 12:11 PM

It had felt like something was lingering in the darkness around her, but Juliette brushed it aside, figuring that it was just her mind playing tricks on her because she was in a position where her senses were being tested. That was till she heard a voice from behind, causing the female to jump with a high pitched, and very embarrassing squeak, making a bunny hop forward in surprise. Golden eyes went wide, searching the darkness to figure out where the figure was while at the same time trying to turn to face it in case the creature came at her next. Ears pulled forward when she finally realized that she wasn’t being snuck up on, and that this male, from the sound of it was asking her something.

Juliette took in a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves now that she knew it was just a wolf in front of her and not some scary creature from the deep darkness of this strange area. "Don't do that!" She managed to bark, shaking herself briefly and straightening herself out, putting on a straight face. "It isn't polite to scare a lady, ya know." She added on with a huff, nose sniffing the air to gather information on this unknown individual since she couldn't barely see anything in the darkness. What she was able to gather was nothing much, just that he seemed to be a loner, having little to no scent of another mixed into his fur. That was good she guessed.

Having the urge to be around others more than usual lately, the wolf wouldn't trot off back to her own thing, instead she would remain standing there waiting for a reply. Traveling on her own for some time now she had been quite lonely, so having some company for once was refreshing and get her back into that cheerful mood once more. "So what are you doing following me in this place, hm?" She asked curiously, head tilting to the side. For her it was both a question and a jab at calling this guy a creeper, people didn't just follow people for the heck of it, there was something on his agenda.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 03:49 PM
He laughed a gritty laugh, like the way batman laughed at joker for landing himself in jail again. This girl amused him, "Where are my manners? I forgot to say 'boo' as I walked in." His voice was sarcastic as he tilted his head to the side with a blank look. Challenging her to say more, but all that would come was an accusation of sorts.

He looked around as if there were someone else there with them, a paw raising dramatically to his chest. "Mee? Follow you? Don't flatter yourself." He'd respond, a wicked grin spreading his face like a jack o Lantern. He'd have fun with her, this he could tell already. "What are you doing walking down dark caves? All manner of dangerous things lurk in the dark y know."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!