gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-14-2015, 01:44 AM
The girl sighed, her eyes wide as she watched the snow howl outside the caves. Her tail wagged dully against the ground, whining escaping her throat. She wanted to go outside today, to see what else she could find, but it seemed nature would tell her "No! You have to stay inside today. No playtime for you silly girl!" It wasn't fair! She rolled over onto her back in boredom, stretching her paws over her head as she toyed at the single little leaf she had found the day before. Blowing at it, she watched it drift away from her until the wind outside blew it back. She covered her eyes with her paws, this was no fun!

Groaning, she flopped over onto her left side, an exaggerated sigh seeping out with force as she watched the ongoing storm. When would it be over? When could she go play? Would it go on for days? She shot up to a sitting position, no that couldn't happen! Standing, she paced back and forth for a while, pawing at a rock here, a bug there. But it wasn't fun enough. So she sat back where she was before. "Y'know, it's not very nice to keep me from playing outside!" She called out to the storm...but it would go unheard.

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:12 PM

"You do to me so well."

A storm, the behemoth needed to find shelter soon. A cat was no good in rainwater falling from the sky. Even in Africa it was something that he avoided, letting out an irritated grumble from his snout. The large lion would start walking towards the cavern, his thick muscles and paws carrying him on until safely inside the place. Shaking himself free of the annoying thing that was known as water, something he severely hated. Nothing would compare to the pure hatred he felt for getting his paws wet as he started to lick the insides of his paws. Soft fur becoming more clean for the albino to keep his image clear. After all, looks did a lot for a male lion.

He stopped when he heard something next to him, he hadn't realized that there was a small wolf with him. Smaller than most and it made his pink eyes look curiously. Yelling at the whether was not going to do anything. Hyder was already in a bad mood as it was, rolling his eyes he let out a snuff. Maybe she wouldn't realize he was here, which was not a huge possibility.

Speech,

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Her focus on her boredom had been so in depth, she hadn't realized that a huge chunk of snow had barged into her cave. Then the scent hit, and she immediately flopped onto her belly and onto her feet faster then you could sneeze. Eyes wide, she stared at what she thought might have been her imagination, and that maybe a snowman had come to life. And y'know, maybe that's what it was! Tail wagging furiously, she barked at the thing a few times before racing around the creature. "The snow listened! It made me someone to play with! I have a snow creature! I have a snow creature!"

She stopped in front of Hyder, head tilted to her left as she stared at him in great curiosity. "Were you born from the snow and sent to play with me!?"

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
07-08-2015, 04:30 PM

"You do to me so well."

As soon as the small creature noticed him, Hyder let a thin grumble escape his throat. Something close to what those wolves to call a growl. He pulled back his snout to show of his huge feline sharp teeth. "Hardly child, I was born from hellfire sand." he responded to her. So much for a relaxing evening until this damn snowstorm passed. The white creature shook his mane seemingly trying to stay as far away from the tiny dog as possible. He was curious but not entirely in the mood for being nice.

"My name is Hyder, I am a lion a type of magnificent cat compared to you dog." he announced himself. To make it somewhat clear he was on a higher level than she was. Some wolves could hold their own, but he highly doubted that she herself could.

Speech,

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-10-2015, 12:42 AM

The girl fell silent as sat in a pout. His mannerisms had gone over her head...most of them, all that spoke to her was that he was prettier then her. "You are pretty...pretty mean!" She huffed. All she wanted to do was play! But instead, here came this big grumpy cat waltzing into her cave. HER cave! Standing, she walked over to him with burning eyes, she wasn't afraid. If he wanted to eat her, he could. And she'd tell him that. "If you came here to eat me, go ahead! But I can promise you I'll give you a pretty bad stomach ache!" She huffed again, sitting herself right in front of him.

Any other wolf in their right mind probably would turn tail and keep their distance. But not her, oh no. She would stand, or rather sit in front of this big bully cat. If he didn't show interest in playing, then maybe she could trick him into it...a staring contest. And so she stared at him, unblinking.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
07-10-2015, 12:52 AM

"You do to me so well."

It amused him slightly how he had set the small creature off, it surfaced a smile behind his mouth. Although she then would say that he should eat her, it had crossed his mind. Though, he highly doubted that she would even be a snack for him. Would she even taste good? As if she knew she would cause his stomach trouble, his smile faded to another unamused face. She sat herself in front of him, causing Hyder to back his head up a little his thick mane poking out. His pink eyes seemed to lock with hers at that moment, neither of them blinking. What..... was she doing? The lion let out a shrill growl sounding like a scratchy lion purr.

"....Are.... you cold or something?" Hyder finally said blinking, not quiet sure how to handle her. The strange mannerism of a wolf was something he probably would never understand. Hell, she was small enough to climb on top of him into her main. Was she even worth keeping though? "Speak your name mutt, mine is Hyder." he would state.

Speech,

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-10-2015, 01:37 AM

She watched him for a reaction. Any reaction at all. And she got satisfaction when she figured out that she was possibly annoying him. He made a sound stranger then she could imagine, did he just burp or something? "....Are.... you cold or something?" What a strange question to ask her! Despite that, she would not blink. She had grown to be a master at this game, often holding staring contests against the blank walls of the cavern or with some spider somewhere on the corner of the wall. But then it seemed, VICTORY!!! He blinked! And this caused her to leap up in joy as she hopped in circles! "I win! I win!"

She turned to face him, delight upon her face as she answered his initial question. "No I'm not, in fact I've kinda gotten used to being alone. But, I have my stash of moss that I use as a blanket!" She rushed over to them, tossing herself among the pile as she rolled upon them. "I'm like a little homeless lady!" She exclaimed, then his words perked her ears and she sat up, bits of moss in her pelt. Did he just call her a mutt?? [color=#]"You did NOT just call me a mutt!"[/color] She had heard his name, sure. But that didn't excuse the fact he had called her a mutt. She got up, walking towards him puffed out as if she were the big wolf on campus.. She did not break eye contact with him either as she strode up to him. "I am an Adravendi, and we are not mutts you big meanie!" She seemed to scold him, then an idea struck her. Just for that, he'd punish him. And nobody liked what she had planned in mind.

Without waiting, she dashed towards him and around to his side, leaping upon his back and diving into his mane. She was small enough, she could do it! She began to tickle him from within her new hiding spot, like a flee except...possibly not as irritating.. Or maybe she was, who knew! "Why're you so mean? That's not very nice Mister Hyder!" She scolded again, the girl tangling herself within his big bushy mane.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
07-10-2015, 02:43 AM

"You do to me so well."

What exactly had she won? Hyder again would not understand the antics of this one. He could only assume that she was a pup without parents, however her scent would beg to differ on her age. Though his comment about her being a mutt seemed to offend her. Gladly, he would always live to offend another if he so wished. She just had happened to catch him when he was in a foul mood, that was her fault. Perhaps she could also blame it on this snow storm for a desert dwelling animal such as himself. Adravendi, another surname thing that he did not yet understand.

However she would go on insisting, and then crawling into the huge mane of fur that sat upon his neck and head. The lion would shake his head for a moment, ears flicking behind him. He didn't stop her from crawling in there, he simply placed his head on his front paws staring out of the mouth of the cave watching the wind and snow kick up. "I'm a king I can say what I wish. You just happened to catch me in a bad mood miss Adravendi wolf. If you are going to make a home out of my mane then you should remain with me." he would gruff.

"The world is a scary place Miss Adravendi wolf, I am big and strong and will be able to protect you from those scary things." it was true as anything. A creature like her couldn't possibly survive on her own for long. Yet he felt an odd attachment growing inside of him, like he should take her in and protect her. In fact, Hyder could use her.

Speech,

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 08:26 PM
She popped her head out from his mane, her body following suit as she wiggles her way to lay on his head. She peered down at him, her gazed pierced with so much curiosity she could explode! "You're a king!? King of what? Do you have a pack? Do lions have pack?" She began to pelt him with questions, something she did often to many. But lately she hadn't really met many others.

Her tail wagged atop his head, could this mean she had a friend!? A big fluffy kitty that could protect her and scare away all the bad guys!? Not that she had ever really met any bad guys...she rolled onto her back, paws stretching over her head as he tongue hung out. "So you would be like a...a..." What was it called? Valhalla had members that protected other members, but she didn't know too much about that. Better yet, it was like her dad protecting her and her siblings and mom from bad guys! So was he like another dad? "Like a dad? My daddy used to protect me...but he's gone and I don't know where he went." poor poor innocent little Ashe.