ardent

Collide

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2015, 07:32 PM

The woman had lost her path from Sabine... but that was alright. She had come back North for a time, in search of something that had caught her attention. No, not something. Someone. The woman would have his name and his face in her mind as she wandered. Vrel was a different male... and though her goal of seeing Aki again hadn't been forgotten she also wanted to see Vrel again. Perhaps her heart was becoming torn in two directions? Perhaps so... and selfishness would have her come back North rather than continue to travel along with Sabine.

'Am I fool? Since when do men come before family?' Guilt ate at Sunniva. It wasn't as though she didn't care for Sabine and Aki... but she also believed in having her own source of happiness.  She would shake her head, wondering what had become of Sabine. She was sure the other woman was out there somewhere, and surely safe and sound.

It was as she arrived in the unique territory that Sunniva couldn't help but be puzzled. It was bizarre how the trees grew here... and... Vrel's scent was here! The woman would smirk some, tilting her head back to call for him. Come out come out, play time!

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Art by:: Tealah

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
06-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Vrel

Vrel would be looking up at the sky while snow fell down on his face, he was sitting on top of the mountain that led into the cave that he called home. A howl would reach his ears, it had been awhile since he had heard that voice. It was the call of that female he had met during the summer, what was her name Sunniva. He had nearly forgotten about her, should he go to her or not. He didn’t want to tell her that he was enslaved to a cat, she would probably just ignore him for that. But if he didn’t go what would she think then, he was amazed that he was putting so much thought into a simple girl what was wrong with him. He would trek down the mountain to find the woman, once he did he would approach her. “It has been a while, Sunniva.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 08:33 PM

Sunniva waited, and she was not to be disappointed. Vrel would come, much to her pleasure, and Sunniva would let her gaze roam across him with a shine to her red gaze. It had indeed been a while. Far too long without their play and banter. But that was alright. There was a time for all things, and there was certainly a time for it now as she gazed upon him. "That it has. I can't help but wonder what you've been up to since then." Her smirk was mischievous, a bit playful. Sunniva would stalk towards him, giving pause when she scented the feline upon his coat. "Hanging with a cat?" She would inquire, arching a brow.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Art by:: Tealah

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
07-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Vrel’s eyes would be focused on Sunniva as she started to talk, so she had been wondering what he had been up to. In the back of his mind he had been wondering the same about he, as for him he hadn’t done much except get enslaved by a part of that inferior species of cats. The girl would stalk towards him and he would look at her as if she was acting a bit strange. She would ask a question that would strike a nerve in Vrel, he didn’t like that he was enslaved by a cat nor would he ever want to acknowledge it. But he couldn’t lie outright to her that just wasn’t right, he would take a step back from the femme and stiffen a bit. He avoided looking directly at her as he spoke, “Yes, but not willingly.”

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 07:12 PM

When he spoke, he avoided looking in her eyes. Not willingly? What was that supposed to mean? Sunniva would furrow her brow, bristling her fur some. “What do you mean by that? That it’s not willingly?” Her words were on edge, a sharp tone to them. “You can’t be... A slave?” Her voice was incredulous. “That... That can’t be.” A wolf the slave of some feline? What kind of bullshit was this? Her fur would puff out, her tone sharp. “This is unacceptable. Who dares!?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
07-14-2015, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 08:42 PM by Vrel.)
Sunniva would respond in a way that Vrel might’ve had he had she been enslaved, only maybe in a bit more words than he would have said. She figured it out he was a slave or prisoner depending on how he felt. She seemed a bit in shock that he was a slave he hated being one but he couldn’t really get out of the deal if he couldn’t win a fight against the cat. Vrel was angry at the moment she had struck a nerve in his mind that didn’t settle well, ”I lost a fight to a stupid cat!” he would snap “I don’t know their name I just know their face. You should be ashamed to hang out with the likes of me, one who can’t even hold his own against a stupid cat.” He would walk away from her to sit down a good ten feet away and look up at the sky. It was true what he had said, she should be ashamed to hang out with him if she had any brains she would just leave him alone. He didn’t deserve any attention from anyone at this time, much less a female.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 05:21 PM

Vrel would respond, his words angry. He had lost a fight to the cat, and thus he was their slave. His words stung her, saying that she should be ashamed to hang out with him. The female would give pause, gaze following him. Vrel might have had a point in his mind, but in Sunniva’s own he had little. Whether she should be ashamed or not the female didn’t care. She would push those thoughts away as she came back to his side, gently touching his shoulder. Her gaze was thoughtful, her voice soft.

“It is not always a bad thing to lose, Vrel.” She would say, trying to give him some comfort. “Rather than merely be angry, perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here instead. Why don’t you practice your fighting so that you might be able to earn back your freedom? No man can be a slave forever if he tries that and besides... I don’t see that cat around here now.” Sunniva would walk past Vrel now, walking until she was a good five feet away. She’d turn to face him again, setting her defenses.

#9e0b0f“Fight me, Vrel. I’ll help you.”

"Talk" "You" Think