gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Motif woke in the early hours of the morning to find her side cooling, her living heater had vanished on her. She sighed and stretched and blinked lazily into the very early light as she wondered where Shai had gotten to. She didn't dwell long, he could have popped out for a bathroom break, to go hunting or perhaps to take Shaye on some early morning activity. Instead of letting that take presidance in her mind instead she would cast her eyes down to her growing belly and gently place a paw across her heart, close her eyes and listen for a heart beat or moment. She had to wait a few moments before she felt that stirring, that little shimmer of life inside of her that melted her heart. She moved her paw to find that spark of life, her eyes still closed.

“Hey baby” she whispered softly, letting a smile slip across her muzzle. Her belly was small for how far along she was and she was certain she was only going to have one child through that was uncommon for a wolf. It was a mothers instinct that perhaps was right on that aspect, if not others. “My sweet little boy. Your going to even up the numbers you know, so poor Shai wont feel quite so ganged up by the girls in his life” she teased gently. “I wonder if you will like healing too, or maybe you'll take after your mumma and prefer physical activities like running and spars. I think you'll break little girls hearts before Shaye even knows what a boy is” she added in, and chuckled, through a single little tear would slip past her guard, a tear of love and affection for the little unknown growing inside of her.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-16-2015, 08:35 PM
Shai had to take a piss in the early morning, he'd left the den he shared with Motif loathe to actually leave her side. He wanted very much to remain near her through out the pregnancy, he'd not experienced it with Shaye. He'd hurry himself, and half asleep as he neared the den again he'd hear Mo's voice. At first he thought she might be talking to him, but it became apparent quickly that she was talking to their unborn child. He'd grin as he slowed and quietly approached the entrance, feeling a little bad about listening in but glad he heard her all the same.

As she quieted he slipped into the entrance, smiling widely as he took her beck into his arms. "Do you really think it's a boy?" He'd ask her quietly as he got comfortable once more. He hadn't put much thought into gender yet, and he wasn't really sure how many pups there would be. Shaye had been the only one from their previous time together. Would this be the same? He wouldn't worry yet but he didn't want to think about what kind of complications might cause single pup litters. She was certainly not big enough to have more than one though.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-16-2015, 08:42 PM
She fell silent as she let the emotions over come her, just smiling and looking down at the paw over her chest. She would look up at the sound of Shai's entrance and grin at him, wondering if he had been snooping. He would confirm that he heard her as he asked if she really thought it was a boy. She smiled and kissed his cheek as he snuggled back in beside her. “Don't doubt a mothers intuition” she would reply, as she looked down once again at her little boy-to-be.

Her small stomach made it an easy guess that she would only have a small litter, perhaps even, as she believed just one little child. The gender part was of course impossible to verify until it was born, but she had a good feeling she had a little boy growing inside of her. A little ladies man, someone who would have big adventures with his big sister and grow up in Abaven knowing a life with two parents and surrounded by loved ones.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-16-2015, 08:45 PM
He'd enjoy her kiss and return one of his own as she snuggled against him and made clear he shouldn't doubt her. He'd chuckle softly as he kissed her some more, unable to restrain himself. He wasn't sure he had ever imagined that he could love someone this much. He'd had strong feelings for Gwena, but even his time with her could not compare to how he felt about Motif at that moment. "A little boy." He'd muse as he nuzzled into her cheek. "What kind of names should we think about?" He'd ask curiously, he'd not been able to physically help with Shaye's name but his own was obviously the inspiration for her title. What could they call this little boy that was quickly developing within Motif's womb.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Shai would easily take her word for the gender of the baby that grew inside of her, and after a little happy confirmation in the little boy, he would go on to ask about names. She bit her lip, and grinned at Shai “perhaps no more plays on your name” she teased, it would be strange having another 'Sha' in their lives, and would only add to the confusion. At the time she had done it in memory of the father of her child that she didn't know if she would ever see again.

“Perhaps we could follow my family's tradition and give him a musical name, or a word from your language. I'm not certain, perhaps when we see him we will simply know his name” she offered, grinning at Shai.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-17-2015, 11:48 AM
She'd beam up at him as he started to contemplate what they might name their little son, though he'd smile at her words. Though it wasn't often his name and their daughters got mixed up it had happened more than once. Should they decide to add yet another Shai name they might really be in trouble. He'd nod confirming the same thought, though he was still eager and excited to know he'd be able to contribute to what the name would be. He had to start thinking about what kind of boy they would have. Would he be as tall as himself? Shaye had gotten quite close surely a boy would be just as big. He could already imagine them running around and play fighting, and his son eventually beating him at his own game. Shai couldn't help the wide smile that played on his features, he was going to have a son.

Motif wouldn't hesitate to offer a few more suggestions, going back to the tradition of her family or possibly a relevant word from his native tongue. Though he couldn't disagree that waiting until they saw him would be their greatest angle. "No matter what he's named he will be great." He'd whisper back, f he was half the pup that Shaye was he would be proud.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-21-2015, 12:35 AM
Both parents would eagerly let their thoughts turn to the joy of a son in their lives, so certain was motif that shai seemed to hold no doubts that his mate would be correct in her assumption. As the gold eyes of motif stayed on shai's form she would fins amused in him at the thought of another "sha" running loose around them. No doubt if they kept it up they could be a family of tongue twisters with motif being the odd one out. As motif continued to speak, shai wouldn't commit to any single idea motif offered and it seemed the pair would wait until the birth to do the naming.

Motif would privately play with a few ideas in her head, through nothing shouted out at her enough to speak her mind. "I don't doubt it either " she would offer to shai's gentle acknowledgment of their sons perfection. "I can't wait to meet him, and if he loved us even half as much as shaye does I will know we will be a happy family" she whispered, snuggling her nose into shai's coat.