Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-20-2015, 03:56 PM
{She's so indecisive at the moment. She doesn't know if she should find him or her family first XD}

She knew that she needed to find her family and assure them that she was okay. But at the moment, she was debating giving her friend a visit. Along with her family, Mingan was one of the wolves she missed the most. He had helped her when she was worried about her uncle, who had left after all. When she stepped in something, she pulled her paw away, purple eyes widening. What had she stepped in? Was it something that would burn the fur off of her paw, or-

Stop! She shook her head. It seemed she was still as imaginative as ever. As she sat there, near the entrance, she turned her head towards the moon. It almost cast enough moonlight to see by, and yet.....Was it too late to pay a visit to Mingan? "Stop worrying about everything." She jumped a little at the sound of her voice. She hadn't meant to speak out loud, after all. Rising to her paws, Zisa stretched, making her way closer to the entrance.

If you're going to visit Mingan, do it. If not, then try and find your family, at least. Zisa took a deep breath before she.....

Changed her mind again, and walked back inside the den.

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Mingan had decided to walk around the area. He was not sure if he should become a loner, or stay in the pack where his mother was in until the day the illness claimed her life. All these questions surrounded his mind: stay in the pack or not? Should you go and find your brother and try to make amends with them? All of these things haunted his mind. He was thankful for Darrah for looking after him and his brothers, and he wished that he could talk to his mother and ask her what he should do. He really needed her guidance and wisdom as of right now. It seemed as if the family from which he was born was being torn apart, and he sat down outside a den and hung his head, but, he would soon catch a scent that was familiar to him how could he not notice it. Zisa. The only friend that he had at the moment, and he was happy to know she was around her.

He turned his body around and looked around the inside of the den, enough moonlight for him to see though the inside. "Zisa?" He barked, his cranium tilted to the side slightly, "Are you there?"

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Zisa was so lost in thought that she hadn't noticed Mingan's scent. She stared down at the small pool of water she had stepped in earlier. At the voice, her head jolted up, and her eyes widened as she turned towards the wolf. She would recognize that voice anywhere, and she made her way closer to her old friend, tail wagging. She had missed him so much, and it was almost like her debating visiting had summoned him. "Mingan!" She barked, her walk gaining speed until she was almost running towards her friend. When she got close enough, she would attempt to tackle him to the ground, wagging her tail. Because of the size difference between the two, it was unlikely that she could knock him down, but she would still try. "I missed you!" She hadn't realized how much she had missed her friend before she had actually seen him.

"How have you been? It's been a while since we last met up!" It had, in fact. The last time they had met up was after Freyr left. The smaller female stared up at her friend.

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Mingan's dual-colored optics would widen in utter shock and disbelief when he happened to see Zisa hurling herself at him. She obviously was attempting to knock him down, so he playfully fell over and let her tackle him down as his tail swayed against the ground. He was happy to see her as he placed a paw on her muzzle, chuckling. "It is good to see you again as well, Zisa. I hope that everything is alright with you. I have been travelling for some time, and I was going to see you, but never got around to it."

He would give her a small lick upon the nose, trying to show that he was caring about her and didn't like to see her down and upset. It was obvious she was thinking of something since he was sure that if he didn't talk to her, she would more than likely not notice that he was standing there in front of her.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Zisa would chuckle at Mingan's words before she spoke. "Well, I was actually trying to hunt down Freyr until not too long ago. If you had came then, Einarr would have been all-" She stopped, taking a deep breath and making her voice overly deep as she spoke. "'I'll attack you. Roar."' She allowed a small laugh at her imitation of Einarr. It was true that her brother may have tried to, if he didn't trust her friend. "It is kind of funny though, because I was wondering if I should go visit you just a few minutes ago. I haven't been able to find my brother or my mom, and Freyr left."

When her friend licked her nose, she froze, her purple eyes widening for a moment as she regained her senses and backed away from him. Hoping her friend wouldn't think something was wrong, she reached out and aimed to playfully bat his nose. Honestly, if wolves could blush, she would be.

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Mingan would give a small chuckle when he looked to her. She was always playful and kind toward him. Her purple eyes seemed to have widened when he had licked her, but, he knew that it was probably because he had caught her off guard. He received a small bat with her paw to his face and he laughed some more, pretending to collapse to the ground and play dead, his mouth open slightly as his paws were in the air. He always enjoyed being in Zisa's presence, and, he hoped that in the distant future, he could ask her the important question like all other adult wolves would when they become older. For now, he was just happy playing with her.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Mingan flopped to the ground and played dead, and Zisa gasped in mock horror, trying not to laugh herself. She moved closer to him, wagging her tail as he attempted to nudge him, purple eyes glimmering with mischief. If he didn't respond, then she would back away for a moment, then come running back with the attempt to pounce on him. She tilted her head as she moved away, her playful mood gone as thoughts of her adopted father made their way back. "Mingan? Have you ever wondered what it would be like if our fathers had really met us? I've never really heard anything about him. I wonder what he was like.....Just as a wolf? Would he be someone to be proud of? Or would he be a wolf that I would vow to never be like?"

{Way to ruin it Zisa XD}

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Mingan opened his eyes and rolled over upon his stomach. He had not thought much about his father, however, he did wish that he had a chance to meet him. A small sigh escaped his chest cavity and outside as he looked to Zisa and nudged her, "I don't know to tell you the truth Zisa. How I do wish that I have met my father, mother told me that my father was strong and dependable, but he did have his times of depression and sadness. I am just happy that my mother and father are together again in the afterlife." He explained and hung his head. His dual colored eyes looked over to the sky, thinking about his parents and how his brothers were doing. He looked back over to Zisa, and he did have to tell her how much he cared about her, he only hoped that what he would tell her does not scare her off.

"Zisa, I care about you a lot, and, even though we are both only a year old...What I am saying is that when he both become two years old would you..." He closed his eyes and turned his head away, scared at what she will say or do, "Would you...would you like to become my mate...?"

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Zisa watched as Mingan opened his eyes and rolled onto his stomach, her tail wagging a little as he nudged her. She listened to his words, saying that he was glad his mother and father were together again in the afterlife. At his next words, however, anything she was about to say was forgotten as her light purple eyes widened. She opened her jaws, trying to speak, to tell him that she would, but only a high pitched noise escaped her, and she clamped her jaws shut with a snap. After a few moments, she tried to calm her racing heartbeat and speak again. "I would." Was that wat she was supposed to say? She hadn't really thought about having a mate when she was younger, and didn't understand much. Even though her statement was short, the happiness was obvious in her voice. She realized that what she had thought of as just liking having a good friend around had been something more.

She would attempt to pounce on Mingan again, wagging her tail. This time, however, she would try to lick his face.