size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-21-2015, 12:09 AM

He remained near the pack lands that he wished to join, the large male walking steadily up towards the crater that lied at the top. He had been curious about it, though he didn't particularly like the smell of sulfur and smoke in the air, he wanted to see what was at the top. Trudging along, bits of dark snow began to lightly coat his pelt, though it didn't seem to exactly be snow. "What..is this? Ash? What the hell is up here?" The unknown spurred him forward, until finally he had reached the top.

He peered into the yawning crater, legs spread to better balance himself so he wouldn't fall in. Below him, lava churned and bubbled, spewing bits of ash in the air. The air itself, smelled like sulfur, death and decay among other things. "Fascinating."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-21-2015, 09:56 AM

The unknown was always rather fascinating for the young dame. She had been alone with her brother ever since they could remember, thus making it rather hard yet worth it for them to be hunting and causing mischief on their own accord.

She was always showing off and making things rather fun for her before hurting those who got in the way of her fun. However, when she had her brother by her side, it made things much easier to just sit and enjoy the show that unfolded between her devilish half and the other that got in their way.

She could smell the scent of sulfur, an intoxicating aroma that made her nostrils burn, but, she paid no heed and continued upward the very large incline. The scent of another wolf, a male, made her want to continue upward, so she dashed forward at break-neck speed until, finally, she made it to the top. Ash spewing from the top of the rock and bubbling molten rock beneath her. She held on to the ground to keep from falling in, that, was when she soon spotted the man before her.

Beautiful pelt and red markings upon his face and paws. He seemed to be a rather calm man, but, was willing to fight if it been necessary to do so. Though, she would not judge unless she had to. She gave a small, devious chuckle and approached him, soon sitting upon her haunches and licking her paw, showing off her elegance yet devilish manner.

"Why would a place such as this be fascinating to someone like you? I can just imagine how many wolves met their demise on the top of this bubbling area."
She looked to him and then out toward where she had come from. Though she had not seen her brother, she was happy to be alone and cause a bit of trouble on her own, leaving the fighting for her brother to take care of unless she had to do it herself.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-21-2015, 12:49 PM

Ears twitched, distracted by a sudden pounding behind him. Brow raised, he wondered what it could be. Perhaps a little animal had caught fire somewhere and was racing around trying to put itself out. The thought was so amusing it brought a grin and a chuckle to the man. Then suddenly, nostrils flared as he caught a strong scent. It wasn't that of what he was already smelling, turning around he saw a dark creature heading towards him at quite a fast pace, only to settle near him. He was a little surprised, not having expected someone else to be up here on this fire mountain.

Her quick words were all the more bewildering. She was quite the bold one it seemed, invading on others privacy without so much as a warning. He often did that anyway, but when it came to others doing it to him, well there would be a problem. However, he'd let it slide this time. He didn't want to get in a fight, not because he was lazy about it, but because he knew he'd probably pummel the woman into the ground with his larger size. And although it would be neat to see something sizzle in the molten rock below, he wasn't that mean. "I'm not from around here, farther North. Never have I seen lava before so, here I am." Eyeing her, he wondered who she was. She didn't smell like a pack, so that could only mean one thing.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-21-2015, 01:05 PM

She nodded her head and gave a small chuckle,
"Well, to see something sizzle being burned alive in this lava beneath us, certainly will seem tempting to me. However, you caught me in a reasonable mood, and I do not wish to start a fight today," Ylva chuckled and looked around, seeing a small mouse scurry underneath her. The little pest was more annoying if anything; due to this, she swayed her paw to the side, causing it to tumble below her and burn alive, its squealing loud enough for her to hear, but she paid no heed.

"My name is Ylva. Ylva Sendri. So, what made you wish to come over here, besides never seeing lava before?"
She kept her eyes focused upon him, eyes not leaving him as her orbs appeared to be staring right into the man's soul. Her claws dug into the soil as she licked her paw before placing it down once more, eyeing him intently.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-22-2015, 05:06 PM

He listened to her explanation. So she really did have a dark soul, it seemed. She's worse then I am on my worst days. He thought with amusement, though of course he really wasn't that bad. He watched her push a mouse to its doom. A brow raised as he glanced down, watching it instantly melt and disappear. "Guess you like your steak well done." He said with amusement.

He stared back as she stared at him. The woman identifying herself as Ylva. Well, at least she was courteous enough to give him her name. "You can call me Z." He wasn't sure if he trusted her with his real name, so for now, an alias that he often used. He continued to play her staring contest game as she went on to question his being here. Did it matter that much to her? "As I said before, that's my primary reason. To see something new, I suppose. What about you?"

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-22-2015, 05:14 PM

She gave a small chuckle at his comment. This brute did have a sense of humor, or least what she thought was a sense of humor. He, apparently, was rather new to her, and due to this, he was only here to see new scenery. Well, she was as well, despite recently coming here from the lava pit where she had met Sin a couple days ago.

Her light green optics stared into Zell's, almost as if into his soul for the past couple seconds before she replied to him,
"Oh yes, I guess you can say I like mine burnt,"
she grinned before continuing,
"As for my reason of being here, I am rather nomadic, my loyalty goes to no one unless I believe that they earned it. I am also searching for my brother who has wandered off. He is much worse than me, and he listens to me much more than anyone else ever will. However, Z, tell me, do you have a family by chance? Anyone who you would sacrifice your life for?"
Ylva asked with a raised brow, waiting for an answer.

"Speech"

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-22-2015, 05:26 PM

Talking the talk. But could she walk the walk?  She claimed her brother to be worse, but what did he care? She appeared to talk a big game, but could she put her money where her mouth was? He turned away, rolling his eyes as this woman talked a big game. If they were that bad, then how had he never heard of them? On top of that, why was she talking to him instead of trying to push him into the lava? All bark. no bite. He thought to himself.

And then, a question that caused his fur to bristle. His ears laid back on his head, his hackles prickling along the huge males spine. He scowled, why did she even ask that?! The question pissed him off to an alarming degree. Maybe he would push her into the fire pit. Watch her burn like that mouse. He had a family...one that he would have sacrificed himself for without question. But upon coming to these lands, his parents had died in a landslide. His siblings, well...he didn't know if they were dead or alive. A growl sounded in his throat, deep and threatening. He faced her, a piercingly fierce gaze that screamed "unfriendly" at the moment. If she was as bad as she claimed to be, then he'd like to see her fight him right now. "Unless you want to end up like that mouse, I suggest you not blatantly ask me questions like that." He had more to say, names perhaps. Though he'd wait a moment for her to respond before deciding his next course of action.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-22-2015, 05:35 PM
She gave a small chuckle, "Calm down, Z. I am not here to fight. Many have claimed for me to have been a potential whore if you say," she grinned and looked over at the lava, "If you wish to push me down into this blazing hole of fire, then so be it. However, I do not fight unless there is a specific reason, also, if one were to tick me off." The dark dame approached him, making sure to stand a far enough distance away if he did attack her, "You seem to really have an issue with me talking about your family, but I shall leave if you would prefer me to."

She turned her back on him and began to walk, but stopping and turning her head to him, "Also, if you happen to see my brother Etani, tell him that I will be waiting, if you happen to spot him. Though, I suggest you give him answers, or things will turn ugly. Have a good day," she gave a small laugh and walked away.

-Exit Ylva unless stopped-

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
07-27-2015, 03:50 PM
He hardly heard her words, his anger rising as she continued to speak. God she was so full of herself! If he wanted to, he could tear her a new one right here and now. Just when he thought he'd get the chance, according to her words, he'd begin to ready himself. She approached only to stop a short distance, his lip rising to show sharp fangs. There was no question here, he'd much rather fight her then her leaving, but alas he wouldn't get that chance.

He narrowed his eyes at her as she began to turn away, stopping to look back at him with that smug smirk of hers. He issued another warning growl, not saying a word until she finally left him alone. He was pissed. He stared at her fading form a while longer. "I won't do a damn thing for you!" He called out. Then decided finally to turn and make his own way off the volcano. "Stupid bitch..." He would mutter to himself. Now he had to go find a way to make the anger go away.

-Exit Zell-
Tracker||Plotter