ardent

Follow The Bloody Brick Road

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2015, 11:00 PM

Curious. Most curious. The femme had stepped foot onto a land that was unknown to her, though evidently not far from where she resided previously. Her home was only a dozen or so miles away from here, olive eyes always staring across the ocean as she wondered what mysteries this continent held. The curious creature glanced back from where she came, homesickness spreading in her gut, sadness welling in her heart. It was only thanks to her mothers help and the log she had held onto that brought her safely here. Otherwise, she would be dead for being what she was. Her lifestyle, a sin to her home pack. With sadness tugging at her aching heart, she closed her eyes and turned away. Sol was a new man now...no. A new woman. And it was time to start anew.

She ventured inland, her first investigation to be a rather peculiar looking tree with...blood? Tilting her head, Valentina moved closer to investigate. The strange sight attracted her like a moth to a flame, the color red being her flame. She sniffed curiously at it, confused slightly that it didn't smell like blood...so what was it? At first, she thought maybe she had just missed a fight, or a prey kill and that maybe it was blood dropped from a victim, but that didn't appear to be the case. Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out to lightly lick it, and to her surprise (and disgust), it tasted bitter and like...wood. She drew her head back with curled lips, she wished she hadn't done that. But she was curious again, did that come from the tree? Only one way to test it.

She placed both her paws on the bark, claws extended as she drew them down the bark. Her claws seemed to slice the bark quite nicely, and following the fresh scars, bloodied sap oozed out. "My, this is exciting." she chuckled.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Ylva walked throughout the distance terrain, her mint green orbs shifting back and fourth as she kept to make sure that no assailant decided to attack her at any given moment. When the coast was clear, she continued onward. She had not fought in a while, but she was willing to fight if it meant that she was fighting to keep herself, or her brother alive. However, these trees that scattered around the area confused her tremendously. What was this crimson substance that was oozing from the bark? Blood, or was this something totally different? However, she did not have time to investigate. She could smell the scent of another lupine, however, this one was a feminine creature, like herself.

She approached, eyes still focusing ahead of her. When she had arrived, she could see the darkness that inhabited the woman's coat, crimson markings stained her form, she looked rather odd, but still unique in her own way. "Pardon me, I shall be out of your way soon." She spoke, somewhat of a sly grin upon her lips, a way of saying 'greetings'.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2015, 01:53 PM

She continued investigating the odd tree, glancing up, she noticed the branches grew upwards like an umbrella blown away by the wind. How odd! Trees usually didn't grow like that! At least, not where she came from. Staring up, she didn't notice the approach of the other woman until she spoke. Turning her head to look, she saw a dark pelted woman of feminine features. How boring! Why couldn't it have been some sexy male? Oh well.

She dragged her claws down the length of the bark, creating more cuts in the trees shell and making more of the red sap ooze out of it before her paws finally touched the ground once more. All the while her eyes never left the woman. A rather uncaring look masked her features, the woman raising a brow as she scoffed. "What do I care where you go? That is not my problem." She cooed.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-26-2015, 02:45 PM

The woman's dark eyes shown a bit of seriousness. Who was this woman claiming that she was? Who in the hell gave her the right to bark at her, whether she, too, had a dark mind or not? She gave a small sigh and looked to the trees, expecting them fully. The red sap that oozed from the trees resembled that of blood, and it gave the woman lust to see some; however, she paid no heed to harming the woman who happened to be as dark-minded as she was, so she let her attitude and well-being slide.

"So, are you going to explain your name, or is that classified information?"
She raised an eyebrow, showing curiousness and keeping the serious look upon her eyes. If this woman wished for blood or to fight, then she would be willing to, however, she was not itching for a fight as of right now.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2015, 07:26 PM

A chuckle emanated from her throat. The she-creature making her way closer to the new woman. She was an inch taller, though the other wouldn't know that since Val had her posture a little lower. Her head bowed, not in submission but in mischief. She approached, sweeping past and flicking her tail up to make contact with Ylva's face. Glancing back with a bored look, she responded. "And who are you to interrogate me?" She laughed bitterly, knowing that the other woman seemed miffed with her. However, she would not stop and apologize. The red hued woman kept walking towards another tree.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Ylva gave a small chuckle, her eyes narrowing slightly as her tail circled as well as her lips, a sinister expression upon her lips as her alabaster canines revealed themselves. Her eyes shown sickness and ill-temperament. "I am not interrogating, just a twisted woman asking someone who apparently isn't interested in a friendly conversation," she laughed, eyes focusing on her own, "And you shouldnt have this attitude unless you know how to use it correctly," she sneered as her claws dug in as the red ooze ran down her claws. She licked the red sap as it stained her teeth and claws, not caring about the taste, "I am an insane bitch and if you think I am not; my whole family is like me, but worse."

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2015, 08:38 PM

Valentina had reached her next tree target, her head turning as Ylva spoke. A questioning brow rose, an undecipherable gaze in her eyes. "You sound like the biggest walking contradiction on the planet, my dear." She chuckled, clearly Val had no manners, though she didn't care. Life had dealt her a bad hand when she was younger, so why should she be nice to anyone else? "You claim to be twisted, but here you are trying to have "friendly" conversation. Maybe you are some sort of deliriously mixed up." She said bluntly, a challenging look in her eyes. If the woman wanted to try and attack her, so be it. Val would rub her face in the dirt. She laughed even harder, maw open wide as she let it all out. "You? Insane? What claim do you have to say you're insane? And what do I care of your family? Cuz baby right now, it's just you. And me." She purred, her teeth baring in a sickening smile.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-27-2015, 05:12 AM
Ylva chuckled and looked to her with sickening eyes that just read that she was not to be dealth with. She laughed, "Well, baby, don't deal your cards in too early, for I am not afraid to hurt you right here and now. Blood just turns me on, whether it be my own, or anyone elses. You seem like you are not to be dealt with either, which is a good sign for many wolves don't have the guts to fight someone like that. My attitude can change from happy-go-lucky, to the insane bitch that i claim to be, whether you think i am or not is up to you, however, you can never judge someone by the company they keep as well."

Her eyes soon focused upon a large hare, her eyes focusing upon it as she hid in the shadows, approaching the shade of the trees and staying low. When her prey wasn't looking, she leapt upon it, tearing its throat out with one swift bite, blood staining her muzzle as it dripped from her lips and chest. She was not afraid to eat so gruesomely in front of the other dame, for she was sure she didn't give a damn, but, she was not afraid to scare someone if it meant that she could feel glee and happiness in doing so.

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:42 PM

Now she was just starting to think this girl had mental problems. She spewed words that didn't seem quite true, as if she was compensating for something. So, the big bad wolf thought she was all that, well then. Val would see how she played up close and personal. Olive eyes watched as the woman went and killed a rabbit, eating it in a manner as if trying to disgust her. Well, she'd have to try harder then that. Val was disgusted by nothing, blood did not disturb her. "Oh poor defenseless little hare. You're so tough that you can't pick on someone your own size? Ms. Priss?" This woman just made her head spin with the bullshit.

She did say earlier that she wasn't afraid to hurt her, so she'd put it to the test. Swiftly, Val would dash toward her, acting as if she were going to slam into her head on and knock her pretty teeth out of her mouth. However, at the last second she kidded to a halt and they would be nose to nose, Val's olive green eyes meeting Ylva's minty greens. Her face was hairs away from the other woman's, a smirk on her lips. "If you're the big bad wolf you say you are, then prove it. Unless you're too much of a coward without your goons around." She cooed, a bit of sarcasm laced within her voice along with heavily injected venom.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-28-2015, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2015, 03:57 PM by Ylva.)

Note: (The thread is going to be mature due to cursing and maybe blood and, also, it might be graphic, so you have been warned.)

Ylva was infuriated. Who the hell was this woman trying to pull off as? She only talked shit about her, and this was ridiculous and made her fur scruff up as the woman had appeared before her. If Ylva wished to, she could rip that pretty face up in a matter of seconds. Her eyes narrowed as she looked to her,
"I was going to go easy on you and let you off, but, this is the last straw you little shit sucking whore!"
Her eyes shown rage.

Ylva had had enough with the shit that she was being told. Her eyes narrowed, mouth parted to show the rage that was boiling within her, her shoulders rolled, legs parted, tail flagged, ears pinned back, hackles raised. Ylva lunged forward as her body weight was equally distributed by the front of her body as she attempted to claw her shoulders, her back claws digging into the soil as her canines attempted to snap upon her opponents muzzle as she kept her eyes narrowed. Her head lowered slightly to prevent her throat from being exposed.

SPAR: YLVA VS. VALENTINA FOR DOMINANCE

ROUNDS: 1/2

ATTACKS: Attempted to claw enemies shoulder, attempted to snap upon opponent's muzzle.

DEFENSES: Ears pulled back, bent legs down, eyes narrowed, legs parted, head down, shoulders rolled, back claws digging into soil, mouth parted, weight equally distributed to front claws, tail flagged,

(Note: Edit approved by Dragon)

"Speech"

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2015, 03:34 AM
The red hired femme smirked as she watched the rage spill into the eyes of the darker woman, her blood pumping faster at the thought of a fight. Sure she has no reason to, but she liked provocation. Blood called to her, but it would be her blood spilled first. As Ylva spat her words, Val's eyes narrowed into dangerous slits, and her ears lied flat against her head. She has achieved her goal, and it was go time.

Ylva lunged at her, though they were already practically face to face, Val would not step down. She growled as Ylva's claws scratched at her shoulders they were mild scratches, causing Val to snarl as her hackles bristled in anger. Promptly, her own muzzle wrinkled as her tail lashed, toes spreading and claws extending into the ground for traction. Her shoulders rolled forward to protect her neck. And then it was when Ylva sought to bite her muzzle, that Val would tilt her crown back a few inches, Ylva's teeth cutting the bridge of her muzzle just before her nose, leaving moderate cuta that bled from the force behind Ylva's anger.

Val was mad now. Who was this angry and senile bitch??? She didn't care right now, the sight and scent of blood sent her into a frenzy. Val jutted her left shoulder forward, attempting to slam it into Ylva's windpipe with as much force as she could. Her aim was to knock the air out of, or choke her opponent. As she did this, her right paw would attempt to slam down upon Ylva's right paw, hopefully with enough force to fracture her toes.