gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-24-2015, 04:09 PM
((Blah starter is blah))

She usually was asleep this time of the day, napping until dusk when she could lay out on the spot her brothers had found for she and her siblings, she would watch the moon rise above the horizon. But not today, today she had cut her nap short, the sun was still very high in the sky. She had gone in search of her twin, her better half.

It had been somewhat surprising not to find him in their spot, instead she had tracked him to the newest addition to the pack lands. She slunk through the tall grasses on alert for her brother.

""

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-28-2015, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015, 08:45 PM by Solaris.)

Solaris was carefully sniffing the air around him, looking for some kind of prey to bring back to the pack, even if it was just a few rabbits. Since the largest part of his "job" in the pack was involved with new pups or whenever someone had a question for him he felt like he had to have something else to keep him busy and make himself useful. Because of that he had taken up hunting as a side job. Everyone had to eat so it wasn't like his catches would go uneaten.

However, instead of catching the scent of a prey animal he caught the all too familiar scent of his moon twin. Smiling a little, he would immediately drop what he was doing and head towards her. It wasn't often that he found her up and about in the daytime so he didn't want to miss this opportunity to be with her. He quickly found her and trotted up to her side. When he nuzzled his face into her scruff it was like finding his missing half. "What a rare occasion, having you awake in the sun," he said with a quiet, rumbling chuckle.

"speech"

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-29-2015, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015, 02:24 AM by Selíni.)

It didn’t take her too much longer to suss her twin out, she caught his scent only moments before he sauntered into view. She too picked up her pace to embrace him, drawing comfort the familiarity of his form and his scent enveloping her. Selíni closed her eyes for a brief moment allowing herself to forget any of her worries and enjoying the presence of her other half. Then came his remark and she gently pulled back to nip at his muzzle narrowing eyes in false spite.

"Y’know? I’m already reconsidering my decision." She affected a look of hurt and stepped away briefly. She moved to stand beside him, still pouting. Then glancing down she brought her expression back to a smile and attempted to fling her forepaws over his side, throwing some weight behind her move to try and push him over. Of course it would probably more depend on him… it wasn’t exactly like she was a force to be reckoned with.

""

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-29-2015, 10:39 PM

He blinked when she nipped at his muzzle and glared at him with a comment on changing her mind about being awake, but he quickly caught on to her humor, as he always did, and shot her a smirk. He eyed her suspiciously as she pouted and came to stand beside him and then all at once her expression changed and she leaped up to throw herself on top of him. Her form was so much smaller than his that it was easy to keep from falling under her weight, but what kind of twin would he be if he didn't play along with her games from time to time. After all, she was the one wolf he felt relaxed enough around to show this rarely seen playful side of him.

When she pounced him he gave and exaggerated "oof!" and fell to the ground, guiding their fall so that he rolled onto his side and her torso ended up draped across his. "Oh you've vanquished me! How will I go on!" he exclaimed before dissolving into a rumbling chuckle. He turned his head toward her and leaned back to get a quick lick in on her cheek. It had been a long time since he had gotten to play around with his twin and he hadn't realized till now how much he had missed it.

"speech"

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-30-2015, 02:08 AM

He went over, playing along in the way she had hoped he would. There was an exaggerated exhalation of air and then she was tumbling down with him, though she was more than aware that the fall was controlled at best. They landed together, her form across his and she grinned at him as he rumbled off some dramatics. His tongue lashed across her cheek and she pushed her face into his fur. She missed this. They were adults now, they had duties but she needed this, to feel like a pup again.

Then the creeping worries snuck in, the ones she had been battling for that past week or so. Pulling her nose from his pelt she fixed him with a determined gaze. "Worry not, I seek only to take you back with me. I’m a collector you see! All I need is to know you won’t try and escape!" She growled playfully. That was it, mask her fears with teasing and play… that would make the problem go away!

""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-07-2015, 03:19 AM

His moon could put on all the fronts and try to hide her feelings as much as she wanted, but he would always be able to see right through them. She joked about being a collector and making sure he wasn't going to escape, but he knew she meant so much more with her words. His ears twitched with understanding as his gaze met hers, but he wouldn't call her out on her barely masked emotions. Instead he would continue to play along for now and would flop his head back in pretend submission. "I submit, almighty collector! I won't try to flee!"

Lifting his head, he would give her a little grin as his orange gaze met her pale yellow. His look grew more sincere and he placed a little kiss on her nose. "You should know better than that," he said softly, truth ringing in his words as he spoke. "I would go completely out of orbit without my moon. How in the world could I ever leave you?" He wrapped his forelegs around her and pulled her close for a moment, nuzzling his face into her scruff. It really wasn't often at all that he let himself show this amount of affection, but it was almost always guaranteed to be saved for Selini.

"What would make you think that?" he would ask as he pulled his head back from her again so his eyes could find hers, genuinely curious as to what had happened to make her think she might lose him.

"speech"

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-20-2015, 12:38 AM

She knew that he knew, he was too good at reading her. But he didn’t question her on it; at least not right away. Instead he dropped his head dramatically and gave her a verbal submission. She fixed him with a satisfied smile and gave a single nod. "Good!" She leaned forwards to nose at him. He lifted his head and she leaned back to fix him with starlight gaze.

Selíni kept her smile thought it became a bit strained. He could say what he would about falling out of orbit but the sun didn’t revolve around anything. Her world literally revolved around the sun just as it did around him. She allowed him to pull her closer and briefly closed her eyes and she took a deep breath.

Finally though he had to ask what she knew he would. "It just feels like… like everyone is pairing up." She looked at him for a moment, then glanced away her mind going to her siblings. "I just-" She paused and fixed him with a worried look. "I guess I’m just worried that you will too and I’ll get left behind." It was more than that… she didn’t want him to need anyone else.

""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-20-2015, 09:02 PM

His twin would explain a bit more about what was causing her distress and it certainly helped him understand more clearly. It was a tough thing to think about sometimes. They were so joined at the hip that it was hard to imagine having anyone else important in their lives. While it hadn't really been something he had thought about before he could see that it was clearly something Selini had been brooding on for a while now and he wanted to be sure that he answered her very carefully. He knew he would never leave her behind, but at the same time he couldn't promise that he would never 'pair up' as she put it. Life was full of twists and turns and there was no promise of what tomorrow would bring.

"I'm never going to leave you behind," he began, making sure that point was clear before he said anything else. His expression was serious and sincere as he spoke. He meant every word he said and when he spoke he spoke from the heart. "You and I were paired together at birth, my moon, maybe even before that. I could never leave you." He paused for a moment to consider his words. "Don't you know I would never do anything to hurt you? If I do have a mate one day it's not because I'm trying to leave you behind or replace you. It's because I've found someone that I want to be a part of our family. Because I found someone that I want to share with you and the rest of our siblings."

He sighed softly and smiled, placing a small kiss on the side of her muzzle while he continued to hold her close. Perhaps to anyone else cuddling with their sister like this would be odd, but for him it felt completely normal. Seleni was his missing half and when they were this close was when he felt the most whole. "Did that help any, my moon? I hate when you're upset."

"speech"