Halp! I Losted!

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2015, 08:35 PM
He was lost!

Mieu would sniffle as he looked around. Nothing looked familiar. This was definite nowhere near his home. What was his mother and father gonna say? If they found out he followed that stranger past their home... nevermind the fact that he nearly drowned in a river crossing into this territory. His fur was still wet from the little adventure, and unknowingly he was getting dangerously close to the territory that belonged to Imperium.

The little creature would shake out his fur again, little droplets of water going every which way. He was worried, but it would be alright. He would get through this. Somehow. Mieu would sniff the air, trying to see if he could pick up the scents of his parents. No luck there... but many others!

The boy was curious. Friends? His ears would prick up as he traveled to the very edge of the borders, peering beyond. He could smell friends. But he didn't see friends! A little pout was on his face as he flopped his rear end down. Maybe they were playing hide and seek? Awww but he was terrible at that game!

"I don't like hide and seek." The boy would say with a bit of disappointment. Maybe if he waited they would come out?

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
06-26-2015, 09:34 PM

Wow this place was big! Momma only recently let him start playing here, so he was glad. It was really cool here! Ash bounced through the snow, large puppy paws making a satisfying crunch with each step. The stormy pup's tongue lolled out of the side of his maw carelessly. He was near the border now, but Momma told him not to go too close because there might be strangers. Her voice echoed in his head, telling him that he was too little right now and that he shouldn't tell people outside of the pack about pack things and that he could get hurt and some wolves wanted to hurt other wolves and they would fight with other wolves to hurt one wolf and so the borders were dangerous.

The boy's ears perked as he heard a noise. Immediately, the young wolf sought it out, only to find a much smaller wolf right on the border. For a moment, Ashmedai hesitated, thinking about what his mom said. He thought it was silly if this wolf was so tiny that it could even try to hurt him! Ash thought that would have been funny to see. Trotting up to the other wolf, Ashmedai shot off into an introduction, "Hi, I'm Ashmedai Imperialis! Do you need something? Are you lost? I could call my daddy he's th-" Ash thought about his momma telling him not to tell others about the pack, "He's the dad of most of us here. I'm the leader, so if you need anything, ask me!" Ash panted slightly as he winked at the little wolf. Leader Ashmedai could help this pup! Leader Ashmedai could help anyone!

""

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2015, 09:49 PM
Finally! The satisfaction of crunch crunch crunch of snow reached his ears. The little one was cold. Being wet and winter didn't mix... he was certainly going to come down with some sort of cold. But for the moment Mieu was fine. Not noticing much of the danger he was in. Ears would perk, the boy getting back to his paws. There was another pup approaching but goodness he was big! He was monster sized. The boy would grin such a wide grin, listening to the introduction. Ashmendai! It was a neat name. No, a brilliant name! It was different then his own short name, or his siblings. What would Sora and Ion think if they knew he met the leader of... of what? Of those who were playing hide and seek? That sounded weird. Oh well~

"Hullo~" The boy's tail was wagging, his eyes alight with happiness. "Ummm... yeah I'm losted, but it's okay! YOU showed up!" He was practically bouncing on his paws. "Leader Ashmendai, friend, I'm so glad you're here!" He was distracted from what he needed. "It's cold but... wanna play? Yes! Let's play~ Pleeeeease?" Mieu would pause, sneezing, before grinning up at the other boy. He was a ball full of energy. Of innocence. He would give a soft, needy whine, a look of happiness on his face.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-01-2015, 08:57 PM
The boy seemed happy to see him and Ash was happy the boy was happy to see him! Ash smiled and puffed up his chest as the little pup spoke, asking if he wanted to play. He seemed to plead with Ash to play with him and Ashmedai excitedly gave in. The bigger pup dropped his forelegs onto the ground, leaving his rump in the air. His tail wagged in crazy circles. Play a game?! Yes! Ash never had friends outside of his pack, maybe this pup would be his friend! Ashmedai aimed to clear the distance between himself and the pup, seeking to touch noses with him before turning back and running off, "Tag! You gotta chase me now!"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Excite! So much excitement would run through Mieu's little form. There was nothing better than playing with a friend! Not that Mieu had any real friends {other than his brother and sister} but hey, here he was with a leader and going to play a game! He could ignore the cold for fun, and he would mimic Ashmendai's play stance with butt wiggling in the air. He could feel a surge of happiness that was absolutely unreal. When their noses touched he would let out a loud squeal. Friendship! Games! Fun! The boy was absolutely innocent to what he was about to do.

Mieu would spring after Ashmendai without a second thought, over the borders of Imperium. The child had no warning of packs, never had, so how was he to know? All he knew was that he was playing a game of tag and he had to win! Playful barks would leave his maw as he barreled headlong towards Ash.

"I'mmagetyouuuuu!" His words came out so fast that they strung together, paws churning up snow behind him as he raced across the snow.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Ash sped ahead for a good bit, but quickly realized the tiny little pup was too little and tiny to run through the snow as fast as he could. That was a real problem! How could they play tag if the little pup couldn't tag? Turning suddenly, Ashmedai sped towards the other pup, fully aiming to run past him as close as he could. He yelled out, "You gotta tag me to win!" as he ran, his body low to the ground as he darted by. If the boy didn't tag him this time, Ash would run off and turn again, running right past the pup again and again until he was tagged.

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 09:28 AM

Mieu would let out a little whine as he saw how far ahead that Ash sped ahead. He was too fast! Too big! The pup was trying his absolute hardest to keep up though! He would blink as Ash turned suddenly, stopping in a spray of snow. He would twitch his ears, eyes widening a little as Ash started to run back towards him this time. Oooh the game changed! Mieu would get ready as the other boy called out, wiggling his little rear end in the air. Yes! This would make the game simpler!

Mieu would brace himself, springing towards Ash as he got closer. He’d kick up more snow, but the pup would give a squeal of excitement this time as he made contact with the other. “Got you! Got you!” The boy was beyond excited that he had managed to get Ash’s back paw in the game of tag. He’d prance in the snow, wiggling more with excitement.

“You’re fun Ash! I like playing with you~”

"Listen to me talk, 'but know my thoughts

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-14-2015, 10:09 AM
This is how Ash accidentally kidnaps a young pup

As he doubled back, Ashmedai readied himself for the tag. The pup tagged him and Ash slowed down, smiling at the little pup cheered for himself. He'd laugh at the little pup and mention, "You're fun too!" An idea came to him. This pup wasn't his family. This pup wasn't related to him at all, "Hey, uhh, what was your name again?" He'd either plain forgotten, or this friend didn't tell him yet, "How about we're friends? I'm your big friend and you can be my small friend! Since I'm the leader, that makes you... uhh..." what was another word for not leader that wasn't servant? Ash thought for a moment, going over all the ranks he could think of in a pack, "Uhh, how about I'm the leader and you're my lead. Like a leader leads, so you can be the lead to my leader!" That made sense, right? Right?

"Ash talks" 'Ash thinks(sometimes)'

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2015, 10:20 AM

Mieu couldn't be happier. Ash thought he was fun too! He would grin, piping up. "I'm Mieu!"" His tail was wagging back and forth excitedly. This was the best! He never had this much fun with Sora or Ion. His little blue eyes would light up even more though as Ash spoke. Yes yes! They were friends! And he was the lead! The lead to Ash's leader! The boy would bounce in the snow, yipping excitedly. "Yes yes! Perfect!"

His mind would trail for a moment to his family. They would come looking for him at some point. But... he didn't want to go! A frown would cross his face as he focused on Ash, giving a small whine. "My parents might try to take me away though... Ash... I don't want to go! I want to stay here and be friends forever!" The pup would snuggle up closer to the bigger brute, looking up at him. "You're the leader so... will you let me stay here? Oh please please please...!"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-24-2015, 06:09 PM

Mieu announced his name, then became excited to being Ashmedai's lead. Ash smiled. The pup began begging to stay here with him. The idea sounded good enough, if the parents couldn't even watch their pup, then he would probably be safer here anyway. Ashmedai wanted to make sure his friend was safe, and now he didn't even really trust sending hiim back. If his parents came (if they could even follow his scent in the snow) then Ashmedai would just have to fight them off, "Of course you can stay here forever. Let me just tell my dad, he's the-uh Leader's Leader." Ashmedai smiled goofily at the young pup, "He's not too far away usually, so let's go see him!" Ash would aim to nudge the pup friend affectionately before turning to walk off towards the direction of his father.

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2015, 09:38 PM

The leader's leader!? Woooah! That sounded like the best rank ever! Mieu would wag his tail a mile a minute, his innocence causing nothing but a huge grin on his face. The boy would bounce in the snow, fighting back a sneeze from his current state. His cold body was beginning to get the better of him, though the boy was still determined to bounce around and act like a happy idiot. The affectionate nudge well received, Mieu would fall into step behind the bigger pup, a million and one questions rushing through his head.

"What's it like having a dad whose the leader's leader? It is awesome? I bet it's awesome. Is he nice? Is he really big like you?" Questions would spill from Mieu's lips as he hopped along. He would stumble a bit, snow catching on his belly. He would giggle, happiness flooding him. The boy was innocent. Innocent to what he was willingly coming into. He would let his blue eyes roam the land, wondering what Ash's dad was like in his head.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
07-28-2015, 09:10 PM

An unfamiliar scent on the breeze snapped the King out of the nap he'd unknowingly drifted into. He rolled to his paws immediately, nose twitching as he drew in short huffs of trespasser-scented air. On the same breeze wafted the unmistakable aroma of his youngest son. Valentine bristled, his thoughts zeroing in on the very real possibility that Ash was in danger.

He lit off towards the pair, his head lowering and his ears flattening as he prepared to take on the intruder.

Rounding a thick tangle of thorns, Valentine was suddenly on them. It became immediately obvious that Ash wasn't in any danger, but that didn't lessen the wrath he exuded. The small boy was trespassing. "Who are you?" he rumbled, fixing the rogue boy with a hard stare. Had Ash brought in a slave? Regardless of how he'd come to be in Imperium, the boy was now property of the pack.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-31-2015, 05:24 PM

Ash's dad would come up all big and powerful. He had the right to be confused, Mieu was new, after all. He asked who the pup was and Ashmedai stepped forward, "Ahh! Dad! This is Mieu, he's gonna be the Lead to my Leader. His parents aren't watching him and he came here and he said he wants to stay and even if his parents say please I'll say no because he wants to be here and he can be my small friend. I'll be his leader, so you don't have to worry about him, and he'll be my lead! Isn't that good? I can teach him to hunt and everything and so that way he won't die because his parents didn't watch him good! You're the leader's lea- I mean you're the alpha and also my dad, so I have to ask you, but really I can watch him and everything!" The boy rattled off his thoughts, not thinking about whether or not it was wrong to take other's pups or not. The pup had come up to him, so why couldn't he keep it. If the parents wanted him, they could always fight Ashmedai for him and Ashmedai was tough like his dad, so there was no problem! Ash's tongue lulled out of his maw as he looked at his dad with bright eyes. If his dad let him keep Mieu, he could prove how responsible he was. He could prove he was a good leader. Ashmedai's tail began to wag, but he tried to look serious and responsible as his tongue hung out of his maw, "Pleasseeee?"