gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-29-2015, 09:47 PM
Valeria Octavia Lycus Slayer
i can show you how many moves to check mate right now

The young child was just that, a child, and yet she felt as if she had seen more of the world than any other wolf in existence. She felt free from the domineering control of her parents and the shadow of her brother, and for the first time, nothing could stop her. She drew in a deep breath, the hunter taking in the scents of all the creatures in the area. As these scents hit the roof of her mouth, her eyes flashed open, emerald green and ready to attack whatever tasted good. Deer. Rabbit. Voles. Mink. The names of creatures spread through her mind as her ivory fur flew against the wind. She would be light on her feet, careful to creep up on the voles that were scurrying about.

Within a few seconds, Valeria had a plan and a sort of mission. She would rush the voles, trapping them between a rock and herself before taking them down, biting their spines to kill them. Two voles would make her a decent meal until she could find a more suitable place of residence. She would hum as she looked around, burying her catch so she could come back later. She wanted to explore more of the sparse pine trees that surrounded her. She wanted to feel the wind in her fur and she wanted to feel as if she was flying. Not everyone could get what they wished for. She was just a wolf, nothing more, nothing less.

She would hum, letting out a soft tone in her voice as she sang a familiar song that her mother would use to get her to sleep. It was a protection prayer, her mother had always told her, but Valeria could never see it. Still, it was pretty none the less. Her alto voice would reach through the air. "Today I'm not myself and you, you're someone else. And all these rules don't fit. And all that starts can quit. What a peculiar state we're in..."

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME