Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
06-30-2015, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 05:08 PM by Gale.)
I needed some new-ness so thought I'd redo this and see what happens.

Anais - 3 years, Female, Vilendis of Donostrea, Heart is Glacier's
Having exchanged confessions of love with Glacier, my little hunter is now officially living with him and his family in Donostrea - along with her little sister. She's absolutely ecstatic to be there, though she is admittedly still intimidated by Glacier's large and diverse family, but her current goal is to begin again with her hunting after taking an extended break from it to raise her brother. I'm mainly going to be focusing on threads within the pack for her, interactions between Glacier's family and any hunting-based - or navigation-based -  scenarios to work her toward getting those points up (because I have been slacking on them majorly). So all Donostrea wolves welcome for her, and I'll be tossing up a thread or two for her there somewhere too, hopefully soon.

Callisto - 3 years, Female, Hermit Healer Loner, It's Complicated
Callisto has officially moved to the Fern Gulley in the south and is setting up a little healer's retreat there, spending most of her time wandering the territory and gathering up what she can for her medicine cache. Her broken relationship with her ex-mentor Maximous is on the mend, and Jakart's presence is slowly becoming a constant in her life though she still refuses to label what he is to her. Though she's not the most friendly or patient - and though she wholeheartedly objects - I would like to see her interacting with other healers and learning about new plants. She's not really keen on traveling far just yet, but maybe something new to her could be pointed out in the Gulley?

Eirik Kaname - 3 years, Male, Member of Fiori, Single but Distracted
With Dad gone, Eirik is trying to step up and be the man in his family. He has no idea what he's doing and mostly feels like a useless lump, but he's trying. He's currently in the process of trying to get accepted into Fiori with his mother and younger siblings, and he'll be sticking close to them to make sure no one's getting hurt or doing anything dangerous - like running away back home when no one's looking. I'm not entirely sure what to do with him, but he's a pack wolf now so maybe some interaction there?

Gale Elementas - 4 years, Female, Aertus of Donostrea, Single and Ready to Mingle~
Family is still coming first for this girl, and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. She's still content in Donostrea with her huge family, playing the Aertus role as messenger, but she's going to start focusing more on her skills. I'd like to get training threads for her with her siblings, Navigation and Hunting, and some others out where she can make friends because she's starting to feel a little like an awkward third wheel what with her family members all finding love interests and bringing them home. She still doesn't know if she's made to do the whole settle-down-for-life thing, but she's still looking for romance-y stuff anyway.

Miksa - 2 years, Male, Chapter of Threar, Hopelessly Single
Despite the raid defense for Threar being unsuccessful, Miksa has grown from it. Receiving praise and a promotion for his part in it, he is finally beginning to feel like a contributing member of the pack and is starting to gain a little more confidence in himself. I'm hoping he'll use that to finally start reaching out and socializing more with his packmates and maybe start to feel more comfortable there in the process. He's got a few nice wounds that need some mending so maybe no spars just yet - though he's determined now to make himself a better fighter - but maybe he could learn a little first aid so he knows how to patch himself up afterward?

Reply here or PM, I'll answer both!

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-30-2015, 10:45 PM
-pushes arcy toward gale-
if you wanna start thatd be love
if not i can get around to it? :D

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
07-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Laaate, but I could start them a thread. c: I'll PM the link to his account once it's up?

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
07-14-2015, 11:04 PM
*bumping because still needs newness for chars*

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
07-19-2015, 11:11 PM
does Callie know anything about Poisons? Revenge is looking for someone to teach him more about that.

If you're looking for some kind of fling Deimos has your back, he can be romantic but wont be looking to settle down.

And Neith would happily flirt with any of your charies

also frith is always open for a miksa thread
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
07-19-2015, 11:50 PM
Calli knows a few poisons. She doesn't have any with her currently, but she'll be working toward restoring her collection now that she has a new home. She's in the Fern Gulley, trying to make the place home. Would he want to visit there or meet elsewhere on the search for something?

Gale can do a fling-y thing. Seeing her family members starting to find girlfriends and boyfriends (and secretly making babies) is sort of making her feel left out on the whole romance side of life. It's currently her season though so she won't be passing outside the border of Donostrea until that's gone.

Can't decide who might be a good fit for Neith flirting. xD

Aww, Frith and Miksa thread! I like this idea. When would be a good time for that since the raid is going on currently?

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-20-2015, 12:37 AM
he'd probably be okay to go to the gully

Whenever/whatever you wanna do =]

lemme know if you decide on anybody for Neith

and we should have one before and after, but obvs the after one once the raid is for real over
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
08-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Callisto & Renhett

Maybe a healer conversation between these two. Renhett would probably try to flirt with her, but she's a healer of mind and body so I figured it'd be cool for them to meet.

Eirik &Plaetic

Nothing can go wrong with happy go lucky Plaetic, she's part of Fiori so maybe after his pack is changed they can meet.

Gale & Riv

I know donostrea is a bit ways away from Sonticus, but perhaps Riv gets lost somewhere after sleep walking and Gale finds him. It's dangerous considering he's a young pup but Arian is on good terms with Voltage and Riv is her son. So perhaps Gale could bring him back to Sonticus safely.

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2015, 01:07 AM
I'd love to thread Kakashi x Gale c: Idk what exactly may happen, though he's single too and not really in any relationship since he hasn't met anyone quite yet...soo we could leave that to IC if you wanna while they explore for thoat Nav points ;D

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-07-2015, 01:37 AM
CallixRen: Oh jeeeez, she would not take being flirted with well. xD Buuut both she and I are curious about this mind healing stuff. o3o Calli has some demons lurking around in hers, causing nightmares and memories that haunt her and stuff. Idk if Renhett knows anything about fixing that sort of thing, but it's what first came to mind.

EirikxPlaetic: Hmm, I would be interested in this thread. Eirik has officially been accepted and added to the ranks this week, so he's free to start exploring the territory. He's just been sticking close to his family so far, so he really needs to branch out and meet others. Would now be a good time for this thread?

GalexRiv: Omg, this sounds so cute. xD Lost sleep walking baby needs a chaperone home, I like it. Gale would be up for this. She's the pack's messenger-type, so her having an excuse to travel far from home could be good for her navigation skill. Would be neat for her to see what Sonticus is like too since she only knows a little about it from what Ixionn has told her. Any preference when you would like this to happen?

GalexKakashi: Oooh, navigation points! I'd be cool with a thread between these two, although it might have to wait until summer in a week-ish. It's currently Gale's season and she's being cautious by not leaving Donostrea so she doesn't have any accidents. Is that okay? xD

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Sure XD Though rest assured Kakashi isn't bothered by heat seasons. He'd never try to do something to a lady like that ^_^ but i can definitely wait if that's what you wanna do c:

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-07-2015, 01:46 AM
I'm ready for all of them now I can start if you want xD and as for Renhett yeah she's alright with it, there's not much she can do since she's not a human with MRA but she's a psychologist.

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-07-2015, 01:59 AM
@Dragon: I trust he won't act on it, but Gale's already made up her mind on this at the very start of her season. xD She won't be leaving home until it's over.

@Riv: That would be awesome if you could start the thread! Hmm, I'm not sure how well Ren would be able to help Calli in that way now since Calli's very guarded and wouldn't open up about that to just anyone. But maybe they could talk plants, since she's comfortable with that conversation? c:

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
08-17-2015, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 06:02 PM by Ara.)
Does Calli wander at all from Fern Gulley at all? If so, Ara and Novel are in the Deluge right now and I'd love for them to reunite if you want? I like the idea of Calli finding some comfort in her/maybe view her as a friend, but obviously up to you xD thread here

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-24-2015, 05:08 PM
Updated this a little bit, so bumping!

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-29-2015, 03:42 PM
Another Varda and Miksa thread? Feels like they haven't talked in ages.
And little Zephyra should meet her aunt, Anais :3

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-30-2015, 12:10 AM
Awww, yes! Varda and Miksa need to be friends because he needs friends inside Threar, for sure. :D Maybe she could even help him touch up the wound treatment he has going on the left side of his face since he can't exactly see what he's doing when he tries himself? xD Would give the thread somewhere to start.

Omg, please, Ani wants all the threads with her nieces. ;3; She is so definitely down for a proper meeting with Zephyra to see how much she's grown since birth.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2015, 12:28 AM
Both sound good! I can start the Zephyra and Anais thread if you're alright with starting the other? I'm fine with whatever <3

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-30-2015, 12:42 AM
I'll add the Miksa thread to my to-do list and put it near the top. :D I'll send a PM once it's up with a link to it too.