Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
09-01-2014, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 09:03 PM by Erani.)
Okay, so, someday, I will be either Challenging, or Creating a new pack, led by Surreal. I'd love for all those who will be interested in joining this pack to give me some feedback, and also to tell me if you're in or not so we can do some threading! <3

Yes, Surreal will be a much stricter leader than Erani was. IC actions have IC consequences. During Erani's time as an Alpha, I had trouble with people letting OOC mingle with IC things. I admit to allowing my OOC feelings to prevent Erani dealing a great deal of Alpha's duty to wolves who repeatedly broke pack rules, or were inactive IC. This will not be happening With Surreal.

If Your character falls inactive, or breaks the IC pack laws, they will receive IC punishments, Demotions, and evictions from the pack.
The only time I will step back from this personal rule, is if you can give me a notice that you cannot stay active, and can give me an IC reason for the character's inactivity (Serious Illnesses are a very good way to make up for no posts while you're setting real life problems straight.)

I will be doing monthly cleanups of the ranks, removing any characters who haven't posted more than twice in a month. I will also be having Surreal call a Pack meeting every two Real Life months. If we can keep the pack moderately sized, it should be easy to get a pack meeting done within a two month period, mm?

I would like Pack hunts to be held every three real life months, maybe? Pup characters won't have to attend these, of course, nor will Elders or Mothers (Unless mom just absolutely has to get away from the kids for a while, of course. XD)

As for hunters, I would like a hunt thread for just the hunters and lead hunters of the pack to be held each month. These can be sprees to keep the threads quick.

I would like Healers meetings to be held monthly. Yes, everyone who plays a healer in this pack is expected to post, and I suggest leaving notes for yourselves to make them less easy to forget. As stated in the Pack Laws below, demotions will occur after three missed meetings.

I would like to see a lot of spars and fight training threads for the warriors, and general members. This is a great way to gain experience, both IC and OOC, and the characters seen to be working hard at their skills as warriors may be rewarded with possible promotions, and many other IC rewards. I will also give OOC rewards (Tables, avatars, general art! Free gifts. Help with Gemstore Purchases.)

Generally, I truly want to see this pack thriiiive. I want threads pouring out like Niagara Falls. I want this pack to be buzzing with wolves. It will be my baby, and like any Mama, I wanna see my baby thriving and growing (But pretty please, not above the member limit :P)

I will need lots of help preparing and practicing my fight writing skills, ironing out all the wrinkles in my skills (I have a bad habit of forgetting my lefts and rights, my positioning, attempts, maybe a little clarity, and so on.) Which means lots of spars. Don't let me forget to post to these spars, but remind me in a way that I don't feel badgered or heckled (You know me, if I'm pushed too hard, the muse croaks.). I want to get good at this, and Challenge, and I want to get my confidence that I can win an important fight back.

NOW! Let me show you what I have thus far. It's a WIP, and some things might change. I haven't come up with a firm color yet. The Rank names and where they sit in the Tiers may be subject to change (I know Shelby already has Athena as an Alpha, and may not be able to handle being a secondary Alpha too, and having to keep up with so many mandatory posts can truly be exhausting.)

TADA SO FAR!

MEMBER INFORMATION
List your members and their intended rank.

Pack Name: Celestial
Territory:
Pack Color: #7AA2CF ?
Alpha Name: Surreal
Link to Alpha's Account: Link!

PACK INFORMATION
List what your intended ranks and laws will be.

Tier 1 Rank: High Queen
Description: The main Leader of the pack. Her word is law, her voice to be heeded, and her war cry to be followed.

Tier 1 Rank: Consort
Description: Husband to the High Queen. His main duty is to stand by the Queen's side in peace and in war, to sire Children with her, and her alone, and to Cherish, Defend, and Protect. He is her relief, there to ease the strain of leadership. He may deal out punishments, demotions, and evictions of members, as well as accept new members to the pack, or turn them away at the borders if they cannot meet the requirements of the pack.

Tier 2 Rank: Prince Heir
Description:The Firstborn Son of the High Queen. He will be trained to take over leadership of the pack when the High Queen and Consort step down. With guidance, he may accept new members, call meetings, and enforce his parents laws.

Tier 2 Rank: Grandmasters
Description: The two wolves, usually one being male, and the other female, though it doesn't have to be so, that are the second in commands to the Queen and Consort. They are the enforcers of the High Queens laws, and may accept new members, call meetings, evict members, punish wrongdoers, and demote or promote wolves. They are equal with each other, neither truly taking dominance over the other.

Tier 3 Rank: Weaponmasters, Lardermasters, Medicinmasters.
Description: The six to twelve wolves in charge of the packs Battle training, Feeding, and Health.

Weaponmasters:
The two to four wolves in charge of the warriors of the packs, both Lord Knights and Lady Knights. They are in charge of keeping the warriors fit and battle ready. They are equal in rank to one another.

Lardermasters:
The two to four wolves in charge of leading hunts to feed the pack. They are generally the most experienced hunters in the pack, and must lead the hunters of the pack in hunts often to keep the pack fed. Neither is higher in rank than the other, being of equal status.

Medicinemasters:
The two to four wolves who hold the highest knowledge an experience in healing. They are in charge of caring for the worst illnesses and injuries, teaching the less experienced healers in the Craft of healing, and keeping the pack healthy and strong. These two wolves are of equal status to each other.

Tier 4 Rank: Lord Knights, Lady Knights, Huntsmen, Healers
Description: The warriors, the hunters, and the healers.
Lord Knights:
These are the male warriors. They must train constantly in order to remain fit and battle ready. They may take up to two apprentices in fighting each.

Lady Knights:
The female warriors of the pack. Like the males, they must continuously train to keep strong, fit, and ready for a fight.

Huntsmen:
The hunters of the pack. It is their duty to show up for hunts called by the Lardermasters, without fail, barring injury or illness. They must be quick, agile, and have high stamina. They may train up to two apprentices per huntsman.

Healers:
As the rank name suggests, these are the wolves whose duty it is to tend the injured and sick of the pack. They may train up to two apprentices per healer.

Tier 5 Rank: Lords, Ladies, Mothers, Elders, Apprentices, Children
Description: The middle class members; members that make up the bulk of the pack. They must pull their weight if they are able, but if they are not, then they must only enjoy their twilight years, motherhood, or pup-hoods as best as they can.

Lords and Ladies:
The males and females that have not earned a higher rank as yet. Despite having no set duty, they must pull their weight and prove themselves worthy of being a part of this pack.

Mothers:
Females who have become pregnant, or are nursing Children. They are to be cared for, and protected with ones life. They are to be fed first after a hunt.

Elders:
The aged members of the pack, who have outlived their ability to keep up with the battles and the hunts, but are too stubborn to keel over yet. They are to be revered, treated with respect, and their stories and knowledge must be heeded.

Apprentices:
Wolves who have reached the age of a year, and are under training in fighting, hunting, and healing. They are required to at least learn a bit of the other skills beyond the teachings of their main choice in service of the pack.

Children:
New born lives; pups aged up to a year. Upon the cusp of their first year, they will be given tutors in the skills they need to survive the world. While they are this young, they are to be protected with the ferocity of a mother bear. An adult must be with them at all times to defend them against dangers.

Tier 6 Rank: Peasants, Prisoners, Villains, Traitors
Description: The wolves who, in one way or another, have found their way to the bad side of the High Queen's temper.

Peasants:
Those who are of the lowest rank you can get without being in serious trouble. Generally, Peasants are the members who have failed to uphold their duty in the pack.

Prisoners:
Wolves who have trespassed violently, harmed a member of the pack while trespassing, or are wolves who were captured in battle with an enemy pack. Prisoners of war are to be treated with civility; a kindness given, is a kindness or favor that can be repaid someday, depending on the nature of the prisoner. Violent trespassers may be held up to a season until they have been sufficiently punished, upon which time, they are released with a warning of never to return. Those who have harmed a member of the pack, and been captured, are held until either an execution date has been set, or they manage to escape, or they have been released. They may be maimed, but never tortured.

Villains:
Villains are wolves, either trespassers who have severely injured, or killed, a member of the pack, or wolves of the pack itself who have seriously displeased the High Queen. These are wolves who will be given a dire punishment before being forced from the pack. Maim of the eyes, tongue, genitalia, or limbs will be dealt by a high ranking wolf, or the High Queen, and then the wolf will be banished, without healing from any of the healers or Medicinemasters of the pack. (Depending on how the player feels, an execution can be plotted out. May be a way to kill off a character they no longer wish to play.)

Traitors:
These are members of the pack (but not for much longer), who have committed the crime of Treason. These are wolves who have leaked important information to an enemy pack, and have been found out. A full investigation will be made, before the traitor is maimed severely, often crippled, blinded, or receive the removal of their genitalia, removal of a limb, removal of the tongue, perhaps even removal of the lower jaw. The most severe punishment is a brutal death, by disembowelment, especially if any members of the pack were killed or injured due to the machinations of a spy or traitor. (This may or may not be avoided by plotting out a way to avoid killing the character, but in all, IC actions will be met with IC retribution) There is a chance, for a wrongfully accused wolf to plead their case.

Laws: What will your pack laws be?

~:One:~
The High Queens word is the law. It is her right to have a say in all lives under her rule, from her Consort, to the lowest wolf in the pack. Members are to come to her if they wish to mate, have children, or leave the pack. They are to come to her to announce a wish to challenge for a new rank; she will not deny them the chance to prove themselves.

~:Two:~
When the High Queen calls a meeting, all members beyond the rank of Child are required to attend. Those who do not arrive for meetings will be demoted. Three chances are given before a member will be evicted from the pack due to lack of attendance.

~:Three:~
Apprentices are required to attend all calls to training sessions with their tutors. Those who do not keep up with their training may not progress to a higher rank upon reaching the age of two, and may even face demotion.

~:Four:~
Huntsmen are required to attend all group hunts called by the Lardermasters. Any Huntsmen who do not attend will be given three chances to make up for his or her lack of attendance. If, by the third missed chance, the Huntsman in question has not upheld his or her duty, the Huntsman will be demoted to Tier Five.

~:Five:~
Healers are required to uphold their duties as a Healer by attending any meetings called by a Medicinemaster. Any who fail to appear at these meetings will face demotion to Tier Five after three chances are given.

~:Six:~
Knights are required to uphold their duties to the pack by attending all meetings called by the Weaponmasters, to attend patrols with Grandmasters and Weaponmasters, and to protect, defend, and fight to preserve the packs safety. Those found to be shirking their duties, will face demotion to Tier Six after three chances to make up for lack of duty. There is no excuse for a lazy fighter, save illness and injury.

~:Seven:~
Mates and children are a welcome part of life, but members must first speak with the High Queen for permission to take a mate outside the pack, from an allied pack, or from an unknown pack, and to conceive a litter.

~:Eight:~
All members must speak to the High Queen if they intend to be outside the territory borders for any amount of time. An Estimation of when they will return, and explanation of the reason they will be gone is required, so that the High Queen will be assured of their safety, and can send out a search party should the member not return safely within the given estimation of return. High Ranking Wolves are especially required to obey this law.

~:Nine:~
High Ranking Wolves, Tier Four and up, are expected to be active in all duties expected of them. Promotions are not something given lightly, and the wolves these promotions are bequeathed to must continue to earn the rank they were given. Those found to be slacking will be demoted to Tier Six, and possibly severely reprimanded.

~:Ten:~
Alliances, Peace Treaties, and other such interactions with other packs are to be respected at all times. Wolves found to be sabotaging an Alliance or Peace Agreement will be demoted to the lowest rank in the pack, and kept under guard at all times.

~:Eleven:~
Trespassers who do not respect the borders will be attacked on sight, and forced from the territory. Rogues and wolves of other packs must make their presence outside the borders known, and wait for the arrival of the High Queen, Consort, Prince, or Grandmasters. So long as they remain outside the borders, respect will be returned.

~:Twelve:~
Patrols are to happen twice daily. Two Knights, A Weaponmaster, and a Grandmaster to a shift. Knights, Weaponmasters, and Grandmasters found not attending to their shifts will be reprimanded, given three chances, and should they not make up for the lack of duty, demoted a Tier, down to Tier Five.

~:Thirteen:~
Lords and Ladies have duties as well. To help where help is needed. To attend pack hunts every half season, twice a season in Fall and Winter to assist in keeping the pack fed. To join in battles when they are needed, and to guard Mothers, Elders, and Children, the wounded, and the ill in the event of a siege. They are required to have a paw in the care of Children, guarding the pups while Mothers take some much needed alone time to rest. Those who fail to uphold their part of life in the pack will be demoted to Tier Six, and if they continue to fail in their duties, they will be evicted from the pack, and left to live their lives as a rogue.

~:Fourteen:~
You harm the pack, and you will regret it. Trespassers who attack members of the pack can expect to be seriously maimed to the point of being crippled. Depending on the severity of the attack, a violent trespasser could risk being slaughtered on the spot. Attacking pups is the ultimate way to get yourself killed by an angry High Queen, or any pack member.

~:Fifteen:~
Wolves wishing to join the pack must undergo a test. If they wish to join as a warrior, they must prove themselves in a spar with a high ranking wolf of the pack. If they wish to join as a healer, they must prove they at least have some skill in the craft by solving a test riddle set by the Medicinemaster. If they wish to join as a hunter, an animal of prey (rabbit, hare, or any other small mammal or fish) must be caught successfully. If the wolf passes the test, they may join.

--

It's what I have so far, And, again, I would love suggestions on names, rank names and ideas, and so on. Are ya in, are ya out, yada yada! <3 you all ^^

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
09-01-2014, 12:14 AM
DECISION MADE!

"Celestial" will be the name of the pack.

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Possible colors for Celestial

#D5D8FF
#EDF7FF
#6F8395
#C8D6E2
#FFFFFF
#FFF0B1
#FFFCED
#FFEB01
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Alsander

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 12:03 AM
Possible Fonts for Celestial:
Respective: Celestial
Serenity: Celestial
A Charming Font, Super Expanded: Celestial

Amia

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-06-2014, 07:52 PM
-flails- Ely likes and ill be throwinna, Shikoba and Amia in there.

And possibly Amia and Castiel being together, just a heads up ^^

What about making a chart of the landscape? Like where the dens are, a training site, pack meet area ect.?

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Wew! Someone finally said something. Once I figure out if I'm brave enough to challenge for "Arcanum", or if I'm chicken and will Create, A map sounds like a great idea.

I've also been reconsidering some of the rank names. Maybe Captains for Betas, or for Lead Warriors and Commanders be the Betas. Hmmm. But I want to stick with a medievally theme.

-EDIT

I've also been thinking on some OOC rules.

Maybe... Tier 2 characters must post at least three times a week to keep their rank (or place in the pack)?
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Alsander

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-25-2014, 11:08 PM
I will likely be claiming a new territory. Depending on what lands are chosen in the Land Creation Contest.

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
11-06-2014, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 04:35 AM by Erani.)
*Drumrolllllll* I give you, my new version of Celestial! *Fanfare as the curtains fly back!*

MEMBER INFORMATION

Pack Name: Sp?artha (Means Celestial in Irish Gaelic)
Territory: Which territory do you intend to take? Please note packs are no longer allowed to take islands.
Pack Color: Please provide a hexcode.
Link to Alpha's Account: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=316

PACK INFORMATION

Tier 1 Ranks Contents List: Ard-Banr?on, Ard-Caomhn?ir, Comhairleoir

Tier 1 Rank: Ard-Banr?on (Means High Queen in Irish Gaelic)
Description: She is the wolf in charge of the pack. Her word is law, but while she is a Royal, pack members need not fear approaching her. A good monarch mingles with her subjects. She is expected to be well versed in pack politics, and be willing to listen to her Advisor. When she sends a summons to come to a meeting, a wolf in the pack would be wise to come immediately.

Tier 1 Rank: Ard-Caomhn?ir (Means High Guardian in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The consort/mate or second in command of the High Queen. He is her support, and the wolf who will answer a challenge for the pack if she is unable to meet the challenge. He is the father of her children, and sire of her legacy. He is expected to be loyal to the High Queen to the utmost, and just as loyal to the pack. He is a part of the Council. He may call meetings, greet wolves at the borders and accept them if they prove worthy, and he may go out and recruit members who prove worthy of the pack. He may give out punishments and rank adjustments.

Tier 1 Rank: Comhairleoir (Means Advisor in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The Advisor is an older wolf with great experience in politics, an Advisor to the Royals (Queen, Consort, and Legacy), and a step above the Legacy, and below the Consort in power. He/she is a member of the council, and may call meetings, accept new wolves, and give out rank changes. They are also in charge of keeping a toe in the affairs of the pack; how many children, males, and females there are, how well the prey is faring, and how morale is in the pack. (They must report their findings in a short thread each OOC month. Perhaps the only times I will ever spree.)

--
Tier 2 Ranks Contents List: Leag?id, An Ch?ad Ord?, Dara Ord?

Tier 2 Rank: Leag?id (Means Legacy in Irish Gaelic)
Description: Obviously, the Legacy is the Heir to the throne. This is a wolf of the bloodline, and can be either male or female, but will always be the firstborn, unless the firstborn has either died, or proven unworthy of leading the pack, or has refused the throne in order to pursue other interests or callings. The Legacy is trained from the moment of birth to be kind, benevolent, and a great leader. They are expected to learn every skill; hunting, fighting, and healing, and study in politics and pack relations. They may not call official meetings, but may call small pseudo-meetings to practice their leadership skills. They may not accept new members, but may seek out wolves that may be an asset to the pack and bring them to a secure meeting place to meet with the High Queen, High Guardian, or the Advisor to assess the wolfs worth.

Tier 2 Rank: An Ch?ad Ord? (Means ?First Command? in Irish Gaelic)
Description The head Beta of the pack. These are elite wolves who understand politics, are prolific in fighting skills, and are versed in all three skills of hunting, fighting, and healing as a basic requirement. They must prove themselves worthy of having so high a rank. They may call meetings, accept new members, banish members, and give out rank changes in the pack. They must be active, and keep close in contact with the pack, Royals, and Advisor. (Four Posts an OOC week to keep the rank)

Tier 2 Rank: Dara Ord? (Means ?Second Command? in Irish Gaelic)
Description The second Beta, and the head Betas wingwolf in the duties such a high rank requires. (Four Posts an OOC week to keep the rank)

--

Tier 3 Ranks Contents List: Ambasad?ir, Luaidhe Troda?, Luaidhe Cneasa?, Luaidhe Fiaga?

Tier 3 Rank: Ambasad?ir (Means ?Ambassador? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: This wolf is the master of the Messengers. He, or she, is in charge of giving out messages for runners to carry throughout the pack, or to allied packs; ?The Royals have called a meeting, come at once.?, and so on. This wolf must have knowledge of politics, and a way with words. This wolf is an integral part of the pack; a cog that is needed to keep the pack working without bringing it to notice. All Messengers must report to this wolf for tasks and training. (Three Posts a week to keep this rank)

Tier 3 Rank: Luaidhe Troda? (Means ?Lead Warrior? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: There are one to two lead warriors in the pack. They are in charge of keeping the warriors fit and sharp, and in charge of passing on requests made by warriors who wish to train an apprentice to the Advisor, or to the Royals themselves.

Tier 3 Rank: Luaidhe Cneasa? (Means ?Lead Healer? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: There are one to two Lead Healers in the pack. They are the most knowledgeable healers of the pack, knowing everything from the cure to a mild sniffle to setting a badly broken leg, or solving a terrible illness. They are in charge of keeping the healers trained, the pack healthy, and passing on requests made by healers wishing to train an apprentice to the Advisor or Royals if the healers are unsure about approaching the Royals to ask.

Tier 3 Rank: Luaidhe Fiaga? (Means ?Lead Hunter? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: There are one to two Lead Hunters in the pack. They are the wolves who are the most experienced in hunting, are competent strategists and leaders, and have a keen eye for the animal that would be the best kill. They are in charge of ensuring that the pack is fed, passing on prey population information to the Advisor and Royals, and are in charge of passing on training requests to the Advisor or Royals.

--
Tier 4 Ranks Contents List: Troda?, Cneasa? , Fiaga?, Teachtaire

Tier 4 Rank: Troda? (Means ?Warrior? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The warriors in the pack. These wolves are expected to stay fit, train hard, and attend any and all battle training sessions, barring illness or injury. They are expected to uphold the values of the pack, to keep their noses clean with rogues and other packs, and to assist in battles and sieges. Those who are fully trained in fighting may consider taking on an Apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

Tier 4 Rank: Cneasa? (Means ?Healer? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The healers and healers in training of the pack. They are expected to help the Lead Healers of the pack in matters of the packs health, be present at all healer meetings and lessons,and to make sure the pack is well stocked with medical plants. Those who have been fully trained may consider taking on an apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

Tier 4 Rank: Fiaga? (Means ?Hunter? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: They are the hunters in the pack; expected to play out their duty as providers for the pack. They must be able to work as a team during a hunt, and be just as capable of taking down smaller prey on their own. They are expected to attend and and all group hunting lessons and hunter meetings. Those who have been fully trained may consider taking on an apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

Tier 4 Rank: Teachtaire (Means ?Messenger? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: These are the messengers of the pack. They are tasked with bringing messages to various members of the pack when a meeting is called, or taking messages to allied packs. They must be agile, swift, and have great stamina, and a very sharp memory. They must train daily to keep fit. Those who have been fully trained may consider taking on an apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

--

Tier 5 Ranks Contents List: Sean?ir, M?thair, Aonad, Print?seach, Leana?

Tier 5 Rank: Sean?ir (Means ?Elder? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The Elders are wolves who, even though they are no longer able to perform the duties of the younger wolves, are still to be treated with the highest respect. They are the ones with the wisdom to pass down, so listen to their stories, and learn. They may still take on pupils to teach things such as politics, manners, and history.

Tier 5 Rank: M?thair (Means ?Mother? in Gaelic)
Description: Pregnant or nursing females. These wolves are to be respected, and fed first after a large hunt. Even when a large hunt has not occurred, hunters, are to provide for the females who have no mates, and those who are mated to a female carrying their pups are expected to take full responsibility for that female?s meals, as well as protection.

Tier 5 Rank: Aonad (Means ?Unit? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The members with no particular rank, or have just been accepted into the pack. They are expected to work hard to move up in the pack and to be an asset to the pack, rather than just freeloading mouths to feed. Whether it?s helping provide for the pack, or dabbling in fighting or healer training, they are to make themselves useful.

Tier 5 Rank: Print?seach (Means ?Apprentice? in Irish Gaelic
Description: Youths who have reached a year in age and are ready to train in the skills needed to be an asset to the pack, or to survive if they decide that life beyond the borders calls their names. They are expected to train and study hard, be a useful individual in the pack, and abide by the laws of the pack.

Tier 5 Rank: Leana?
Description: The children of the pack. They must be treated with love, cherished, and protected, and yes, disciplined. They are to be taught about manners, pack laws, and of course, how to speak, as well as baby lessons for hunting, healing, and fighting. The parents are, in main, the ones most responsible for their care, and if the care is found lacking, or the parents do not want the children, or are killed during a hunt, battle, or illness, The Royals will either adopt them, or give them to a mother who will take the best care possible of them.

--

Tier 6 Ranks Contents List: Phion?s?, Pr?os?naigh

Tier 6 Rank: Phion?s? (Means ?Punished? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The ones who have erred. These are wolves who have broken a rule, slacked in their duties, or erred in other ways. They may have a chance to redeem themselves by working hard, and completing punishing tasks. Those who do not, will be thrown from the pack.

Tier 6 Rank: Pr?os?naigh (Means ?Prisoner? in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The Prisoners of a war, or wolves who have trespassed and done harm to the pack. They will be held in a remote location, well away from the actual pack territory, and can be held for up to a season, unless they win a fight to free themselves. Good behavior merits release. Just don?t come back.

Laws: Will mostly be the same as Version one, but, here are some new ones/changed rules.

~:One:~ ?Everything has a price.? The Queens word is law; break it, and you will be punished. She has the right to change rules, and to be informed of every part of her pack members lives.

~:Two:~ ?Meetings are mandatory.? You must attend, or face demotion. Wolves who miss three meetings in a row will be thrown from the pack, or even be chased out of the territory.

~:Three:~ ?Prove your worth.? Wolves who wish to join Celestial will be required to undergo a test of the skills needed for the place they want in the pack; a healer must give a hypothetical cure for an illness, a hunter must show they are at least able to catch a rabbit, and a warrior must spar with a high ranking wolf and either win, or come close to winning (Within 10 points difference after a judging; if the wolf wishing to join loses the fight by more than 10 points, they are refused entrance.)

~:Four:~ ?Work hard.? All members, save for pups, mothers, and elders, are expected to work hard to stay in the pack. Warriors are expected to attend to their duties and training, attend all warrior training sessions, and spar regularly to keep their skills sharp. Hunters are expected to hunt for the pack, attend all hunts, and attend all hunting training sessions and prey evaluation trips. Healers are expected to keep their medicinal plant stores stocked, attend all healer meetings and training sessions, and study to better themselves, no matter the level of their knowledge. Wolves found to be slacking in their duties will face first a warning, then a demotion, and finally, if they have not picked up their slack, eviction from the pack. (Tier Four and below, I want at least two posts per week to keep your ranks and stay in the pack. Those found have not posted in a month will be removed due to lack of activity unless a notice of scarcity or absence was given.)

~:Five:~ ?Children and Mates.? Mates and children are a welcome part of life, but members must first speak with the High Queen for permission to take a mate outside the pack, from an allied pack, or from an unknown pack, and to conceive a litter. Females who become pregnant by an outside male will raise their pups in Celestial unless something else is arranged. Wolves who reproduce when prey is low will be reprimanded and knocked down to the Unit rank.

~:Six:~ ?Keep in touch.? All members must speak to the High Queen if they intend to be outside the territory borders for any amount of time. An Estimation of when they will return, and explanation of the reason they will be gone is required, so that the High Queen will be assured of their safety, and can send out a search party should the member not return safely within the given estimation of return. High Ranking Wolves are especially required to obey this law.

~:Seven:~ ?Don?t start a pissing contest unless you?re sure you've got what it takes.? Challenging for a higher rank is not something that is looked upon unfavorably. However a wolf wishing to challenge for a higher rank must first consult the Queen and make her aware of their intent. The Queen must be present to oversee and judge the fight. Challenges made and fought without the Queens presence will not be regarded as a fair fight, and the ranks will remained unchanged, no matter who won.

~:Eight:~ ?Never stop earning your rank? High Ranking Wolves, Tier Four and up, are expected to be active in all duties expected of them. Promotions are not something given lightly, and the wolves these promotions are bequeathed to must continue to earn the rank they were given. Those found to be slacking will be demoted to Tier Six, and possibly severely reprimanded. (For Tier Four, I expect at least two posts a week. Tier Three, three posts, and Tier Two, Four posts. At least one thread needs to be a duty related thread.)

~:Nine:~ ?You harm the pack, you regret being born.? Trespassers who attack members of the pack can expect to be seriously maimed to the point of being crippled. Depending on the severity of the attack, a violent trespasser could risk being slaughtered on the spot. Attacking pups is the ultimate way to get yourself killed by an angry mob..

~:Ten:~ ?When at War?? Elders, children, and mothers, as well as apprentices are to take shelter at the center of the territory, with at least four warriors to guard them. Healers are to remain with them. Wounded fighters are to be tended as they come in, the worst injured first. Be ready to move out should the tide turn against the pack.

~:Eleven:~ ?No Trespassing!? Trespassers are to be handled calmly; if they pose problems, show your teeth and force them out. Should it be a mere misunderstanding, show them out, and conduct business once the line has been drawn.

~:Twelve:~ "Fly, my friends." Howling and most other pack noises are to be kept to a minimum. If you wish to call a meeting or training session, notify the Ambassador, who must, in turn, send out a messenger with the summons, and the messenger, in turn, must deliver the message to those requested. This is a strategy to keep Celestial on as low a profile as possible. (A thread including the ambassador and messenger may have the messenger played as though he/she found and notified each wolf requested on the message run in one post, to avoid a drawn out process. Once the message has been delivered and all the requested wolves have arrived, Ambassador and messenger may leave the thread if they wish. This particular rule is not set in stone, but merely an idea.)

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
11-06-2014, 05:41 AM
More possible colors:

#873d00
Combo of: #d5d9cb, #FFFFFF and #762661
Combo of: #201750 , #390b32, and #706b45

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-01-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014, 04:04 PM by Surreal.)
MEMBER INFORMATION

Pack Name: Spéartha (Means Celestial in Irish Gaelic)
Territory: Which territory do you intend to take? Please note packs are no longer allowed to take islands.
Pack Color: Please provide a hexcode.
Link to Alpha's Account: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showuser=316

Member Name & Rank: Name & Rank
Link to Recruitment Thread: url

PACK INFORMATION

Tier 1 Ranks Contents List: Ard-Banríon, Ard-Caomhnóir, Comhairleoir

Tier 1 Rank: Ard-Banríon (Means High Queen in Irish Gaelic)
Description: She is the wolf in charge of the pack. Her word is law, but while she is a Royal, pack members need not fear approaching her. A good monarch mingles with her subjects. She is expected to be well versed in pack politics, and be willing to listen to her Advisor. When she sends a summons to come to a meeting, a wolf in the pack would be wise to come immediately.

Tier 1 Rank: Ard-Caomhnóir (Means High Guardian in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The consort/mate or second in command of the High Queen. He is her support, and the wolf who will answer a challenge for the pack if she is unable to meet the challenge. He is the father of her children, and sire of her legacy. He is expected to be loyal to the High Queen to the utmost, and just as loyal to the pack. He is a part of the Council. He may call meetings, greet wolves at the borders and accept them if they prove worthy, and he may go out and recruit members who prove worthy of the pack. He may give out punishments and rank adjustments.

Tier 1 Rank: Comhairleoir (Means Advisor in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The Advisor is an older wolf with great experience in politics, an advisor to the Royals (Queen, Consort, and Legacy), and a step above the Legacy, and below the Consort in power. He/she is a member of the council, and may call meetings, accept new wolves, and give out rank changes. They are also in charge of keeping a toe in the affairs of the pack; how many children, males, and females there are, how well the prey is faring, and how morale is in the pack. They must report their findings in a short thread each OOC month.

[b]--[/b]
Tier 2 Ranks Contents List: Leagáid, An Chéad Ordú, Dara Ordú

Tier 2 Rank: Leagáid (Means Legacy in Irish Gaelic)
Description: Obviously, the Legacy is the Heir to the throne. This is a wolf of the bloodline, and can be either male or female, but will always be the firstborn, unless the firstborn has either died, or proven unworthy of leading the pack, or has refused the throne in order to pursue other interests or callings. The Legacy is trained from the moment of birth to be kind, benevolent, and a great leader. They are expected to learn every skill; hunting, fighting, and healing, and study in politics and pack relations. They may not call official meetings, but may call small pseudo-meetings to practice their leadership skills. They may not accept new members, but may seek out wolves that may be an asset to the pack and bring them to a secure meeting place to meet with the High Queen, High Guardian, or the Advisor to assess the wolfs worth.

Tier 2 Rank: An Chéad Ordú (Means “First Command” in Irish Gaelic)
Description The head Beta of the pack. These are elite wolves who understand politics, are prolific in fighting skills, and are versed in all three skills of hunting, fighting, and healing as a basic requirement. They must prove themselves worthy of having so high a rank. They may call meetings, accept new members, banish members, and give out rank changes in the pack. They must be active, and keep close in contact with the pack, Royals, and Advisor. (Three Posts an OOC week to keep the rank)

Tier 2 Rank: Dara Ordú (Means “Second Command” in Irish Gaelic)
Description The second Beta, and the head Betas wingwolf in the duties such a high rank requires.  (Three Posts an OOC week to keep the rank)

--

Tier 3 Ranks Contents List: Ambasadóir, Luaidhe Trodaí, Luaidhe Cneasaí, Luaidhe Fiagaí

Tier 3 Rank: Ambasadóir (Means “Ambassador” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: This wolf is the master of the Messengers. He, or she, is in charge of giving out messages for runners to carry throughout the pack, or to allied packs; “The Royals have called a meeting, come at once.”, and so on. This wolf must have knowledge of politics, and a way with words. This wolf is an integral part of the pack; a cog that is needed to keep the pack working without bringing it to notice. All Messengers must report to this wolf for tasks and training.

Tier 3 Rank: Luaidhe Trodaí (Means “Lead Warrior” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: There are one to two lead warriors in the pack. They are in charge of keeping the warriors fit and sharp, and in charge of passing on requests made by warriors who wish to train an apprentice to the Advisor, or to the Royals themselves.

Tier 3 Rank:  Luaidhe Cneasaí (Means “Lead Healer” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: There are one to two Lead Healers in the pack. They are the most knowledgeable healers of the pack, knowing everything from the cure to a mild sniffle to setting a badly broken leg, or solving a terrible illness. They are in charge of keeping the healers trained, the pack healthy, and passing on requests made by healers wishing to train an apprentice to the Advisor or Royals if the healers are unsure about approaching the Royals to ask.

Tier 3 Rank: Luaidhe Fiagaí (Means “Lead Hunter” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: There are one to two Lead Hunters in the pack. They are the wolves who are the most experienced in hunting, are competent strategists and leaders, and have a keen eye for the animal that would be the best kill. They are in charge of ensuring that the pack is fed, passing on prey population information to the Advisor and Royals, and are in charge of passing on training requests to the Advisor or Royals.

--
Tier 4 Ranks Contents List: Trodaí, Cneasaí , Fiagaí, Teachtaire

Tier 4 Rank: Trodaí (Means “Warrior” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The warriors in the pack. These wolves are expected to stay fit, train hard, and attend any and all battle training sessions, barring illness or injury. They are expected to uphold the values of the pack, to keep their noses clean with rogues and other packs, and to assist in battles and sieges. Those who are fully trained in fighting may consider taking on an Apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

Tier 4 Rank: Cneasaí (Means “Healer” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The healers and healers in training of the pack. They are expected to help the Lead Healers of the pack in matters of the packs health, be present at all healer meetings and lessons,and to make sure the pack is well stocked with medical plants. Those who have been fully trained may consider taking on an apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

Tier 4 Rank: Fiagaí (Means “Hunter” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: They are the hunters in the pack; expected to play out their duty as providers for the pack. They must be able to work as a team during a hunt, and be just as capable of taking down smaller prey on their own. They are expected to attend and and all group hunting lessons and hunter meetings. Those who have been fully trained may consider taking on an apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well.

Tier 4 Rank: Teachtaire (Means “Messenger” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: These are the messengers of the pack. They are tasked with bringing messages to various members of the pack when a meeting is called, or taking messages to allied packs. They must be agile, swift, and have great stamina, and a very sharp memory. They must train daily to keep fit. Those who have been fully trained may consider taking on an apprentice, but be warned: Those in charge of a young wolfs education must not slack in the training. Lessons must occur daily, and the Advisor will be present from time to time to make sure all is going well

--

Tier 5 Ranks Contents List: Seanóir, Máthair, Aonad, Printíseach, Leanaí

Tier 5 Rank: Seanóir (Means “Elder” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The Elders are wolves who, even though they are no longer able to perform the duties of the younger wolves, are still to be treated with the highest respect. They are the ones with the wisdom to pass down, so listen to their stories, and learn. They may still take on pupils to teach things such as politics, manners, and history.

Tier 5 Rank: Máthair (Means “Mother” in Gaelic)
Description: Pregnant or nursing females. These wolves are to be respected, and fed first after a large hunt. Even when a large hunt has not occurred, hunters, are to provide for the females who have no mates, and those who are mated to a female carrying their pups are expected to take full responsibility for that female’s meals, as well as protection.

Tier 5 Rank: Aonad (Means “Unit” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The members with no particular rank, or have just been accepted into the pack. They are expected to work hard to move up in the pack and to be an asset to the pack, rather than just freeloading mouths to feed. Whether it’s helping provide for the pack, or dabbling in fighting or healer training, they are to make themselves useful.

Tier 5 Rank: Printíseach (Means “Apprentice” in Irish Gaelic
Description: Youths who have reached a year in age and are ready to train in the skills needed to be an asset to the pack, or to survive if they decide that life beyond the borders calls their names. They are expected to train and study hard, be a useful individual in the pack, and abide by the laws of the pack.

Tier 5 Rank: Leanaí
Description: The children of the pack. They must be treated with love, cherished, and protected, and yes, disciplined. They are to be taught about manners, pack laws, and of course, how to speak, as well as baby lessons for hunting, healing, and fighting. The parents are, in main, the ones most responsible for their care, and if the care is found lacking, or the parents do not want the children, or are killed during a hunt, battle, or illness, The Royals will either adopt them, or give them to a mother who will take the best care possible of them.

--

Tier 6 Ranks Contents List: Phionósú, Príosúnaigh

Tier 6 Rank: Phionósú (Means “Punished” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The ones who have erred. These are wolves who have broken a rule, slacked in their duties, or erred in other ways. They may have a chance to redeem themselves by working hard, and completing punishing tasks. Those who do not, will be thrown from the pack.

Tier 6 Rank: Príosúnaigh (Means “Prisoner” in Irish Gaelic)
Description: The Prisoners of a war, or wolves who have trespassed and done harm to the pack. They will be held in a remote location, well away from the actual pack territory, and can be held for up to a season, unless they win a fight to free themselves. Good behavior merits release. Just don’t come back.

Laws: Will mostly be the same as Version one, but, here are some new ones/changed rules.

~:One:~ “Everything has a price.” The Queens word is law; break it, and you will be punished.  She has the right to change rules, and to be informed of every part of her pack members lives.

~:Two:~ ”Meetings are mandatory.” You must attend, or face demotion. Wolves who miss three meetings in a row will be thrown from the pack, or even be chased out of the territory.

~:Three:~ “Prove your worth.” Wolves who wish to join Celestial will be required to undergo a test of the skills needed for the place they want in the pack; a healer must give a hypothetical cure for an illness, a hunter must show they are at least able to catch a rabbit, and a warrior must spar with a high ranking wolf and either win, or come close to winning (Within 10 points difference after a judging; if the wolf wishing to join loses the fight by more than 10 points, they are refused entrance.)

~:Four:~ “Work hard.” All members, save for pups, mothers, and elders, are expected to work hard to stay in the pack. Warriors are expected to attend to their duties and training, attend all warrior training sessions, and spar regularly to keep their skills sharp. Hunters are expected to hunt for the pack, attend all hunts, and attend all hunting training sessions and prey evaluation trips. Healers are expected to keep their medicinal plant stores stocked, attend all healer meetings and training sessions, and study to better themselves, no matter the level of their knowledge. Wolves found to be slacking in their duties will face first a warning, then a demotion, and finally, if they have not picked up their slack, eviction from the pack.

~:Five:~ “Children and Mates.” Mates and children are a welcome part of life, but members must first speak with the High Queen for permission to take a mate outside the pack, from an allied pack, or from an unknown pack, and to conceive a litter.

~:Six:~ “Keep in touch.” All members must speak to the High Queen if they intend to be outside the territory borders for any amount of time. An Estimation of when they will return, and explanation of the reason they will be gone is required, so that the High Queen will be assured of their safety, and can send out a search party should the member not return safely within the given estimation of return. [b]High Ranking Wolves are especially required to obey this law.[/b]

~:Seven:~ “Don’t start a pissing contest unless you’re sure you’ve got what it takes.” Challenging for a higher rank is not something that is looked upon unfavorably. However a wolf wishing to challenge for a higher rank must first consult the Queen and make her aware of their intent. The Queen must be present to oversee and judge the fight. Challenges made and fought without the Queens presence will not be regarded as a fair fight, and the ranks will remained unchanged, no matter who won.

~:Eight:~ “Never stop earning your rank” High Ranking Wolves, Tier Four and up, are expected to be active in all duties expected of them. Promotions are not something given lightly, and the wolves these promotions are bequeathed to must continue to earn the rank they were given. Those found to be slacking will be demoted to Tier Six, and possibly severely reprimanded. (For Tier Four, I expect at least two posts a week. Tier Three, three posts, and Tier Two, Four posts. At least one thread needs to be a duty related thread.)

~:Nine:~ “You harm the pack, you regret being born.” Trespassers who attack members of the pack can expect to be seriously maimed to the point of being crippled. Depending on the severity of the attack, a violent trespasser could risk being slaughtered on the spot. Attacking pups is the ultimate way to get yourself killed by an angry mob..

~:Ten:~ “When at War…” Elders, children, and mothers, as well as apprentices are to take shelter at the center of the territory, with at least four warriors to guard them. Healers are to remain with them. Wounded fighters are to be tended as they come in, the worst injured first. Be ready to move out should the tide turn against the pack.

~:Eleven:~ “No Trespassing!” Trespassers are to be handled calmly; if they pose problems, show your teeth and force them out. Should it be a mere misunderstanding, show them out, and conduct business once the line has been drawn.