size
Medium
build
player
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Titled after Sorya's anger at Elli

Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

She had been looking after and guiding her little sister for who knew how long. It had been a stroke of luck that she thought she had found once she discovered her little sister, and the fact that her little sister knew where her older sister was… the girl was truly lucky. Sorya would nudge Ellisa awake. “I’m going out to hunt, stay here and when I get back, we’ll start another search for Fiori.” Sor would whisper before leaving the makeshift den that they had been resting in for the night. Life as a loner at such a young age was difficult, but not impossible.

The girl had been extremely lucky when Stefan, Elena, and Damon had found her all those months ago when she desperately needed a mother’s milk to survive. She had not yet been weened, but she was fortunate to find two parents and a child who had taken mercy on her and whom had brought her back to their pack. She had grown up with Stefan, under the close eye of Elena and Damon until she decided that she needed to find her siblings and her father. They had taught her what she needed to know: how to cure minor wounds and diseases and how to hunt and even how to fight.

Now, Sorya was proud to say she could take care of herself and her little sister. Sorya would take a deep breathe, searching for the scent of prey. She was far enough from the borders where she didn’t catch the upwind scent that marked their territory. She had no idea she was so close.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 04:58 PM

Ritselli had not had a life full of sunshine and daisies but it was fairly close. After her father had delivered her to Fiori she had been doing well. Very well. She had her two mothers, four brothers, and all the love and attention she could hope for. Amalia had inspired her to be a healer, and Birna, the big lady who was no longer there, had inspired her to become a better huntress. She was moving with purpose through the lands of her home, moving close to the borders that lead outside of Fiori lands. Today was another day for exploring, for getting to know some foreign lands better.

But what Ritselli was bound to find was not adventure, but rather something quite familiar. Someone quite familiar.

The scent hit her hard, and the girl would blink with surprise. Sorya! She would squeal, tail wagging back and forth as she surged forward. There was no hesitation at all... Only the need to track down where her sister’s scent was blowing from.

Ritselli’s gaze would land on her sister moving forward, and the girl would approach from behind. Slowly, slowly, until she made her move to pounce! “Soryaaaa!” She would cry out in a battle cry.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

The girl had been so intent on the hunt; she had not noticed the rustling in the breeze. Well, she had noticed, but she had written it off as prey lurking about. Frustrated, the girl would stalk forward, only to freeze a few seconds later as a battle cry rose from a familiar throat and a heavy weight landed on her, causing her to fall out onto the ground, all legs splayed out away from each other. “Rits?” She asked, struggling for breathe with her sister on top of her. “Rits, let me go… need air.” The girl was happy to see her sister, but at the same time, she loved being able to breathe.

Wait… this meant the search had ended! The girl would use her full wait to roll onto her side, forcing her sister off of her so she could stand up, her tail wagging in a friendly manner from side to side as her demeanor changed from serious to friendly. “Ellisa and I have been searching for you!” The girl cried out as she buried her face into her sister’s neck, her eyes closing as she breathed in the familiar scent of family.

Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 10:40 AM

Ritselli would grin, looking down at her sister happily. It had been so long since she had seen her beloved siblings. She would slip off to the side, letting her sister up, but heck she wanted to smother her in love! Well, smothering might not be so good. With love or not. Her sister needed to be able to breathe and continue to exist. Ritselli couldn't help it though -- she was just so excited! They had been separated for so longggg. She would give a happy whine, despite being forced off her sister.

But it seemed Sorya was happy too, and Ritselli would hug her sister close, drinking in her scent as she nuzzled her. The familiar scent of her birth sister was so welcome, and she began to bounce on her paws. "I've missed you!" Ritselli whined. "Daddy said he'd search for you guys. He left me in Fiori, this pack, with the nicest ladies you could ever meet! They're my second family." Quickly she would add, "But they're not you guys! I'm so glad you're safe Sorya... so glad... and Ellisa... is she close? Can we go get her?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

There was elation inside of Sorya, knowing that their hunt for their sister and the mysterious Fiori had come to an end. Her tail wagged with excitement as her sister went on about how great the pack was. A wide grin cracked her face as she looked towards her sister. She was posed a question and slowly her tail slowed its wag. “Yup, I left her sleeping when I went out to hunt. I found her in a forest, and she looked like she hadn’t eaten a thing! I fed her up and we’ve been looking for you for about a week, maybe two, now.”