Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-31-2014, 11:05 PM

Those of you who don't know what Five night's at Freddy's is. It's basically a creepypasta game that blew up over the INTERNET lately. About five animatronic characters trying to kill you basically. So I came up with this fun little event idea. Now I can't really offer anything except my art but if anyone wants to like offer theirs to winners that'd be cool to. I can do full on drawings^w^

ANYWAY, so basically we need six people to make a group(or characters) and there can be an unlimited number of groups. For example.
GROUP 1

Jupiter

Quelt

Irune

Cataleya

Bass

Motif

And so on.

The Basic idea is, each character will represent one of the five animatronics, and the sixth person will be the night guard as in the game. The sixth character has to make sure to barracade themselves and not get caught by the other five characters in a night time setting. And the threads that are set will be member judged! It's not fighting either. The posts are supposed to be judged on creativity in how the night guard avoids the animatronics. In the end the members will decide if the night guard gets caught or lives the night!
What do you guys think? I thought this would be a fun little thing to do xD. And winners can get art or we can just do it for fun.

?I speak?

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2014, 11:27 PM
Sounds cool babe! Im up for it <33 hehe I want Sinister art <33

Wael

gems
size
build