gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 03:55 PM

These lands were different from Ebony.

Lior was a stranger in these lands of Donostrea. The only one that she truly knew was Anais. She kind of sort of knew Glacier but not really. She knew that he made her sister happy, but not much more. Still... he was a kind man. Someone that she felt Anais deserved. That was something Lior could be thankful for. That and the fact he had given her a home as well. Not that she had shown much gratitude as of yet. But there was time for that yet. Time to adapt and time to show the gratitude for the new world which she had been given.

The sun hadn't even rose yet and the young woman was awake. She stood at the edge of the water of the ocean, her light blue eyes thoughtful. She missed her parents. Missed her brothers. Missed what once was. But there was time left in the world yet for her. She was not dead yet... she was still young. There was so much she could experience and learn. She closed her eyes, breathing out slowly.

Perhaps her naivety and innocence would cause her to fall victim to something unfortunate someday... but right now she was safe. Right now she was home. Home... how strange the word sounded in her mind. It did not yet sound that way in her heart, but perhaps someday it would.

Lior would take a breath, stepping out and placing her paw in the water. It was still cold, since it was spring, but she didn't mind. The girl had always always held a fascination with water... something that almost caused her to drown as a child. Luckily Anais had been there for her. Her eyes would close, and slowly Lior would exhale. When she opened her eyes again she would wade out into the ocean, letting the water lap her belly and chest.

She was in her element.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-04-2015, 04:09 PM

Glacier knew that Lior didn't know anyone within her new pack, other then Anais she was alone here, with her brothers in a different world. He hadn't yet made much effort to help her settle in, too caught up in Alpha responsibilities, Voltage leaving, and Anais being here with him. Not that any excuse justified it. It was through his actions that Lior found herself here, and it was his duty to ensure she was happy, safe and well – same as it was for any member of his pack.

When he saw her by the waters edge he knew that it would be a good chance to see how she was doing and would make his was across the sandy beach to her side. ”Lior, how have you been?” he asked her gently

"speech"  

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-14-2015, 08:03 PM

There was a voice calling behind her, and Lior would turn her head to find Glacier standing there. She would pad from the water toward him, tail wagging slowly back and forth. "Glacier." She would greet, sitting upon the sand. Water dripped from her gray and tan fur as she rested in the sunless morning. Soon the sun would rise, but not just yet. The girl had been early at play.

"I've been alright. A little nervous about settling in just yet but... I'm reminding myself this morning that sometimes you need to take a plunge into things." She would chuckle softly, letting her gaze travel to the water.

"I don't know if you can relate but... since I was little I've loved water. I... almost got lost because of it, actually. Anais saved my life that night. I should have never been away from the den. I'm really grateful for her, you know?" Lior would look back to Glacier, flicking ears some. "Promise me you'll protect her Glace... she deserves someone kind and strong... someone like you."

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]