gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 04:42 PM

This place looked interesting.

There were things all around, littered upon the earth. Things that she had never before seen, but caught her eye. Sparkling shades of all colors. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple... as if part of her back had spilled it's color upon the world. The objects were curious, but more so was the smell that invaded the air. Not exactly pleasant, but not necessarily completely repulsive either. There was the scent of prey too. Desert rodents who were burying themselves among the trash.

This wasn't necessarily a paradise but she had to wonder if Spencer might have liked this place. Exploring things together... that had always been fun. She had loved his input on things, what he might find before she did. A small, sad smile lingered on her face. How she missed him so. How she missed his presence. But... perhaps there would be a change soon that could make all of that better.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2015, 08:56 PM

He should have been used to it by now, the way the landscape changed to new territory. Spencer has always been on the move since being separated at a young age, taken in by a small family of four and raised alongside them. Not ones to give in to pack life, they were fine with aiding the child in his mission to reunite with his sibling, to know that she was safe at his side. How long had it been though? Around two years now... he wouldn't give up however, no, he would keep looking till he grew old and could no longer walk.

The man came to a stop, finding himself in a flat dry area, various objects littering the ground. That wasn't why he stopped however, something had shown in his eyes, bright in color. Eyes narrowed as he looked around, turning left and right every time another blinded him nearly. Until finally, he froze as he looked up. Just yards ahead was a figure of black standing out, but what was striking about them was what was on their back. It couldn't be... ”Mari...”

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-20-2015, 05:23 PM
A soft voice was the call that drew her away from her thoughts. From her trip into what was normal to what was abnormal. The beast would breathe in sharply, looking up to gaze upon a figure she thought long since dead. The barbaric beasts that had slaughtered so many... How could it be? No... He was dead. Perhaps it was she who had changed her state of being. Perhaps she now too, was dead. The thought was almost peaceful, were it not for the pups that had stirred in her womb. Marina would hesitate, her eyes wide.

Her mind couldn’t decide how to react.

To be afraid. To laugh. To be happy. Her mind would go into a state of shock, her body trembling. Mouth went dry, her eyes bleary as she gaze at the young man that stood there so beautifully. So innocently. How long had it been? Gods, how long had it been? They had been but children.

“Great Nox...” She would breathe.

Table by:: Nyx

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2015, 09:47 PM
He couldn't believe his eyes, and even after he shook his skull and blinked a few times she was still there. "Mar..." The man quickly took a few steps forward, legs trembling so much that he nearly stumbled but was able to catch himself so that he wouldn't fall over. "It's..." Voice was a mere whisper as he grew closer, tail between his legs as if she would disappear once more from his life. "Is it really you?" He question in a stronger tone, stopping in front of the woman, green eyes running over her body. He dared get closer, nose practically tickling her cheek as he took in her scent.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-12-2015, 08:44 PM

Marina would give a nod, tears flowing down her cheeks. She was happy, so endlessly happy. This... This wasn’t a dream. Or hell, if it was, don’t let her ever wake up. The moment he nosed her cheek she would press forward, wrapping her head around his neck in an embrace. She would give a happy whine, so happy that after all this time, finally, after all this time she had found him. “Spence!” He was really here.

“Thank Celeste, thank Nox, thank all of those gods that you are here!” Marina would breathe. She would close her eyes, shivering with a happiness she didn’t think she could ever know again. “I don’t even care how it happened... I just know that you’re here with me again.” Marina would mutter into his fur, drinking in his scent.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 02:50 PM
His breaths were shaky as she pressed into his touch, heads wrapping around the other, his body moving forward so he could encase her. Her whine, it seemed to be the trigger for his own, low and almost needy. “Marina, my dear Mar.” He whispered, licking along her cheek and down her neck till he met her shoulder where he then would rub his face into her back. Spencer was so happy he was sure words would be useless, tongue not wanting to work probably and make him sound like a pup talking for the first time. So he would just breathe in her scent and rub against her, just wanting to soak up those missed memories and remember the good days of when they were pups.

“Oh how I have missed you.” The man was finally able to speak, pulling away with a kiss to her ear before finally meeting her beautiful red eyes. Tail wagged uncontrollably, just wanting to pounce the girl and lay there together like when they were pups. “So long... where have you been Mar? How have you been fairing during our separation? Tell me everything!” He bombarded her with questions, wanting to get caught up so that they could become reconnected and continue to be from this point on. He would try to be there for her now, show at every call and make sure he was never too far away. He didn't want to lose her again.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-20-2015, 06:14 PM

Marina felt that sense of happiness like it was just about to burst. Tail wagging, excitement welling within her heart. At least until Spencer asked what she had done during their separation. She would pause, and everything seemed to go dark in her mind. Head would lower, her jaw hanging open for a long moment. She shuddered, tears forming within her eyes. What had she done? Such horrible, horrible things. Marina would swallow hard, looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Spencer I... I killed them." The female would whine. "I tracked them down as we got older... I met a man who told me revenge was the right path... and I started to kill them... the wolves that hurt our family... the ones that I thought took you away." She began to shake, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Spencer I... I became a monster!" She started to back away from him, remembering the blood... the screams.

"I killed them... I killed them..." She kept repeating the words, shuddering heavily.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2015, 07:35 PM
It was quite obvious almost immediately after he had asked those questions that something was wrong, something had happened to Marina while they were separated and it had affected her greatly. His ears lay back against the skull, brows coming together and worry spreading over his face. ”M-Mar...” His voice was a near whisper, unsure if he should try to embrace the woman or give her some space to breathe. But then tears were forming, and the first thing to leave her lips were unexpected.

"Spencer I... I killed them."

He swore his heart stopped at that very moment, throat tightened and stomach flipping. There was no way she killed someone, no, that wasn't what Marina was like. She wasn't that kind of person. But as she continued telling Spencer what had happened, how she found someone who told her to take revenge, how she went and murdered the people who had destroyed their home and who she thought had killed him... The man closed his eyes, taking a deep, shaky breath through clenched jaws.

"Spencer I... I became a monster!"

His eyes shot up and he shot a glance to Marina, shock. She started backing away, repeating over and over how she killed them, crying, shaking. She was devastated, in another world right now as she went back to what she had done. ”Marina.” The man spoke her name in the softest of tones, moving forward to click up the tears and press his forehead to hers. ”Shhh...” He hushed her quietly, pressing his head and sliding it over her ear and down her neck. It was a lot to take in, but Spencer wouldn't think about it for now. His sister was in pain, reliving horrible memories and it was his duty as her brother to calm her down and bring her back to the good. ”I'm here, don't worry.” He licked at her chin, kissing along her jaw as he continued to press into her body. ”I'm here...”

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-26-2015, 04:20 PM

It was hard to remember that she had done such horrific things. Especially when all she wanted to do now was become a mother. To love on little ones and care for them as they grew. To remember -that- side of her was hard. Harder to imagine. She could smell the blood, hear their screams. It scared her. The part of her that was Marina was back, and the past, the truth of it all, terrified her.

But Spencer was there. He was there, trying to comfort her. Marina closed her eyes, drawing into her brother for comfort. It was a lot for him to take in, a lot for her to relive. She would open her eyes partially, looking at him. He wasn’t afraid. He didn’t judge her. He just wanted to be there for her... As any sibling would. Marina would breathe out, pressing into Spencer’s neck.

“I’m so sorry...”

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2015, 04:02 PM

It was a lot to take in so suddenly, not just a little fight she had been through, Spencer had to come to terms with the fact that his dear sister had murdered people... Eyes were closed tight as he embraced Marina, jaws clenched as he tried to find good reasoning for her actions. Murder was a severe crime, difficult to try and justify taking one's life because YOU thought it was right or maybe even wrong. But what about this time? She said she did it to take revenge on those people killing their family and pack, taking so many lives then slinking back into the darkness where they came from.

”Do... don't apologize.” He whispered in her ear, licking her cheek. ”You did what you thought was right, I'm not upset.” Hopefully if she heard that then it would calm her down a bit, at least enough so that he could lead her away from here so they could den up and rest while night approached. Carefully he would pull away from her body, walking around her back side to come up on her right side, nudging her shoulder. ”Night is coming, lets find a place to rest.” He would look to her with warm, green eyes. ”How does that sound?”

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-27-2015, 12:23 AM

Spencer wasn't upset with her. She had done what she thought was right, and that was true enough. Marina had fought for her beliefs, slaughtered to avenge the parents she had lot. She thought she was avenging Spencer too... but thank Celeste and Nox he was standing there before her. She would respond slowly to his gentle touches, coming back, head lifting and her bi-colored gaze looking towards him. Marina would give a soft whine, but she wanted to leave this place. She wanted to forget the horrible memories she had unearthed. She just... she just wanted to be with Spence.

"Okay..." The young woman would whisper softly. "I want to get away from this place. I want... I want to forget again." Marina would press gently into Spencer's side. "Please... let's go. Lead the way, Spencer and..." She would give a soft whine. "Please don't ever leave..."
""

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2015, 01:40 PM
"I won't ever leave you again Mar... I will always be here for you, no matter what." He whispered in her ears, tone genuine, displaying that he would do whatever it took to remain with his remaining family and to help in any way he could. With that he would give her one more lick across the cheek before moving forward, tail brushing along her leg as he began to lead her away from here. Marina needed someplace of peace and beautiful scenery, bury what had happened in the past and move on with life, stronger. Things would change, hopefully for the better. Spencer was sure of it, and if nothing came to them, he had no problem going out and grabbing it by the tail.

-end thread?-