gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

She had met Ritselli and eagerly reported it back to her sister. Ellisa, we found it. The words still echoed in her mind as she led her sister towards the borders to Rits’ home. She would let out a call for the alpha of the pack or maybe a high ranking member whom she and her sister could speak with. The dark coated wolf with a dirty chest waited patiently as she gazed at her sister. “We did it, Lisa. The family will be back together, or at least, the three of us will. I’ll bet dad will be home any day now too.” The girl murmured.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 10:47 AM

The familiar howl was like a beacon that called to her. Ritselli would slip from the den she had begun digging out for her siblings. She was beyond excited, the news of the three sisters being together at long last something she could hardly contain. Paws would lead her swiftly to the borders where she found Sorya and Ellisa waiting. Without any hesitation she would rub up against Sorya first, then snuggle around Ellisa. She had found her second sister around the Kamui Delta, and she had been so thrilled that she had reunited with them both. Her heart would pound with excitement, and she would sit down with them to wait.

"You guys are going to love it here." Ritselli would say as she sat in between the two. "Leo, the new alpha, is super nice. Epiphron, his momma, was the one who accepted me. Everyone here is so friendly... I just know this is going to be a good home for all of us!" Her tail would begin wagging fiercely behind her. She could hardly wait until Leo arrived! Would he think that her real siblings were as great as his adopted niece and nephews? She certainly hoped so!

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:11 PM by Ellisa. Edit Reason: table fix )

Ellisa was so nervous for today, sure she was overjoyed to hear that Sorya had found their sibling, but the thought of actually joining this pack to be with her... It made the girl anxious. What if they thought she was useless and wouldn't let her join? Would her siblings stay simply because they would be safer and learn a lot, or would they risk their lives further to come with so they could be together? As they walked she would shake her head, not wanting to be the reason something bad happened to any of them. She just had to try and impress the leaders here, show that she had potential despite lacking a lot of skills.

Sorya's howl would snap the girl from her thoughts, lifting her head to glance towards her dark sister with worry. It was hard to force a smile when she was obviously so excited for this moment, telling Ellisa how they finally did it, and that the three of them would be back together and how she bet their father would be home any day now too. With a nod of her head the girl looked to her paws while they waited, a million thoughts running through her head. Hopefully this would work, the pack wolves wouldn't split the three, would they?

it didn't take long for Ritselli to show up, Ellisa's head popping up and a faint smile spreading across her dark lips. Pressing into her touch then sitting on her haunches, tail curling around her side. She forced herself to take a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, legs faintly trembling despite how hard she was trying to keep them still. Ritselli was starting to talk about how they would love it here, talking about how the new alpha was really nice and that his mother was the one who accepted her. Leo and Epiphron. From how she was describing them, the pack seemed to be a friendly place, and the sibling thought this would be a good home for all of them. ”I hope so...” The girl whispered, pulling her head back and into her shoulders.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-14-2015, 09:18 PM

Leo was excited to have so many calls from the borders so soon after taking over the position of Sovereign. Just in this short time there had been a spar training, he had talked with the leader of a neighboring pack, and now a completely new voice called to him from the border. His mismatched ears perked curiously and he was quick to rise so he could answer the call. He didn't want to keep any guests or possible newcomers waiting too long! He arrived a short time later and he was surprised to see Ritselli there as well, pressed quite close to the two strangers. "Hello there!" he greeted the three of them, as friendly and jovial as ever. He spoke to them as a group, but in particular to the two young ladies he hadn't met before. "I'm Leo, the Sovereign here in Fiori." He turned his gaze to Rits and grinned at the girl. "I'm guessing you know them? Would you like to introduce me?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

It was not long after her call went up that she could spot the familiar form of her sister approaching them. A wide grin split her face as her tail wagged vigorously from side to side, excitement bubbling inside of her. Part of her wondered when their father would reach Fiori and reunite the family entirely – as Sorya never saw their mother as part of the family after she had torn it apart – and when they would be able to go back to almost normal. A man would arrive whom Sorya could only presume to be Leo, the alpha that Ritselli had mentioned. He would speak, requesting that Ritselli introduce them since it was obvious that she knew them. They didn’t look too much alike so she didn’t blame him for not being able to tell they were sisters. Eagerly, Sorya would look at her sister, keeping her mouth shut as she looked between the two sisters she was proud to be reunited with.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 05:32 PM

Leo would soon come, and Ritselli felt a swelling of pride and excitement in her chest at the chance to introduce her siblings. She’d lean into Ellisa a little bit, trying to give the other girl comfort, as she spoke to the sovereign of Fiori. “Hiya Leo. These are my siblings, Sorya,” She’d motion to the darker girl. “...and Ellisa!” The girl would perk up all the more, her ears twitching. “They’re my littermates. My father found them and sent them here!”

The girl would grin, looking to both of her sisters before looking back to Leo. “I want them to join us here in Fiori.” The girl would say gently. “It that’s okay by you of course.” Her little tail was set to wagging as she waited, hoping for a positive answer.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-05-2015, 09:39 PM
A male approached them, greeting the sisters in a cheerful manner. Ellisa was so nervous however that she could only dip her head to the man in hello, pressing into her sibling's shoulders. He introduced himself as Leo, Sovereign of Fiori, whatever that meant, and asked if Ritz knew her and Sorya. Pretty sure her voice would break if used, the girl would look to Ritselli and hope she would do the talking for now, eyes almost pleading silently. When names were given, Ellisa nodded her head as she looked to Leo. "I..." Voice was a whisper initially but the girl would swallow and take a deep breath. "I d-don't know much, but I can learn!" Voice was shaking, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself more than the leader.