Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-31-2014, 10:14 PM
Playing this as he is still injured. Letme know if that is wrong.
Darrah Walker

sail away, sail away to the water

He had made his choice out of what was best for him and that alone. Ixionn had acted like he was public enemy number one but he hoped that his brother could forgive him for such a choice. Truth was, he loved Abaven and all of the wolves in it. He had an amazing mentor for when he was old enough to train, which would be soon hopefully, and now it was time to tell this mentor of his that he had chosen to remain with them rather then to go with Quelt. His mostly pure white fur was all ruffled and in a mess from his run from the sound in the cold north to his home in the east. He gulped, taking a few moments to catch his breathe before heading towards the den where he knew Bass to be recovering. He couldn't get over that word... mentor. He couldn't get over the fact that he actually had the leader as his mentor! It was great. No, it was greater then great. It was brilliant and no heir title could top it. "Bass? Bass are you in here or did you walk off again?" He asked for the leader who had sustained injuries in battle to keep Irune with them. Darrah waited eagerly at the entrance as he poked his head in to look around.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 11:16 PM

Bass was indeed in his den, lurking in the darkness that it was provided. He was sulking, a bit upset over Quelt leaving his ranks -- and taking a lot of members with him. He knew that it was what Quelt wanted, and that Abaven was always meant to be a temporary home. But he had grown attached to them, and watching them walk away had not been easy. A little voice called for him, pulling him out of his darker thoughts. He couldn't help but chuckle as the pup asked if he had wandered off again, his tail thumping on the rocky ground below him. "Darrah, my little apprentice." He called, pulling himself to his stiff limbs and bringing his equally pale body into the light. He beamed down at the pup, so had he decided to stay within his ranks? For that he was glad, he knew that Darrah would be a strong fighter and a pride to all of Abaven. "Have you come home?" He asked, needing to make sure that he was here for that and not just to say goodbye. He was hoping desperately that he was indeed here to stay.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-31-2014, 11:21 PM
Sorry, this is jumbly
Darrah Walker

Bass was indeed inside and Darrah was called inside by the familiar voice. He bounced over to the man and sat down in front of him with his tail wagging from side to side. The leader asked him if he had come home and he responded in the only way he knew he could. "I never left silly." He stated with a small laugh before looking at his stiff mentor. "How you holding up in here? Are you feeling any better?" He asked the Azat out of concern for his health. He suddenly did not feel bad for leaving Renhet and Ixionn behind with Quelt. They were in good hands. "I had to go and say goodbye to Quelt and Renhet and Ixionn." He explained briefly with a soft smile. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. At least he could visit them whenever he wanted.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 11:30 PM

He chuckled at the boy's words, bending down to lick the top of his head. He was so jumpy and bouncy, it made his aching heart swell with the love that he felt for these children. Darrah was a special boy indeed, he could see the strength in his young form already. "I am glad, Darrah." He said simply, nuzzling the boy before he pulled himself upright. When he asked about his health, he shrugged his shoulders carefully. "Well enough I suppose. Its easier to talk and eat, although it is still sore. I still feel like a herd of elk trampled me though." He said teasingly, another laugh slipping from the King's mouth. "I bet you are eager to start your training, aren't you? As soon as you reach a year, I promise that we shall begin." He knew that it must be hard for boy, the pups had so much taken from them and now their hearts were split in two. He had not forced the choice on them, they were old enough to choose their own path. The fact that he was here though, truly made Bass happy.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-31-2014, 11:38 PM
Darrah Walker

Darrah felt a tongue slide across his head and he grinned. The leader seemed happy that he had chosen to remain within his home and then Bass sat up and answered the concerns that Darrah had. Darrah couldn't help but giggle slightly when Bass said that it felt like a herd of elk had trampled over him. He had no words to say to the leader about it but he was thinking, trying to come up with a few when Bass told him that as soon as Darrah hit his first year, he could start training and Darrah frowned. "I'm almost a year old now though. Why do I have to wait?" It was an innocent enough question. The boy was too adventurous and fearless for his own good and part of him knew it. That part of him thought that maybe starting training would stop him from doing stupid things like trying to jump the rapids as he had tried to do just a week or two ago.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-01-2014, 01:06 AM

He couldn't help but grin at the boy's question, pulling his body down so that he was more eye level with Darrah. His golden eyes rested on the marked pups face, nuzzling his cheek softly. "It is the rules of our pack Darrah, that pups do not start their training until they reach a year of age. You are so close, and you must practice being patient. Perhaps that can be your first lesson..." He mused out loud, booping the boy on the nose with his paw. It was a gift to show patience, it was often a hard trait to come by. He remembered being Darrah's age, the eagerness to start learning the ways of the world. It was an interesting time indeed, a lot of information would be tossed at him whether he liked it or not. It was a time to learn, and a time to grow. Paths were found at this point in young one's lives, and Bass wanted nothing more than to help them grow stronger and wiser.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Darrah Walker

There was a huff, or more of a sigh, of defeat when the leader looked into his eyes and told him that it was the pack rules. He needed to be patient, which was not something he was good at. Life was too short to be patient! He supposed he understood but he was going to hold Bass to his promise. "I guess I understand." There was a hint of disappointment in his voice but then he changed to an almost challenging tone. "But I'm holdin' you to your word. I'll bring this up again on my first birthday on the dot." He gave a goofish grin and a small laugh.