size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-08-2015, 04:56 PM
Sin Armada

The creature had remained near the sparse pines, though often venturing back and forth in search of his missing spawn. He needed to bring together the family that had once separated, and they needed to begin their planning. Blood stained body sat against the pine behind him, amber eyes searching the snowy terrain for any life. Arietta would be nearby, though she too was searching for what belonged to them. Another he searched for was the dark women with whom he had seeded. Though he told her in their last encounter that she was not pregnant, he had lied through his teeth to simply make her feel as if she were not important. She was for his plans, though not more important then his first mate. The woman had attacked her and told Arietta things that were not her business to tell. And he would make that clear to her should he see her again.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-08-2015, 05:32 PM

Ylva had arrived in a land that was called Sparse Pines. She had heard the name once and, however, she was not worried about the name. Her eyes would happen to see the blood-stained and white body of Sin. She backed away slightly, not sure if she should approach or turn back. But, the dame sighed and took a chance as she walked over to Sin and bowed her head respectively toward him, her mint green optics meeting the color of the brutes.

"Forgive me about the situation with Arietta. I did not know that you cared so much about her, and I should not have said what I said. You might not care what I am saying now, but, I do apologize."
She looked down and kept her eyes closed.
"I am not one to always be submissive, but, I shall be submissive for only you,"
she explained and kept her eyes closed, waiting for an answer from him.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Sin Armada

She arrived, though it seemed she was reluctant. Ashamed almost. And he knew why. She bowed to him submissively when she approached, his amber gaze burned into her. She was staring at the ground, her apology falling on near deaf ears as his fur bristled. If she had come to him any other way, he probably would have taught her a lesson, but she seemed to understand who the top dog was around here, and for that he'd let her off lightly. Striking forward, he nipped at her scruff, teeth barely embedding themselves before releasing. It wasn't too bad to where she was bleeding, but perhaps a quick sharp pain would remind her not to cross him again.

"You'll learn your place soon enough. Next time be wary of who you cross, just because you believe yourself to be superior to others who appear weaker, stop and think whether or not they might already belong to me." He growled as he took one step back. He knew he had a hold upon this woman already, for she had pledged her and her blood to him. Should she choose to dishonor that in the future, he would stalk her nightmares and make her pay. "What brings you to these parts today?" He purred.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-10-2015, 06:20 AM

Ylva would wince after the strike that Sin had placed on her. It did not cause her to bleed, but enough to startle her and keep her on her paws. She understood his reasonings and nodded her head in reply; she would be more careful from now on. Her mint green eyes would soften slightly when she met his amber gaze, nearly hypnotizing her, but she kept her composure and began to reply to his question.

"I have only come here to see if I could find my brother. We were seperated on our way here actually, and now I cannot seem to find his sorry ass,"
she grinned and looked around, trying to sniff the air to see if she could find his scent close by, finding nothing, she sighed and looked back over to Sin,
"If i may ask you the same question?"

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-14-2015, 03:36 AM
Sin Armada

It was clear she had gotten the message. He would not be so forgiving next time. He listened to her explanation, his visage expressionless as she told him why she was here. Her brother must be a complete idiot to have gotten lost in the first place, but he'd keep that thought to himself. "I'm sure he'll turn up, unless someone beat you to the punch and he's dead somewhere." He eyed here, hardened gaze not leaving her form. "Especially if he's worse then you, or so you claim."

Honestly, she was a wicked creature, and if her brother was even worse, then he'd love to meet him and recruit him into his ranks. The more the merrier, after all. She asked him then what his purpose was out here, and though he didn't often take kindly to others asking what he asked first, he'd respond. It wasn't hard to do, besides, she was his. So he supposed the least he could do was offer her an answer. "There used to be a pack here by the name of Glaciem, a pack my bastard father once ruled. Though they seem to have disappeared, I often find myself here...that purpose is unclear, but it was also the last place where my children had been." He wasn't sounding desperate, no. He knew his children could handle their own. They were his, after all.

Brushing that aside, his gaze wandered across the landscape. He had thoughts, plans, that he wanted to set into motion. But first, he wanted to establish one thing. Or rather, find out. "When the whelps you are to carry are born, what do you plan to do? I am still gathering followers for my future kingdom, and should the babes be born before then, what do you intend to do?" His gaze returned to her then, cold, hard. "They are my children after all, do not think I won't be involved."

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-14-2015, 03:47 AM

The dark woman's gaze did not leave the mans. She was his after all, and, if her brother really was dead, which she highly doubted, she would hope that he would go willingly into Sin's ranks and listen to both her, and Sin. The smell of the other plants and other prey animals made her nostrils flare with anticipation for the smell of blood, as well as feeling the thick liquid against her teeth; however, she would have to wait until she was done with Sin to go and get her blood lust filled.

He would then ask about the pups that she had carried inside of her. She, of course, would never abandon them. She always wished to be a mother, and was willing to teach them her wicked ways. She was sure that Sin would also do the same, for she would love to have strong and powerful pups as well. She gave a small grin,
"Don't worry about that, Sin. I think that the best would be that once they are old enough, you teach them the ways of what it means to be powerful. However, if you also wish for me to do the same, I will be more than willing to do so. I am under your control after all."
She replied, her voice calm and yet had a rather seductive tone, however, it was the way she always talked to those who she met that were males, unless she didn't have a choice in the matter anyway.

"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-14-2015, 03:53 AM
Sin Armada

Her answer pleased him. A tight grin tugging at his maw. That was what he liked to hear. That he was in control. She had answered him well. He would of course, train his own spawn. He hadn't done it the way he would have liked with his first litter, but he'd make up for it now that he was back, and once he had found all three of them. "Good, that is what I like to hear. I hope you keep to it, you don't want to find out what happens if you betray me." His voice was low, almost emotionless.

Stepping towards her, he'd rub his body along hers. Staking his claim upon her, his scent lingering upon her body. She was his. Though not in the exact same way as Arietta, this woman belonged to him now. She was but a pawn in his game, another stepping stone in helping him achieve his goals. Though she too, would have a place within his ranks once the time came. "You will produce strong children, of that I have no doubt." He purred as he finished rubbing his body along her other side, his breath hairs away from her left ear.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-14-2015, 04:16 AM

The dame nodded her head in reply to him. He was her master, and, like a student, she would listen and follow him whenever she was needed. Her mint-green orbs focused intently on his own as he would soon brush past her form, his breath was warm and had a sinister essance, something that she adored too much. She shivered slightly, giving a slight grin. air was thick with the presence of the man, and, she could not be more happy hearing that he was pleased with her choice. Sin was their father, and, she would not be happy if she was to displease him, even if she were to die for the actions.

"You have chosen me, Sir. The pups that will be carried inside of me will more than likely have your power. I am pleased that you chose me to help with your plan, however, they shall be under your control just as much as I am, "
She explained, bowing her head respectively and closing her eyes.

"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-14-2015, 02:13 PM
Sin Armada

This woman knew exactly what to say to please his ears. If only he could find more like her, as loyal as she was that obeyed without question. Perhaps this would be his chance to test her as well...he was sure she would be capable. Even though she was not only offering just herself, but her brother as well, that was two heads to add to his ranks. But it wouldn't hurt for another to be brought among them. The thought struck him as amusing, and he would offer this chance to her. The chance to further prove herself and test to see if her loyalty was absolute.

"They would be no lesser." he sneered. So, she was under his control? Then now was her chance to prove it to him, and he'd no longer question it if she proved successful in this endeavor. "Ylva, I have a task for you." He murmured, the male walking closer to her as he walked around her once more, his fur brushing hers. "I want you to bring something back for me. Actually, someone to me. I don't care how you do it. Force them, enslave them, trick them, sweet talk them, fuck them if you have to. But bring someone back. I don't care who it is. A child, a naive kid, or some other sort of fool, but be sensible. Don't go and piss off a pack. We don't need that sort of trouble until after we've raised up our flags." He stopped in front of her again, looking her dead in the eye. "Do not fail me. I believe you capable of this, and now is your chance to prove just how corrupt you really are. Any questions?"

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-14-2015, 06:51 PM
Ylva grinned and gave a small smile. She was glad that Sin would be willing to give her some time to prove herself with finding and adding a new member into Sin's new empire. She was not going to waste this chance in proving herself to him, even though she knew very well that he had a special place in his heart for Arietta, but, she didn'y care about that. She nodded and gave a somewhat satisfactory and sinister grin.

"I will do anything it takes to make sure that your empire shall one day be strong and unbreakable. You shall not worry about that. As for the questions, I have none as of yet, Sir," she explained, bowing her head respectively as she sent a paw forward, her right leg moving back and pressing down on the ground in a bow of her own. She was happy to be claimed by the man, and she was not afraid to show that she was willing to do anything to please him and get on his good side.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Sin Armada

A grin spread upon his visage, the male pleased with the eagerness of this woman. She seemed like she really wanted this, so here was his test to make sure that was absolute. "Good. Do not disappoint me. I cannot wait to see who you bring me. Just remember, don't be soft. There's no room for weakness." He growled. To be soft and show weakness was a sin in his eyes, the only one that he'd allow to do that was Arietta. But others who wished to join him had to prove they were capable. Heartless even. For his empire would not fall so easily, and they would bring chaos to the lands. He would walk past the woman, stopping when he was a few feet past her to turn and look at her as he spoke. "If you require assistance--which hopefully you don't--then you may call for one of my children to aid you. Their names are Enigma, Forsaken, and Paradox." He tilted his head in a thoughtful manner, "They're a...quite fun to work with. I'm sure they'd have fun aiding you if you so chose it. Simply speak my name, and they'll know what to do."

His gaze fell on her once more. Did she require anything else of him? A chat perhaps? Information? Or did she now want to go her own way, and he to his? He would wait a moment to find out.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Ylva nodded her head, agreeing with the devilish brute. His amber gaze had met her own and she would focus upon them, hearing what he had to say. The woman would nod her cranium, a grin appearing upon her maw as he spoke about needing assistance. She would like to have her brother by her side, but where he was, the dame had no clue whatsoever. However, she shook her head and nodded, "Thank you, Sir, I will not fail you. I will not need of assistance as of yet," she explained, seeing that he was walking away and then stopped, turning to wait to see if she had needed anything else from him.

"I shall be on my way," she spoke, bowing her head as she began to walk away from him and go wherever it was that she could recruit someone. She was not going to fail him, she wished to be loyal and show him how dependable she can be. Her eyes darkened as she ran off, showing her determination.

-Exit Ylva unless otherwise stopped-

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-18-2015, 03:02 AM
Good. She seems determined. He mused, and she would begin to take her leave. It was time now for him to call a meeting with his children, and Arietta. Ylva would not fail him, of this he was sure. Or so he hoped. She seemed to want to prove her loyalty to him, and that was all he sought. He didn't have time for those who would look the other way, no time for tricks or treason as of yet. He needed to do this quick, so as she began to leave he too would take his leave to call a meeting and look for other possible alliances. Perhaps even do a fight or two to keep his skills sharp. With a final glance at the Dark female, Sin turned and made his way back to the place he could call a private meeting.

-EXIT SIN-