ardent

You're My Child Now

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 06:48 PM

She had found Ion, the tiny pup sitting not too far from the island, looking very annoyed. She lowered her head, about to scold him, when she stopped. That island nearest to her looked.........Familiar. She would move forwards, her eyes widening. Even though it had changed, she would know that place anywhere. "I......" Without a second thought, she would turn her head towards Ion, raising her head high enough that the pup wouldn't have to go in the water. Then, she swam, her paws churning, towards the island. Emery wouldn't have approved, but Silveris wanted to see her old home again. As she finally got to the shallow water, she set Ion down.

She glanced at Ion, who gave her a questioning glance. "This place.....It's where I met your father. We lived here for a while, and I even met up with my brother again. This island is special to me."

"Speech"

Ion

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Ion wasn't expecting his mother to grab his scruff and raise her head so suddenly, but his eyes just widened. When she began to swim, Ion's tail dragging in the water, he would struggle the tiniest bit. What was going on? What was his mother doing? After what seemed like forever, Ion's paws met ground...Almost. There was still water, and Ion moved forwards quickly, sitting on the sand. He listened to his mothers words, ears pricked. "This place.....It's where I met your father. We lived here for a while, and I even met up with my brother again. This island is special to me." He glanced around the island. So, this was where his mother and father had met?

Closing his eyes, Ion got lost in thought. It is kinda peaceful here. Maybe I can come back when I get older.

Elthia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Frost
07-09-2015, 04:03 PM
The pup had traveled far from when she had first encountered this land, with her mother dead and her father having never been around she was left wandering on her own. She would walk along the edge between land and sea, watching as she left paw prints in the sand. There was an island off in the distance with two figures on it one big and the other small. What were they, were they wolves they at least looked like wolves. She considered swimming over there but she didn’t really know how to yet and she didn’t want to risk it when she was by herself. So the pup just looked off at the island and let her mind wander.