Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
07-09-2015, 04:10 PM

He really needed to work up the motivation to talk to Valen about doing more than what he was. His talk with Mercy had made him even more restless and eager to be proving himself. Isnt that what Father would have wanted, after all? The Armadas had lost a bit of their lustre when Drashiel and Roman had passed to the next world and he was failing them by doing nothing with his life. Mercy had mentioned a strange scent in the pack lands, so he had taken up patrolling the borders on his own, which was what the noon sun found him doing. He had to slog through cold, muddy slush, since it was warm enough to melt snow but not warm enough to be comfortable with wet feet. It wasn't pleasant but the yearling marched along with determination, waiting to find something interesting and, sometimes, daring to add his scent to those of the warriors on the scent markers.

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-10-2015, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 06:26 PM by Renhett.)

She definitely wouldn't be sitting around doing nothing here, to be trained in healing would be difficult. There was so much left to learn, however Renhett felt that her field of techniques didn't just waste time over herbs. She was on a determined path to settle things in the minds and behaviors of her patients. Even throw in a few experiments here and there like she had when she was with her small camp group off of these lands. However, for now, the vaguely injured female was stuck introducing herself to the other wolves of Imperium. In which she felt would only make her stronger.

A border patrol young man seemed to be her next target. He sported many gray markings, and emerald eyes. Swinging her hips and splaying out her paws forward she silently moved forward. The extrovert ready and primed for a conversation to see who he was. "Hello there, my name is Renhett I'm new to Imperium." her paws too were now wet, the white color tainted. However nothing that would make her freak out over.

"Talk"

Atreides

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
07-14-2015, 02:49 PM

As he patrolled, it would seem he would soon have company, for a monochrome woman with red eyes approached him with swinging hips and determination in her gaze. Trei stopped at her greeting, though without movement the chill slush seemed to seep between his toes all the more. She bore a very new pack scent so even if she hadn't introduced herself that way he'd have known her to be new to the pack, and Atreides grinned appreciatively. Maybe she was a fighter. It would be nice to have someone new to spar, and she was only a few inches shorter than he was so they weren't a bad match in height. She seemed a little slender for a fighter, but not every fighter was muscular after all. "Atreides Armada," he returned laconically. "Not new to Imperium." He grinned his slow, lazy grin and winked at her. "Welcome to the pack. Doesn't look like much right now, does it?" He cast his eyes over the muddy, slushy, nasty ground of the Range, churned up by the passing of pack wolf paws and prey animal hooves. "I promise the territory isn't usually this mucky, it gets much prettier once the slush is gone."

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-14-2015, 11:52 PM

Hmm, he was indeed an interesting fellow. He would go on to promise that this land wasn't always this mucky. Not that Renhett minded, she had been to many lands with many problems as well as beauties. He for one was a beauty. She may not have been a fighter, but a friendly spar was something she enjoyed. To find out more that went through a wolf's mind there were a number of things that she could do. She would come closer to him curiously, he was being polite and that was enough for her.

"I'm sure in due time it will look wonderful. Tell me what's your position here in imperium then? I don't yet have a rank since my healing skills still need to be tested. " Renhett was as honest as any straight arrow. She saw no need in lying, so she would make a horrible spy as it was. Yet her blunt nature made it easier to communicate to other wolves.

"Talk"

Atreides

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
07-17-2015, 10:05 AM

The woman didn't seem to be perturbed by the muck, but rather kept watching him in a strange manner as she moved closer, almost like someone studying a strange insect or something. The thought amused him, and he chuckled out loud without offering explanation. His smile remained unshaken and relaxed even when she asked The Question. What was his position here? Well wasn't that an excellent question Miss Renhett. "I'm unranked," he said easily enough, cheerfully despite the frustration that coiled in him at the thought. "I just turned a year this past winter and I imagine Valentine's been waiting for his kids to turn a year old too to put us all with mentors at once. I plan to be a fighter like my father was. So you're a healer then? You'll be meeting with one of the healers to test or what? It'll probably be Cascade Saxe or Rhythm or Revenge Destruction to test you then depending on what exactly it is you do. Revenge is a little..." His mouth quirked in amusement. "Taciturn, but Cas is easy to get along with and Rhythm seems nice."

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-03-2015, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 06:58 PM by Renhett.)

He was amusing to say in the least. A yearling at best, in his voice behind what he said he didn't like being unranked much. Although a male like him, she was certain he would climb to top quickly. As much as Renhett enjoyed that thought of being on the top, she was satisfied not being there. For she on the inside believed she could do what she wanted, taking orders was one thing but getting to study the minds of others was a privilege all on its own.

As he went on to speak she would listen to him, finally opening her mouth afterwards as she wagged her tail for a second. "I will be meeting with a healer. I tend to get along with most wolves. Plus my type of healing isn't entirely..... well known. I don't just heal wounds on the outside. I study wolves behavior, their mental health." it would bring her red eyes to stop looking over him. "With a smart lad like you, I'm certain you should be able to climb ranks quickly. Handsome, strong muscles, and lightning quick in social situation from what I've seen so far. Sorry if it's intrusive, I have a habit of observing everyone I come across." Even Valentine. When she had fought to gain entry here.

"Talk"

Atreides

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
09-05-2015, 07:58 AM

His smile didn't waver through her words, the yearling's half-lidded eyes not leaving the older female, but he snorted out loud. She thought she knew him just by talking to him for a couple minutes? He tilted his head with exaggerated indolence. "Somehow I don't think handsome will help me rank up here unless I plan on becoming Valentine's wife," he drawled in clear amusement. "But your... confidence is appreciated." So, mental health? He had to wonder if Imperium would ever get a real healer or if they were destined to attract the odd ones. Maybe it was the militaristic approach they took scared off all the normal healers. Inty had been a normal healer... He felt a pang at the thought. He did miss his plant-obsessed older sister. Shrugging, he resumed his slog through the muck, inviting her to come with him with a gesture from his tail. "You know, you're probably going to get a lot more work slapping plants on wounds here than you are this... mental healing thing. Most of the wolves in Imperium are pretty private, and I can't imagine most of them would appreciate someone trying to poke around in their head," he offered.

""

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:05 AM

Renhett wouldn't be surprised, she didn't know him of course. However, enjoying his company was another thing. He didn't seem too annoyed with her so she just jumped at the chance regardless. As they continued on through the muck, he explained about how private the wolves of Imperium were. She knew that from talking with Valentine and Kyarst. "Not everyone needs mental healing, I'm just as quick with plants as I am noting how a wolf is feeling." she would look him up and down for a moment. "For example like you. Just a minute ago, your breathing tightened. Maybe only for a second. You were thinking about someone or something that isn't around anymore." she would guess.

"Well, what's your impression of me so far? I certainly hope I'm not leaving a bad impression. I'm starting to like it here." Renhett looked around. It wasn't as if she was looking for something. Just pack life had been all she had ever known since she was a pup. She had been sick in the den for months before allowed in the outside world. Yet look at her now, and she didn't pay any mind to most of the bad stuff. She did try to keep her mind clear for the most part.

"Talk"