Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2015, 09:53 AM

The young boy was slowly growing into the adult he wanted to become, but once more, he would wonder what it was like outside the territory. He couldn’t help but feel a sense of adventuring filling his paws the moment he left his familiar homelands. He remembered tales his parents had told him of his cousins who ruled over Abaven not far from where they stood, and it was with this knowledge that he would seek them out. He wanted to see things with his own eyes so he could have a better understanding of what was to happen when he came of age, should his father ever choose him to lead an expedition or maybe send him on a diplomatic mission.

The boy was still trying to find his niche, and perhaps leaving the lands of Threar would help him do just that. The mostly ivory boy would approach the borders that carried a strange yet somewhat familiar scent to them. He would poke his nose out, sniffing along the borderlines. He drew a deep breathe, contemplating to call for his cousins.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-10-2015, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:08 PM by Lillianna.)

monument rapids

The young female crouched in the vegetation, watching the cream male nose around the border. What was he doing? Why? He didn't seem dangerous... he also smelled like he was coming from the lands beyond Abaven, as in that pack that bordered theirs. As far as she knew, there wasn't any animosity, but she has only been in Abaven for a couple of days. And he looked... well, she didn't know. Young, perhaps? Younger than Allen. A lot younger than her adoptive father was when he died.

She rose from the vegetation, lean, a dark look in her eyes as she stalked forward. She stood there, silently, for a brief moment; her eyes swept over him in a cool calculation... or rather, that's what it looked like. She was really just wondering what to say. Her head tilted to the side, a silent question that had yet to be voiced. Finally, she spoke. "You are on Abaven's borders." The statement was awkward, and held teh question of 'why' within it. It was obvious she posed no danger to the bigger, more well-fed male. She was smaller, lean; her ribs still poked out from her diet of rabbits for several months.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2015, 10:56 AM

The young boy would look up from his search to see a woman standing before him. She was young, his age in fact, and she seemed awkward as she told him he was on the borders. He would give her a soft grin before standing up straight and speaking. “I know. I was hoping to talk to some of my cousins – they run the place. I’m Fate Destruction, my parents run Threar which is just over that way.” He said as he pointed with his paw towards the general direction of Threar while also introducing himself. He was a prince, but he was not overly fond of the title, and it didn’t mean much knowing how large his family was.

Fate was examining the girl, and he noticed a few things. She was underfed and was evidently new to the pack if she couldn’t tell a Destruction wolf from a regular wolf, granted he couldn’t really do that either. She seemed kind but awkward, given to her words and how they were said. His mostly ivory coat was given a good shake to get any dirt out of it. His fiery eyes gazed upon her.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-10-2015, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 11:24 AM by Lillianna.)

She stayed quiet when he looked at her, although she did feel herself relaxing at the sight of the grin. her eyes widened as he said he was a Destruction; she nodded slowly. That meant his cousin was Bass, who was away. And... Motif. Motif was a Destruction. She stepped out of his way. "A Destruction helped me," she said quietly, voice barely audible. It was an odd tone she used; permissive, but not authoritative. It was as if he passed a test, but one that was held by an equal, not one superior.

Green eyes met orange eyes, and she tilted her head slightly, as if contemplating what to say. "My name is Lillianna." She wasn't sure what to say otherwise, although she had to say she was grateful that this male was one of the Destructions. Biased she may be, but from everything she had heard about the Destructions, she had an inclination to try and trust them.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-21-2015, 02:33 PM

Chivalry was not entirely foreign to Fate, but it was not something that he felt used to. Still, he felt as if there was some need to follow through on the moral and social codes he had developed in his time on the lands he and the other Destruction wolves called home. She talked about a Destruction helping her, and based on the fact that she was in Abaven, he assumed she meant his cousin Bass, unaware of his departure from the pack. He would dip his head as she introduced herself. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Lillianna.” He noted the fact that she did not carry a last name.

Fate felt guilty for assuming that it was Bass who helped her when the entire pack was filled with Destruction wolves. “Which one of my relatives helped you?” The young prince would ask out of curiosity as he gave her a inquisitive glance. She was intriguing to him.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-22-2015, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 12:50 PM by Lillianna.)
She nodded quietly, green eyes still intense on his form. She didn't respond, though it might have been polite to - it just didn't cross her mind. Her own head tilted at his question; there was only a few Destructions left in Abaven... or so she thought. Bass wasn't there, nor his mate - it was just Motif, she thought, and several children.

Still, she answered his question.. "Motif Destruction helped me." She left it at that, a plain sentence, with no elaboration. Of coruse, that was when she changed the subject from her to him: "Who are you wanting to visit?" As she intrigued him, so he did to her... and she really didn't feel like talking about herself. Hell, to her, thus entire conversation was awkward and she kind of wished she had not been at the border at this time; at the same time, she was glad, otherwise this Destruction would have been lingering at the border for quite a while.

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-14-2015, 07:06 PM
He carefully listened to everything that Lillianna had to say; he worried he might be staring at her as he carefully noted her reactions as well. Her stare was intense, though he remained unfazed by the action, though part of him felt like he should be intimidated by it. She noted that his cousin, Motif, had been the one to help her before she asked who he had wanted to see. “I was hoping to visit my cousins Bass and Motif, though they are both probably busy now that I think about it.” The young boy remained unaware that Bass had left the pack with Wren and a few of the children.

He supposed he could learn new things every day.

He left a small grin on his face as he wondered more about the girl that he was talking to; after all, she was a member of the pack raised by his family, even if he himself wasn’t in it. He wasn’t in the position to ask about her personally, but he sort of wished he was. He was the kind of wolf that liked learning how other wolves thought, which often time required some sort of background. Looks like Fate would be out of luck this time as she seemed to keep the conversation slowly on him.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-14-2015, 08:04 PM

Lillie's head tilted at the words Fate spoke, and she nodded. "Well, Bass isn't here," she responded carefully. "I think the reason was because he was visiting family elsewhere? I'm not entirely sure. I've not met him. Motif's... somewhere, I'd bet at her den. She has a newborn daughter." She fell silent, then, unsure of what else to say. Her tail twitched, and she remained still; she felt awkward, out of place, and rather wished Fate would leave... even if he was nice and a Destruction. She kept that to herself though, determined not to let it show.

Tail swishing, she finally spoke again. "I'm... not really in a position whether to say if you can come over or not, but you can try a different day, maybe?" she suggested, ears flicking back in a slight embarrassment.

"Speech"