Reiko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-10-2015, 05:27 PM

Lush green grass danced upon the plains as far as her eyes could see. The soft plush feeling of the lush greens beneath her paws were pleasant, comfortable even, she couldn't help but roll over onto her back and feel the soft touch of mother nature's fur upon her own. Rolling over with her feet waving around in the air, it was almost as pleasant as rolling around in the snow. She did miss the cool feeling of snow, but this was almost just as pleasant.

Once she was done rubbing her back upon the grass, the young woman in white remained with her back on the grass, staring up at the skies to watch the clouds roll by. She didn't feel threatened to have her belly exposed, as far as she was able to tell, no one was around to really be a threat - and not to mention, everyone was really quite kind so far! A smile spread across her ebony lips as she watched a duck shaped cloud fly by slowly above her, it was so relaxing that Reiko had a hard time keeping her eyes open...

Baby blue eyes fluttered as she fought the urge to sleep. With her paws still up in the air, dangling just above her belly, the young woman yawned deeply before giving into the temptation. Maybe just for a moment, just to rest her eyes she would remain here... enjoying the breeze and fresh smelling air.

speech
image and code by blu, do not use without permission

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
07-10-2015, 06:24 PM

The beast would remain in the west happily, considering there were none of those packs here. It made it easier for the lion to scent his domain. Pride or not, anyone who entered his lands would be faced with the albino lion. Though today he was not home, his slave off running wherever she was but he would find her later. She was to remain in the lands until he could trust her because she was his. Though what caught his attention was another female wolf. White in color, much smaller than him as it would always remain.

As he moved forward to the vulnerable creature, he noticed how comfortable she looked. It was dangerous for such things, even Safir knew that the world was dangerous. Yet this one, was not a young one like he had thought Ashe to be even if she was not. An adult who simply did not know the strife's of the world. "I would be careful where you relax mutt, a predator could come and eat you real fast." he would gruff.

Reiko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-12-2015, 04:57 PM

She could feel her heartbeat slowing as she took in the smells and sounds that surrounded her. From a far she could hear the chirping of bugs and the distant songs of birds. It was lovely. Everything was so relaxing. She could feel herself drifting away into a dream, that was until - a voice startled her awake. The voice summoned the bright azure eyes of the gentle wolf to shoot open, the first thing she could see was a lush plume of white, only for it to eventually all come together in a face she could not recognize for the love of her.

Ep!!! A monster! Nothing like she had ever seen before! It had hair that could hide puppies in it, a short snout, it almost looked like a feline, but more... feathery. Her brows furrowed the moment she remembered what he said. Mutt?! Excuse me, but I am not a mutt. I am pure wolf, from the North; and I don't know what you are, but name calling is pretty rude, especially when it's a first impression. Although she was a tad afraid of this thing, not knowing what it was, she sat down with a thump. Defiantly. There was no way she would let this thing call her names. It was so mean!

And the thought of eating her, it just made her shiver! What on the God's green Earth would eat a full grown wolf? Although she knew of many litters that didn't survive thanks to competition wolves, but even they, she hadn't heard of them being eaten. Perhaps its her naivety, but it was hard to imagine such a cruel fate for one of her species. Are you a Wolfeater? A demon wolfeater! That's what she could call it from now on, without a real species to it, and the only one she had ever seen... it was the only possible thing it could be, especially if it was threatening to eat her... that's what it meant right?

speech
image and code by blu, do not use without permission

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
08-06-2015, 05:33 PM

Hyder would take note of her form, for some reason wolves seem to hate that word despite that's what they were. Pure wolf or not, he couldn't see the majestically in them at all. She was white though, not sporting the pink eyes and nose he had. He remembered meeting a wolf exactly like him now that was majestic but she was still young. Who knew if she was dead or not by now. He went to cross over in front of her, staring at her. "I'm still getting used to your wolf language." he would say for a moment. Now he was determined to make her his.

"I don't think you'd taste very good." he would comment for a moment. "Lady wolf come with me, if you don't I will forcefully take you." The lion would get into a defensive stance. His paws spreading, his mane would fluff up as his hackles around the shoulders raised his fur. Tail leveling with his spine, he would be ready for a fight.