Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-10-2015, 09:38 PM

The male would have come here at first blindly. He didn't know what this place was, or why that strange wolf had shown him there, but he was now very much afraid. The other had been a delusion to his mind, Kaerf swinging his head side to side to make sure there were no cliffs or otherwise places he could easily get himself killed. His tail tucked between his legs, breathing shallow until he tried to take a deep one in order to calm himself.

His blue eyes looked around, there was no wolf in sight. That was lucky, because he felt like he was going to black out. Kaerf probably wouldn't but he didn't entirely know himself, paws scraping against the dirt as he circled for a moment. Her certainly hoped he hadn't placed himself into a situation where he would get stuck interacting with others. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

"Talk"
This character is prone to unpredictable acts of violence, he suffers from Schizophrenia and blood is a trigger to his violent fits.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
07-11-2015, 11:10 AM
In claiming the particular rank she had, Cascade had taken on responsibilities, in many respects much the same as Valen's, and if she was actually going to be a help to him instead of a hindrance she would need to step up and... Well... help him. Part of her job was to accept new members, and while sure, she could just wait for them to come to the borders, she figured it wouldnt hurt to take the initiative and go out and actually meet people. Who knew, she might find someone worth inviting back to the pack or, worst case, a possibly useful slave to claim if they werent worth being a member but were still able bodied.

Lets see... as she wandered the field she had more often than not come to fight in, this time she evaluated those who fought there not as prospective opponents, but as prospective members. It was a bit... exciting really. Trying to read the kind of wolf someone was just by the way they fought, the way their minds worked by the way they responded to their opponent... it was a fascinating idea.

As she found herself in a deserted section of the field, a single male caught her attention. He was behaving in a strange manner, and while caution dictated it might actually be safer to turn around and go back to where the blood slick ground was battled over by vicious but less strange wolves, curiosity drove her forward.

Cocking her head to the side she ventured a faint half-smile at him. "Having fun are we?"
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-13-2015, 02:02 AM

Just his luck, it was another wolf. Not only that but it was a female. Something about that just sent him the wrong way. His expression was one mixed with fear and worry, not because he was afraid of her no Kaerf didn't care about the pain he felt in his body. It was the thought of tearing into flesh, upon top of that. It didn't matter who was near him, his teeth did not judge the victim, not size nor age. However, the blue eyed forever sad looking male would make himself fully face her.

"Not exactly, I'm not familiar with these lands I don't want to end up in a place where a lot of wolves could be. Where I could hurt them." he wouldn't lie that he was afraid of harming others. He hated blood, it was something that made him black out for certain. However, maybe she was one of his delusions. She would just never leave him be if she was though.

"Talk"
This character is prone to unpredictable acts of violence, he suffers from Schizophrenia and blood is a trigger to his violent fits.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

07-14-2015, 12:48 PM

The wolf seemed frightened and agitated, and though instinct screamed for her to run away from the wolf whose behavior and even scent seemed somehow off, Cascade was entirely too curious to pay any attention to it. "If you are trying to avoid hurting wolves, dear, you've come to entirely the wrong place," she opined with a cheeky grin. She made it very clear she wasn't going anywhere (that finely honed survival instinct kicking its shrieking up several notches) by seating herself before him with a faint devil-may-care attitude. "Cascade Saxe," she said by way of introduction. "This place is a battlefield - trying to avoid fighting here is like trying to find sparrow's teeth. There's a lot of less than savory wolves who come here looking for nothing more than the chance to tear into another wolf, and a lot of alphas will prowl around looking to just enslave anyone not wary enough." Not that she'd been considering doing just that when she'd been doing her own prowling, no of course not. She was entirely too nice a wolf to ever even consider doing either of those things, or so her friendly, innocent body language would suggest. She tilted her head to regard him curiously. "Why are you frightened of the idea of hurting someone?"

""
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-14-2015, 01:15 PM

Kaerf would raise an eyebrow at her, what exactly was she playing at? It seemed like any other delusion to him, oh so sweet and vexing. His body would fully turn to face her, gray and black pelt rippling with the apparent muscle mass that he held. If his other more violent self appeared he'd be safe, to what avail though waking up to dead and broken bodies every morning he woke up like he was cursed. His tail wouldn't tuck itself, it hung somewhat for he couldn't exactly read her. As she explained he came more to understand perhaps he belonged here and didn't belong here at the same time.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do half the time. I black out, I wake up covered in someone else's blood, sometimes bodies remaining. I see and hear things that apparently are not there." Kaerf would explain to her, and now was starting to distrust her himself. "Kaerf Riapsed." he said his fairly odd name. His parents hadn't been entirely stable like himself, it was backwards of what they believed many of them to be. Despair Freak.

"Talk"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

07-22-2015, 03:48 PM

The male explained his reasoning for separating himself from other wolves, and Cascade listened attentively though her half-smile didn't waver. "That does sound like a problem," she agreed, tilting her head to the side. "Assuming you're around people completely incapable of defending themselves. I mean, no offense but..." she shrugged. "You aren't exactly the biggest or toughest wolf I've been around. If you see things that aren't there how do you know the blood and bodies are real? Hell, how do you even know that I'm here?" The amusement and curiosity coloring her tone was probably more than a touch inappropriate considering the subject of the conversation, but she'd spent enough time with Neios that this all seemed rather... mild. Interesting, though, undeniably interesting. She really was curious about what really happened when this male blacked out. Was he actually a killer or just crazy? Part of her wanted to poke at the sleeping bear and see what would happen. Actually... that part was just about most of her. She couldn't help it, really.

""

Kaerf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2015, 01:56 AM

She was toying with him, like everyone else did back at home. His lip curled back, she wasn't a delusion but the point was he didn't know. He couldn't tell if she was or if she wasn't. It would feel all the same if she was. It was indeed a problem for the mentally unstable male. However he didn't feel like becoming a victim. "I don't. So I just have to live my life confused." he would say bluntly.

"Perhaps they are perhaps they aren't. I wouldn't know.... I black out and wake up." he didn't know how he fought. It was like a monster would clear up underneath his skin. Though a few times he woke up injured, other times bodies appeared. Some others had yelled and screamed at him so he could only assume they were real right?

"Talk"