gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
07-10-2015, 10:03 PM

One would think that after her last experience out of her pack's borders she would learn to stick close to the pack, but that just wasn't Kalli's style. She gave the Redbud Nook a wide berth, but staying within Threar just made her bored. She was sure that man had moved on by now, but she wasn't quite ready to be in the same area again. So here she was, carefully making her way across the increasingly rocky terrain. It was a little harder to get around here where there wasn't as many trees to listen to as guides, but she made it around fine. She had managed to explore enough of Alacritis to find Threar, surely she could manage this little expedition.

She heard a whistling rush of wind and she made her way toward it curiously. Making her way by feel, her shoulder bumped into rock and she side stepped into what seemed like an opening for a cave of some sort. She moved forward into the cavern, feeling the noticeable temperature difference from how it felt out in the sunlight. She sniffed the air to see if any other wolves were already here and since she didn't notice any other scents, no fresh ones anyway, she padded further in.

"Talk" "You" Think

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-10-2015, 10:26 PM

Neith had never expected to find the scent of her sister so easily, she'd been following the trail for a while now. Eventually though she knew she'd been getting close, as the terrain got more danger the more near she'd be. When she saw Kalli slip into the cave entrance she was more than concerned. What was she doing in a place like this? She could have easily stepped off a cliff! Neith would put on a burst of speed, not excited that this was the way she was going to reunite with Kalliope. She hadn't seen her in almost a year now, how she'd changed the dark girl wasn't sure. Calling out she'd try and stop her almost sister from going too far with out her, Neith would have felt better if there was at least another set of eyes with her if she must continue underground. "Kalli, Wait!"
""  

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
07-10-2015, 10:57 PM

Kalliope was listening to the strange whistling breeze around her and the dripping of the water from the rocks when all of the sudden a voice echoed around the cave, calling her to stop. Her ears perked with surprise and she turned around toward the sound. Of course the voice was familiar, it was a voice she had grown up learning to follow, but she just couldn't believe she was hearing it here of all places. However, scents don't lie and when she caught Neith's scent a wide smile would cross her muzzle. "Neith? Is that really you?" She moved back toward the mouth of the cave to meet her halfway, her ivory tipped tail wagged behind her. "Neith, what are you doing here?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-11-2015, 11:13 PM

Expert paws would carry her up to the entrance of the cave, her obsidian ears would perk eagerly forwards as her brilliant gaze sought out her sister's form. She'd enter cautiously, amazed that Kalli was brave enough to come in here. How had she survived so far with out them? How could they have let her leave? She'd shake her head as she moved closer, noting that Kalli had stopped and turned around. She didn't miss the peach girl's smile as she drew more near. "Yeah it's me." The girl would nuzzle her sister lovingly, burying her face into the thick fur of her neck. "Got bored and followed you. Someone needs to look out for you." She meant that and she didn't mean it, she really worried about Kalliope and it was hard for her to accept that she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself.
""  

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-07-2015, 10:46 PM

Kalliope was quick to return her sister's affection and nuzzle her face into Neith's fur. It felt like it had been a whole life time since she had seen her last. How long had it been since she left home? She wasn't entirely sure. She scoffed at Neith's comment as she pulled back from their embrace. "Oh please, you know I can watch out for myself just fine. Admit it, you just missed me." She chuckled and nudged Nieth's cheek playfully with her nose. She wouldn't tell her sister how she had almost walked off a cliff when she first arrived to Alacritis or that one time she had basically gotten trapped in a forest for a few hours because she kept tripping on the underbrush. No, she wouldn't give Neith any reason to think that she really did need someone looking out for her.

"How are the others? Dad, your mom, Sameal? Did any of them come with you too?" She perked her ears, half expecting the whole family to come trotting into the cave as well. When a moment passed and there was still silence from the direction of the entrance she knew her brief hope was probably false, but she'd wait for Neith to confirm it none of the less. She didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

"Talk" "You" Think

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-07-2015, 10:55 PM

She couldn't help but smile at the returned affection, she had missed Kalli and the rest of her family too. Like her adopted sister though she hadn't seen them in a while either. She'd add another nuzzle, but she wouldn't step away. She wanted the contact. "I did miss you, but you can't fool me." While she couldn't read minds it wasn't like she didn't remember living with the woman. She could only imagine the predicaments she could have gotten into. "Not sure, hopefully about the same as we left them. I didn't stick around long after you went. Didn't even stop to say hi when I came to find you." She'd smile and add another nuzzle, okay she missed Kalli more than she'd even first thought. "So how have you been getting on since you left. Have you found your mother or sister?"
""