Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
07-11-2015, 11:46 AM

Night had come and gone, and now the sun was rising into the sky, marking the start of a new day and new life for a child within the embrace of a woman. With a well needed rest, stomach somewhat filled with a meal and a warm place to sleep, she would begin to stir. Head rotated in place, ears flicking forward then back as her large paws rubbed at her snout. As she began coming awake she would slowly notice something, carefully she peeled her eyes open, feeling something warm around her that she had not felt in some time. Gold and blue orbs looked around, brows coming together in confusion at what looked like a wall of fur around her. What?

Suddenly her eyes went wide, head jolting up and paws scrambling to pick her up and pull her away from this creature. She was still too weak however, so in her attempt to get away she ended up falling backwards onto her romp then falling to her side. The most Anaeia could do was lay there, ears back and eyes wide at this enormous wolf that had been laying with her, legs visibly trembling. Why was she here? Was the huge wolf going to eat her when it woke up? What was going on?

"normal.
talk. think. you.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:08 PM

(This song is rated M for a few curse words)

The night went sleepless for her, part of her had her heart racing the other with tensed muscles all around her. Watching over the young pup was no easy task, every now and then Arian would enter to explain to her how to take care of the sick child. However, any other evaluation would have to wait until the young one was awake. With the sun coming up over the mountains Amachi watched it through the cracks in the icy hull. Warm with comfort, it wasn't until the tiny creature started moving that Amachi blinked to look at her. She was afraid clearly, but too weak to flight. Amachi let out a shrill whine from her snout as a sign she was not going to hurt the young pup now that she was awake.

"I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Amachi, I'm going to me your new mother." It almost sounded as if she had stolen the pup away. Yet she firmly believed that she could do something here. Her ears pulled back to the edges of her skull. "Are you hungry? The alphess of this pack can take very good care of you, make you big and strong. Medicine is something that makes you feel better that you can eat with food." her eyes were soft, wide eyed. Trying to comfort the little one with soft tones.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
07-13-2015, 12:58 PM

Despite the gargantuan wolf's whine, Anaeia remained heavily frightened. Ears were pinned flat against her skull, trying to inch her way back further but only managing to do a little wiggle where she lay. After the struggle she went through up till now, waking up in a strange place threw up all kinds of red flags that meant danger! So the first and only thing the kid knew to do was run, but what do you do when your legs can't even hold you up? For now she would keep her wide eyes on the wolf, see if it would do something  where she would have the chance to slip away. Hopefully.

The pup flinched at its voice, expecting a booming roar to shake the whole place around them. To her surprise it was soft, telling the girl that it wouldn't hurt her, its name was Amachi and she was going to be her new mother. New mother? Confusion etched its way on the child's face, not fully understanding why she was getting a new mom when she had one already. “I... I have one...” She replied with uncertainty, trying to lift herself so that she could at least sit properly.

Continuing on, this woman asked if Ana was hungry, telling her how the Alphess of the pack could take good care of her, make her big and strong with medicine, stuff that makes you feel better and can be taken with food. Even with her voice soft, sounding almost soothing, the child had trouble comprehending what was going on as it was all being dumped on her all of a sudden. She was in a pack? What was that? And an alphess? ”Bad people...” She would whisper, giving a small shake of her head. ”Want to hurt me... everyone bad...” Mother had always told her that everything around you was dangerous, always wanting to hurt you even if you tried being nice.

"normal.
talk. think. you.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
07-13-2015, 09:36 PM

Amachi wouldn't approach the pup who was trying to get away. If she hurt herself it would be the dire's fault. Her gray eyes softened a little, her old mother had taught her well but where was she now? Abandoned her own child, and Amachi was here to take care of her. "I know you had one, everyone gets one but we can have more than one. Sometimes new mothers come along when others are lost." Amachi would let her head sit on her front paws. "There are bad wolves out there, but if your mother wasn't a bad person than not everyone can be bad right? Sometimes you have to fish out the good people." what could she do to make her trust her. Her tail came to tuck between her legs but this one didn't seem to get body language either.

"Could you tell me your name? Maybe I can't be your mother yet, but I promise I'll take care of you. A pack is a family of wolves who work together we aren't related but it is a main part of a wolf's life. Maybe, if you just give me a chance I can prove to you, you could trust me." Amachi smiled, this was very complicated talk for a child. However Amachi wasn't so sure what else to do, the other was weak and very little. Half of her heart broke, when her own children had been stolen away from her and this one seemed to have simply been given away.

""

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
07-20-2015, 12:36 PM

She listened silently to the large wolf, talking about how everyone gets a mother but you could have more than one, that new ones came along when others were lost. So it was true, her thoughts weren't lying when they said her mother was gone. Anaeia looked to her paws with watery eyes, shaking her head lightly. “Lost...” She muttered to herself, always thinking her mother was smart and such a thing couldn't happen to her. They moved so much that maybe the woman got confused and couldn't make her way back to her child, she didn't fully abandon her. But then, why would this lady want her? Did she want a pup to look after?

Slowly the child looked up to Amachi, hesitantly nodding her head when the bad people and her mother were mentioned. It was true she guessed, if her mother was not a bad person then there had to be other good people out there like her. Right? You just had to look for them, but that would be a task for another day, the girl was not looking forward to going out and trying to find good people at this time. She would just keep in mind that there were wolves out there, and other creatures that had some nice bits in them.

Little ears perked up at the question of her name, shying away as Amachi went on to explain how she couldn't be Ana's mother but she promised to take care of her. She also explained what a pack was, a family of wolves who worked together but weren't related. But... then how were they a family? It didn't make sense to her. If the child gave the woman a chance, she could prove it, to trust her... It sounded nice to the girl, to be with a mother again, but the idea of being around other wolves she didn't know was scary. “Anaeia.” She spoke quietly, looking back to Amachi with her head lowered.

It wasn't much but Amachi had made some progress with Anaeia, getting her to reveal a name for now. It would take some time to get the child used to her new surroundings, but in the end, she would learn to love Amachi as if she had been her birth mother.

"normal.
talk. think. you.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
07-22-2015, 11:25 PM

It was a sad reality to come across, one Amachi never thought she would have to explain to a pup. Even the smartest had bad things happen to them. Amachi had been talented, but it was all gone to waste due to incompetent and racism of other wolves. She would let out a relieved sigh after getting her name. She smiled at her still though, softly pressing her muzzle into the ground. It was warm inside this ship, considerably warmer than outside even if it was spring. Her ears flicked a little. "Are you hungry Anaeia? You should take your medicine to. Do you know what that is?" she wondered if the pup even knew what medicine even was. Was this what it would have been like..... if the life inside her had been allowed to grow.

"If you ever don't trust anything, I can go first. Just say it." a little bit of the medicine wouldn't do any harm. Arian had told her that, as long as she didn't take it in large doses the plant would then give her bowel problems if she wasn't careful. However for the young one, anything, she would protect and teach her about the world. If she were to become her true daughter. She would be next in line to be on the special forces. Something Amachi would be very proud of. As a born rank in Sonticus.

""

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
08-05-2015, 07:54 PM
The mention of hunger seemed to make the young girl's stomach growl, causing Anaeia to shift uncomfortably and look away embarrassed, slowly nodding her head. "Very..." She spoke quietly, tail curling around her leg. It felt like it had been ages since she last ate something decent, having had to pick off old carcasses with little to no meat left on it after the birds and other animals got to it. Brows came together when medicine was brought up, turning back to the large woman. "You said it helps, make me stronger." She restated from earlier, ears moving forward as she started to become a bit more comfortable now.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-06-2015, 02:16 PM

A smile would crack across Amachi's face. There was so much to teach this young mind, and she did certainly hope in the season to come she wouldn't be so weak. The woman would go to grab the duck Arian had fetched previously. Grabbing the leaves and chewing the meat and herbs together before she placed it in front of Ana for her. "Medicine is basically special plants we use to take care of ourselves. They're called herbs and they do different things. Some heal cuts, others make it easier to breath. Our leader and president Arian knows about them to take care of us."Amachi explained to Ana as she pulled herself out on her stomach once more.

"You have beautiful eyes Ana." Amachi would mutter for a moment. She wasn't sure where it came from, but she had always been in awe of two different colored eyes. All that being said, hers were a plain and boring platinum color by the looks of it. Hues off from being white since that would indicate she was blind when she was not. Her tail curled around her waist.

""

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
08-07-2015, 10:40 AM
mismatched eyes were completely focused on the duck Amachi had grabbed and brought over, mouth salivating much harder just by the scent that was filling her nose. She quickly tried playing it off though when the woman started to chew up some plants, shaking her head and swallowing the saliva, trying to sit straight up and only keep her eyes on Amachi. Ears twitched when she spokeup, explaining what medicine was nd what it could dofor your body, and that the leader knew of them and used it to take care of them. The child nodded her head, understanding now that medicine was a good thing that she should not be afraid of. Hesitantly she reached down and slowly dragged it closer to her, but before she could take the first bite she caught amachi say somehting about her eyes. "Th-thank you..." She said softly, a blush spreading over her cheeks. "You are very pretty." She added on, smiling before finally taking a bite bite out of the duck and quickly digging in.