gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Gaia was most certainly pregnant, even through the weight she'd started to gain with Orchid's prompting of eating more. There was do denying the baby bump she was now sporting. She'd mostly tried to avoid the rest of the pack so far, so unless they smelled the pregnancy on her she doubted that anyone had been able to guess. She hadn't wanted Voltage to say anything to anyone else until they were certain that this was the path they were on. Well, she was certain. There was still an underlying fear that lingered in the pit of her stomach and the back of her head. She knew a little bit better what to expect, but that didn't mean she felt better. She was still throwing up at random intervals and was all around feeling yucky. She couldn't imagine that she'd been easy to live with either, being moody and getting fat. How Voltage kept that smile true in his voice she'd never know. She hadn't quite realized how much joy the litter growing inside her might bring. She was usually in the den that she and Volt shared, that was where she was now. Freewing lingered at the entrance as she rested, growing babies was some hard work. She was rather close to sleeping when they started kicking at her, with a soft "oh," she'd lean up and nudge at her stomach, feeling inside and out how rambunctious these little ones were going to be already.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-13-2015, 12:31 AM
Voltage had somehow managed to keep quiet about their news. Even he wasn't quite sure how he was able too, but...somehow he managed it. Perhaps it was because he knew it was a sensitive thing for Gaia, she didn't feel the sheer and full joy Volty felt. He wasn't scared, but there was only so much that scared him, and it was more the idea of losing than the idea of gaining. He had been so ready to accept a new litter in to their home and under his care, and the news of his parents death had hid the disappointment he had felt when there wasn't one. But it seemed that he had expected a new litter from the wrong people. With a happy hum he'd move along the beach, a freshly caught hare hanging from his mouth. He had somehow managed to juggle his new responsibilities as a soon-to-be father and husband with her Ferax abilities with very little hiccups. He was always ready to be at her beck and call, and still survey the beach and the new territory and be there if his siblings needed them. Perhaps it was all a little too easy? It almost worried him how easily he flowed into this new role without even the help of Glacier. And he hadn't even told his brother yet! With a shake of his head he'd smile around the kill and move towards the den just in time to hear Gaia's soft sound of surprise. Ears would perk as he stepped in, tilting his head slightly and placing the hare down. "I brought you some food.." He said softly, his voice tender as he smile down at her before moving to nuzzle along her neck. "How are you feeling?"

"Burn Baby Burn"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-13-2015, 12:38 AM
As she pushed at her growing belly she'd hear Voltage step through the entrance, the smell of the fresh rabbit was enough to rid her of the last little bits of sleep. Orchid had told her to eat more, and that din't seem like a problem. She had quite the appetite. He'd tell her what he'd brought before questioning how she was doing. Gaia was slowly coming to terms with the path they'd gone down, but she still couldn't shake how frightened she was. How weird pregnancy was and how uncomfortable she was most of the time. She couldn't enjoy herself, and couldn't yet see the good that would come when her ordeal was over. She'd lean into his touch and nuzzle him back lovingly. "Same as usual, but your children are bouncing around in there." They hadn't even stopped when Voltage came in, eagerly the seemed to dance within her womb. "Ouch," She'd cringe as a particularly well aimed foot would protrude from her belly.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Voltage would press a gentle kiss upon her skull as she nuzzled into him, humming in delight at the affection. God, he loved her, and loved her so dearly. While she was so shaken by this turn of events Voltage couldnt help but feel sheer, bright elation. It was like a miracle amongst the sadness they had recently faced. When she mentioned his children his ears would life and hed try and hide his large smile in her fur. He tried hard to keep his excitment in check, knowing it might make Gaia feel even more...odd about this. She was terrified, he knew that, so he didnt want to make her feel any other ill feelings. But, oh he was so excited. "Well, they are mine." He said with a warmness on his voice. "On my best days i still cant manage to sit still too long." He would chuckle then, moving around to her front to watch her stomach, leaning his cheek on the top of her head. Ears would perk then, eyes wide as he saw the movement, breath suddenly caught in his throat. "Oh Gaia, I have never seen such a thing.." He whispered in delight. He was in love with a miracle, he knew that. Everything about Gaia was a blessing, and now she held his dreams and wishes and grew them within her, giving them life. "Does it hurt too much? Perhaps Orchid has a way to...calm them down, or something." He whispered, still at awe and staring at her belly where his children were slowly growing.

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2015, 12:09 PM
Had she known how much she was holding Voltage back from celebrating she would have felt bad. She wanted to be excited and happy, and she was getting there, slowly she was learning what to expect. She was still scared, but knowledge was helping to soothe her fears. As was her fiancé. Gaia would lean into his touch as he answered her, reminding her that he wasn't one to sit still either. She'd feel him shift, probably so he could more easily take a look at her swollen belly. He sounded more than delighted as he reacted to the push against her, a little paw waving to her father? His concern for her was next though, worried that it might hurt her too much. "It startles me more than it hurts." Morning sickness had been the worst part so far. She hated feeling nauseous. "I don't think we'll be able to hide them much longer." Her voice was wistful, she wasn't sure if she was even ready to admit they were they. However, she wasn't on her own schedule anymore.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-16-2015, 12:42 PM
Voltage sighed happily, shifting to press a kiss in the top of her head. He couldnt imagine how difficult pregnancy was, it certainly wasnt a miracle he could ever create. So he tried his very best to help her through it. But there was only so much he could do. "Oh, my little cloud" He whispered softly. "Do you even know how in love with you I am? It grows more by the day." He'd chuckle softly, nuzzling in her fur. He sighed softly then, glancing towards her belly once more. "Im rather surprised we've managed to hide it so long. My family can be a nosy bunch. When I met you practically everyone knew the say after." With a chuckle he'd move to lay by her side, his muzzle resting lightly on the crest of her back if shed let him. "Probably because I couldnt wipe the smile off my face" He chuckled, closing his eyes slightly as he held her. He had always wanted this, love and a family of his own. He had taken on a fatherly role at a young age, but it felt nice to know he would be a real father soon, to children of their own. And their family would be normal, it would feel like he was more part of this earth than he had been before. With another sigh he'd open his eyes and glance back towards her rounded belly, smiling. "How many...do you think there are?" He whispered.

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2015, 01:47 PM
She'd lean contentedly in Volt's embrace, letting herself feel safe there. The world and the events ahead of her were frightening, but he'd get her though surely. "I love you, too." She'd return to hi as he sighed and lost himself looking at her round side. She giggle slightly at his musings, it was a miracle no one knew yet. She'd seen a few faces, but no one had asked about her increased appetite yet. Gaia would take her turn to sigh and lean further into him, "I'll let you decide when you want to tell everyone. I'm as ready as I'll ever be." She'd nuzzle him again, listening thoughtfully to his question. There were at least a couple babies swimming around in there, that was for sure. "There's two really rambunctious ones I know. Though there are possibly a couple more quiet." She wasn't sure, and she hoped her first number was right because the stillness was rather unsettling.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-18-2015, 12:09 AM
Voltage would stay silent for quite a while, his eyes shining as he watched her belly. He lost himself in the dream, in imagining what life would be like when his little miracles came into this world. He had never really imagined he’d settle down like this, though he had dreamed it, nor had he ever dared to assume he’d be the first. And yet, here they were, soaking in the glow of new, growing life...without any of his siblings knowing.

He felt rather guilty, actually.

With a gentle sigh he’d nod into her fur, his chin sliding along her back but he remained silent. His family had a right to know, and as Ferax he should let them know that there would soon be mouths to feed, that they would have to stock up on herbs for pregnancy and birthing...and Serefina would have to sharpen her teaching skills. But then he paused, smile growing so wide. "...two." He whispered, his voice a flood with emotion. "Oh gaia...you are so amazing." He whispered, forever in awe with what she could do.

"Speech"

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-19-2015, 01:49 PM
The silvery girl would lean back into Voltage's embrace, letting herself become comfortable as her mate watched their growing children squirm within her belly. She'd sigh contentedly, managing to refrain from flinching so bad when they danced on her organs. He seemed just as cautious about letting the news slip as she was. Gaia couldn't pretend it wasn't happening anymore, and would slowly find enjoyment in knowing how excited Voltage and his siblings would be. He seemed taken aback at her estimate, completely in awe as he stated his amazement in her. Gaia didn't feel like she'd done much. Eat more sleep more.. feel terrible for a long while. Still, there were a lot of challenges ahead of her before and after they were birthed. "I'm glad you think so, Voltage." She'd whisper with an embarrassed giggle. "I do hope they're more like you though." Gaia would add, realizing a fear that they might take after her too much. She didn't want them to have to deal with having no sight.
""

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2015, 09:37 AM
He's wrap a paw over her back gently, settling as she leaned against him, his nose tucking into her neck fur as he relaxed. Oh, he was so in love, with everything. It almost scared him, just a little bit, to know how absolutely happy he was. Something would go south soon, and he surely hoped it had nothing to do with Gaia. There was a growing storm, but that would have to wait, he was happy. He'd smile against her fur before sighing gently and pressing a kiss behind her ear, gently shifting her closer to his warmth. "Don't say that." He said with a laugh, smiling so happily as he remembered him as a child. "I was an absolute terror. You can ask Glacier. I loved pranks and dear god my energy. We wont be able to keep up if they're more like me!" He said with a gentle laugh as he rested his head against her gently. "I would love...for them to be just like you. Because you're perfect." He rumbled happily, eyes closing as he relaxed.

"Speech"