gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-13-2015, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:09 PM by Lillianna.)

serpent plains

She had heard now, what happened to the alpha her mother had known. He left, temporarily, to go visit family in other packs, and put Allen in charge as the new alpha until he returned... of which was not certain. He had taken some of his family and his mate with. As a result, this question she would pose would be for Allen, and there would be hopes that she could call this her new home, permanently.

She stood, near the border of the two territories Abaven claimed, watching the river in the distance and hearing the rustle of the serpents moving in the bush behind her. A black tipped muzzle soon tipped back to call, a soft call, a soft request for a personal meeting with Allen. As nervous as she was, it was time... there were wolves asking if she was the new wolf, and she had to answer no: for she was not yet pack, she was only given permission to dwell in the pack.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:11 PM

A call, familiar, would sound to his ears, and the man would heed the call of the youngster. He still new little of her, other than her mother had once been a friend of Motif’s. A shame as it was, he would do his best to make her feel comfortable during her time in the pack. She had needed tending to. Being cared for. Yet... There was something more he was certain. Perhaps she would like to join the pack itself? With Bass and Wren temporarily gone they were in need of some extra paws after all...

Allen would arrive to answer the soft call, finding the youngster standing at the border of the territory Abaven claimed as it’s own. He would dip his head to young Lill, speaking in a soft tone. “I am here, young one. What reason have you called me for?”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-16-2015, 12:45 PM

Allen took her by surprise.

She expected him to appear, of course, but had not expected it so swiftly: It took all the control she had to not freak out as motion blurred in her peripheral vision, instead turning to face it and see the new alpha instead. He'd speak to her in a soft tone, and she'd dip her head in much the same fashion he did to her.

The nervousness she had moments ago dissipated, leaving this strangely calm and confident girl in the wake; she faced Allen with no hesitation, nor submission, but rather like equals: dangerous, yet there was no challenge. Three words flowed from her mouth, the three words that would answer his question.

"I seek admittance."

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2015, 12:54 PM
The aging man would raise a brow as she spoke, speaking boldly the words that held her wish. Admittance. Acceptance into Abaven. The man would find no reason to deny the young woman. Allen would let his dark gaze shift over her, taking in her sure signs of want. What else could he do but say yes? Besides that, Motif had known her mother. Surely the woman would be sore if he turned the child away for no reason. Not that he had any such reason to do so.

“Then consider yourself accepted, young Lillie.” The man would rumble. He would raise a brow, speaking softly. “Though now that you are a pack wolf, you understand that you will be required to undergo training the same as any other, aye?” The man would ask. “Is there something in particular you wanted to train in?”

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-26-2015, 09:10 PM

At the man's life-changing words, Lillie's composition - before so stern and mature - broke, and she bounced in place, tail wagging like mad as she did so. A grin was clear on her face, and it was only through sheer will that a squeal did not emerge - though an excited squeak did. As Allen began speaking again, she forced herself to be still, though she couldn't control her tail at all. She was too happy to not wag her tail.

The question of Allen's did make the tail slow in speed and her smile drop a little. Truthfully, she hadn't put much thought into it. She wasn't a healer, but she wasn't a fighter, either. She wasn't big into hunting, though she was good at it. She honestly had no idea what she could do. She shrugged. "I'm not sure - my strengths come from dealing with other wolves and exploration." In other words, no position that Abaven had. The tail stopped wagging, and concern flitted on her face. Heck, she wasn't the best at other wolves, either, not personally, anyways. Professionally, she could definitely handle herself if the situation called for it. She could even relax with them, too. But completely personal, she had trouble with. Hopefully, though... maybe there'd be some sort of diplomat position?

She opened her mouth, then paused, hesitating. Finally, the words just rushed out of her. "I'd like to be some sort of diplomat with the other packs, if I can."

"Speech"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Allen would listen calmly to the girl. Strength in dealing with other wolves and exploration. The man wasn't too sure, but the messenger rank seemed like a good one for the young lass. The calico gentleman would consider it. But perhaps there was another opportunity for the young lady somewhere in the pack. He was about to speak again, to suggest the rank of messenger for now, when the young lady would speak up once more, pouring out another idea.

Allen would frown thoughtfully, his dark gaze narrowing as he considered it. "That is an interesting proposition, Lillie... and one I'm not so sure I would want upon your shoulders alone." He would shake his head. "You are still young. The other packs would probably look at you like you were insane if you went alone to the different packs." The man would flick his tail. "...but I will consider it for the future, young one. After you have a bit more training. Sound fair?"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Lillie couldn't help but feel disappointed when her suggestion was shot down, though Allen's words did make a wry smile form. If she went alone? She's been alone so many other timed - has even left Abaven plenty of times to explore, though she always returned. Being out alone wasn't too hard for her. She was going to bring that up, but he continued on - making the decision final and making the smile slip, leaving a frozen expression behind.

"Very well," she answered carefully, forcing her voice to be neutral when she really wanted to argue. She kept her green eyes fixed directly in front of her. "Training in what, precisely?" she questioned.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2015, 07:44 PM

Allen knew that the young girl was not exactly pleased with his decision but it was final. He knew that most other packs would look at the girl's youth and not only wonder why the alpha wasn't going out to do the job, but rather why he was sending a yearling in his stead. While he admired the girl's ambition it just wasn't a good idea to allow her such a rank at this time. But perhaps, as she grew older, she would make a fine diplomat. Allen would try to keep her spirits up the best he could, and he would smile warmly.

"I'm glad that you can see it my way for now. I know that it is hard, Lillie, but you've yet to fully prove yourself. There are trials yet that you must endure." The calico gentleman would keep his voice calm, neutral. "The rank I want you to train in is called a Pera. A messenger of the pack. As you prove yourself and rank up you will graduate to the diplomat you want to be."
Allen would pause for but a moment. "For now just try to train your best in whatever meetings are called and, if you want, you can do some one on one training with me as well."

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-02-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 03:26 PM by Lillianna.)

She kept herself distant despite the smile, instead waiting not-so-patiently for him to continue speaking. After what felt like an eternity, he did: and what he said surprisingly did not piss her off. Instead, she dipped her head in acknowledgement to his words; what he said made sense, and was respectable. It also occured to her she was only a yearling; so not just unproven, but rather young as well.

Her expression opened up slightly, and she found herself listening to the current alpha more than she would have if he had not tacked on the bit about proving herslef. She nodded; it seemed interesting, she knew the lands, and she was swift. IT was a good fit, and she was rather surprised that she ahd not heard of the role before. She thought there was only hunters, fighters, and medics, but apparently not. Not that she was complaining.

Her ears twitched at his pause, and her head tilted again. From his behavior and his next few words and the fact she had no idea about this rank, it would probably be safe to assume that there were very few Peras. "Hmm," Lillie would sound, lost in thought as her gaze wandered. "Would exploring the lands around Abaven and interacting with other wolves and animals who are not Abaven who are also exploring count as training?" Even as she finished, she grimaced; that question was badly worded. Adding on, she murmured, "I'd also be interested in training with you."

"Speech"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2015, 09:38 AM

Allen would consider the question that Lillie had asked before giving a nod. “Yes.” He’d finally say. “I can consider that a sort of training.” He would swish his tail back and forth, continuing to think as he thought of what advice he might be able to give her. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts as well, though she would add on to her question saying that she would also be interested in training with him. Allen would give a nod.

“Very well.” He’d say, lifting his gaze. “I’ll allow you to choose what specific act of training we begin with first thing tomorrow. Be prepared, young one.” He’d offer a kinder smile. “Is this agreeable to you?”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-10-2015, 10:37 AM
She resisted a snort when she saw him think of her question, but thankfully he eventually got the meaning. She nodded, gratefulness in her eyes as he accepted that, and a slightly smug and satisfied smile curled on her lips. If that counted as training.... she had been to... well, quite the few places. By compiling the places and the people she had known, she'd be able to quickly rise in ranks, and quickly get to the position she desired. She, of course, knew what Allen said was true: she definitely needed to be older, at least a full adult, with more experience, but no matter. She would get where she wanted.

She nodded to his next words, ideas already forming in her mind. However, she latched onto the first one that appeared: appearing formal and reciting the messages, especially keeping the politeness when you don't like the wolf you are talking to. And, of course, memory was always something to work on. She smiled again, green eyes shimmering with confidence. "Quite. Thank you." She stood there, quietly; she was waiting to be dismissed so she was reaffirmed that there was nothing else to be said.

"Speech"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2015, 08:49 AM

Allen would give a nod, smiling at the young girl when she spoke. “Alright then. Though keep in mind that this rank idea of yours does need to be discussed with Bass should he return before it is instated. He is the main alpha of Abaven after all. I’m just a bit of a placeholder so to speak in his temporary absence. But don’t let that stop you from trying, Lillie. I want you to aim for the stars.” The calico gentleman would reach forward, gently touching her head with the tip of his his nose. “You may go, Lillie. I’ll see you again very shortly I’m sure.” Allen would wait for the young girl to leave before heading off as well.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'