size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-14-2015, 10:42 AM

Someone had been... quiet. He was usually quiet, but not this quiet. Esti had taken all the precautions for a moody wolf. She had prepared a nice meal of fresh Spring rabbit that had been killed in the most humane way which entailed grabbing it gently by the head and swinging it back and forth until the damned thing stopped moving. She even stuffed wildflowers down the thing's mouth, thought the butt would have been easier. Pretty display, flowers, food... it was almost the date Esti had never been properly asked to go on. Thanks, Valentine. Nearing the boy's den, Esti shook off the feeling of what had happened last time. It didn't matter, Marcy couldn't keep her away. Not now, anyway. She sniffed around for the woman, but she didn't seem to be around. With more confidence in her step, Esti shoved into the den, "Gud M'rnin' Shunshin!!!" she called out cheerily, plopping the food down, "Breakfast in bed? Flowers? Ah- what's the occasion, Revenge?" She batted her eyes, "Do you know why? Because we're going on a date today! That's right, me and you on our own day-light escape. Sound romantic enough?" She'd aim to nuzzle him, hoping he was in a half decent mood and wouldn't bite her.

""

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
07-14-2015, 12:33 PM
The pale Destruction had been really quiet recently, with Soliloquy and his family being kicked out too he'd been a little scarce. Half of the time he'd been trying to search for someone that might be able to teach him about the more dangerous herbs in life. Someone who knew how to handle poisonous plants and make them bend to their will. Rhythm was no help, Dione had disappeared, Ellis knew relatively little. He didn't know what he was going to do.

The other half of the time he was usually sulking, occasionally Rhythm would ask him to find some obscure plant, and that was an okay method of keeping his mind off Mercy. After their right she'd really thrown herself into training harder and hadn't made any time for him. He still didn't feel like he'd recovered from their talk. Though he probably should have expected her back eventually, Esti would appear from nowhere, a fresh smelling kill that she was... using as an odd macabre vase. Interesting.

He'd eye her with his bright yellow gaze as she dropped the gift in front of him, her voice sheery and bright as she answered his unasked questions. And looked awful cute while she was at it. Was she kidnapping him and pretending it was a date, or was she really serious about this little mini vacation together? His expression would brighten slightly with the amused smile lingering on his features as he returned her nuzzle. "If you insist," He'd say with mock regret. In truth he was really looking forward to a day away from his brooding thoughts.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-14-2015, 07:30 PM

Esti would allow herself a girlish squeal as Revenge accepted her date offer, aiming to nudge him repeatedly as her squeal died down, "GOOD! I'm SO excited! Eat up, it's fresh, or take it with us for a slightly less fresh picnic later." She'd shrug, letting out a deep sigh as she's aim to drape her neck over Revenge's shoulders, "Whatever you choose is okay with me. I'll just rest here until you're done." Esti closed her eyes with a smile, amused by her own antics. She decided this was going to be a good day and that they were going to have a good time on this good date. Esti just wasn't sure what all this date entailed quite yet. She was still planning.

""

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
07-19-2015, 05:51 PM
She reacted not in any way that he would have expected, but so far he really couldn't expect anything from the women in his life. They were much too unpredictable, and he tried so very hard to just roll with whatever they offered him. This date seemed like a more pleasant experience. She'd drape herself over him as she egged him on to eat, and with little other prompting he would dig into the gift of breakfast. She told him she would rest while he ate and she hadn't lied. He'd eat until his stomach was decently full, but not enough that he would be useless when it came to whatever date activities they decided on. He'd nuzzle her affectionately as he finished the meal she'd brought, almost absentmindedly grabbing one of the flowers that had been in the rabbits mouth and placing it behind her ear. He'd smile softly, ready for whatever she had planned for him. Fully awake and ready to go.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-19-2015, 06:19 PM

Esti rested until Revenge nudged her and place the flower behind her ear. With her eyes still mostly closed, Esti would reach to kiss him on the chin, "Ready?" she'd ask, her voice a little mellowed from resting. She blinked a few times, pushing into Revenge slightly before rising and backing out of the den, careful not to knock off the flower on her head. She'd stand outside for a moment, waiting for her date to come out. Looking around, Esti tried to decide where to go, sniffing the air to try and avoid any... unpleasant meetings. She glanced back to Revenge, "Is it cute- the flower?" she'd ask with a dip of her head, shooting him a wink and a toothy smirk. The lumpy terrain spread out before them, but Esti couldn't decide what would be fun. She loped up one of the hilly lumps, glancing back at Revenge with that same smirk still on her face. From the top of the mound, they would definitely be able to find something to do, right?

""

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
08-09-2015, 10:17 AM
She'd reach up to kiss him softly as he placed the decoration above her ear. He'd push into her touch and nod in affirmation as she asked if he was ready. He'd lick the last bits of blood from his mouth as he leaned into her touch. She was rambunctious, but affectionate. He enjoyed her touch, and couldn't help but admire how cuddly she was. However she knew better than him that they had a goal, some time together, a date. She backed out of the den and he would follow after, placing a kiss on her nose as they emerged into the sunlight. Bright yellow gaze seemed to wander as hers did, also on the look out for his sister. He had no intentions of upsetting her further, and if they could avoid her seeing them together completely he was sure everyone would be much more comfortable. Not that he wanted to be dishonest with her, he just didn't want to dig his hole any deeper right now.

Esti distracted him from those thoughts, asking about the flower he'd put behind her ear. He'd smile shyly as he looked over towards her, "I think it looks adorable." He'd assure her, the little accent really brought out how gorgeous she really was. She was on the move again quickly, and he'd follow. He didn't know what they might want to do, he was almost a hermit after all and barely knew what fun was if it weren't for his sister he might have been a rock.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-09-2015, 08:39 PM

He would exit the den with her and assure her that the flower looked adorable. She would giggle and cheer, "Good!" before running a little more ahead until she was at the top of the mound. At the bottom of the mound there was a pack (herd?)- flock of birds. It wasn't much, but Esti nudged Revenge, "Think you can race me to the bottom and also grab a bird before they all fly away?"

Esti would take off only slightly, waiting to see if Revenge would follow or not. If he ran past her, she would tackle him, she knew that much. It was more of a contest now to see if he would play along or not. Maybe if he decided not to play along, she would drag him down the hill anyway to prove a point.

""