gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
07-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Vrel had left the tunnels he had once called his home and now called his prison, he had just left and kept on walking wherever his paws willed him to and now he was here. In a place with rocks and grass, the rocks looked climbable to a degree. Vrel would approach one of them and climb up to the top, he sat down at the top of it and looked over the land. He felt less angry than he had been in a while it felt…different he wasn’t sure whether or not he liked the feeling yet. But for now he was just content to let the light breeze run through his fur and look out across this land.
[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-27-2015, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015, 02:52 PM by Áki.)

The East had seemingly become his preferred domain - luckily the lands were quite varied and vast, leaving him with much room to explore. He had yet to feel bored with these lands thus far, and he was grateful for encountering such an interesting continent. His spirit was light as he traveled without wariness, his posture relaxed and his tail waving behind his massive frame.

The terrain here, in particular, was quite intriguing. Large rocks dappled the plain, unlike anything he'd seen before. Boldly he would trek onward, closer to the strange rock structures. His head would bow to the earth as he tasted the air, noting that another had passed this spot recently. Crimson eyes would search the terrain, finally stopping on a man with a russet coat who sat atop a rock. A cheeky grin crossed his lips as he approached, his head dipping slightly to the ground. "Doing some rock-climbing, I see?" he would question conversationally as he glanced up at the stranger.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
08-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Vrel

Vrel would be looking off in the distance when he saw another wolf start to approach him, they were covered in mostly gray with shades of red in the places that weren’t gray. The most notable feature about this man was that he had what looked like teeth coming out of his mouth, they could have been called tusks if they weren’t on a wolf. Vrel stood up from his position atop the rock, the other wolf would make a comment about Vrel being on top of a rock. The male would look down at the other, from this angle the new wolf reminded him of someone. The combination of grey and red reminded him of that one girl Sunniva, why did they look alike were they related? Without giving much thought to it Vrel would ask the male a question, “Do you know a wolf named Sunniva?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
08-08-2015, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 10:40 PM by Áki.)

There was no harm in talking to a stranger, not at all. The worst thing that could happen could be that this man would have no interest in talking to him, and he would happily move along if that was the cause. But meeting new faces was always interesting to him, nearly as much as exploring new lands, and he approached the stranger with an open mind.

The brute would tilt his head up to gaze at Vrel as he stood up on the rock. It felt strange that he was standing above him, for Aki was used to looking down on others, and his brows would furrow as the stranger began to speak. He didn't even answer his question; he asked quickly if he knew Sunniva. His nose wrinkled a bit. It was a rude way of going about a conversation, but he would dismiss it for now. "I do," he started carefully. "She is my sister. Why do you ask?"