Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-14-2015, 10:48 PM
Alrighty boys and girls, due to inactivity and the remainders of the Kaname family moving into Fiori  (thread in progress) Mouse and I have decided to put Rune and Alamea's youngest son back up for adoption.

Icarius is litter mate to Sarai and I'm sure all three of us would like to see him be decently close with his sister. His profile can be found here.
We'd like to see him keep a darker alignment since that has yet to really be explored within this family, though it should be within reason since Alamea who is the only present parent at the moment is on the lighter end of the spectrum. His name is also to stay the same.

Unfortunatly due to the original design not being one of the ones Mouse or I came up with he will require a redesign. There are a few designs you can choose from if you'd like: 1-4 5 6 or 7  

And of course you're free to design you're own with both Alamea and Rune's design and genes in mind.

Onto the app:
Code:
<b> OOC Name:</b>
<b> Alignment:</b>
<b> Personality:</b> Even if keeping original personality please re-write in your own words. Must meet site requirements.
<b> Design:</b> Please list either the design number or a link to your own ref.
<b> Appearance:</b> Must meet site requirement.

There is currently no deadline but once Mouse and I feel satisfied with apps we will let everyone know it's closing in a week and any WIP apps must be finished by then to be considered. 

Sarai

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 11:33 PM
I will absolutely be making a super fancy sibling table for whoever gets him! I always imagined Sarai and her litter mate being really close and partners in crime of sorts so I'm excited to see who gets him <3

Keiki

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alamea
07-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Lolaf is also planning on making tables for all the Runea kids so that's two tables for the price of none!

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-15-2015, 01:25 PM
If I am allowed to give him a half mask, I would be willing to adopt him. Like body black and just half of his face and one ear is white or a very light shade of grey with grey-ish blue eyes or green eyes.

This character is prone to violence, picking fights, and cannibalism. You have been warned.

Eirik I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-15-2015, 02:07 PM
I see no problem with this. Black, white, and grey are definitely within the family tree, and I don't believe we're being picky on markings so feel free to make your design your own if/when you decide to apply!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-18-2015, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 02:29 AM by Sin.)
DAMN YOU LOLAF!!!
OOC Name: Dragon
Alignment: either chaotic evil or lawful evil
Personality: Even if keeping original personality please re-write in your own words. Must meet site requirements.
Design: Design #3
Appearance: Must meet site requirement.

BIG WIP cuz my phone is twacking out right now

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-05-2015, 12:02 AM
-eyes thoughtfully-

You tempt the Eve.

My focus needs more focus.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2015, 03:28 PM
OOC Name: Azzy
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Design: link!
Appearance:
Icarius stands at 30 inches, body neither thin nor heavily toned. With his activities the boy is able to keep his body in average shape, and since he has not been in his darker moods just yet he is not littered with scars for the time being. Fur is shorter than norm but not by a crazy amount, the mane and tail being less poofy. Body is covered in a dark grey, with darker near black on the face, entire tail and lower half of his legs. On his sides are a thin, almost triangular shaped marking that thins to a point as it near his back. Light gray tips his ears and cover his underside. Eyes a bright green.

Personality:
Holding a mask over true emotions, Icarius stands as a statue to everyone around him. Emotions are a difficult thing to get out of him, and the bit you manage to drag out of the boy doesn't suffice. The same goes for trying to get an understanding for others, often mistaking one thing for another, however he doesn't make a scene of it and only reacts in a physical manner, silently. He can be seen as anti-social, preferring to be alone rather than interact with those around him, his family pushing those limits but still is manageable. When interacting with others he can be “rude” at times, speaking his thoughts about a situation or how somebody may be annoying him, keeping a monotonous voice that makes it clear that he isn't trying to purposely hurt feelings. Not that he would really care if he did or not.

Not entirely loyal to people outside his family, let alone his family itself. The boy realizes who his parents are and that they brought him into this world but he doesn't put effort in sticking around or checking in with them. Randomly he shows, few reasons being because they happened to be in his path or because they called, but other than that he is roaming. When it comes to their safety he will step up in a way, standing up for each one if he sees they are in the right in his mind, and if not then he will step back and take no side.

Often he can be found trailing behind those who he has targeted as his, displeased with the idea that they are socializing with others instead of him alone. He might not be able to vocalize the feelings he has for the people, so the only way he knows how to show them are by stalking them almost. Liking to have a close eye on said wolf's actions, sticking to the shadows where he can not be seen. From these followings he also learns about you, the way you look at a certain object, your bodies reactions towards the change in weather or another coming near. If you're caught doing something he doesn't like, Icarius will wait for when you're alone to strike. From the darkness he rises, coming down on you like a cloak and getting a rush from the taste of your blood on his tongue. He will mark you, both as punishment and as a claim. You are his and can't leave. Abusive, though he does not see it.

Normally calm, when you somehow manage to push his buttons the boy can become quite a force. He will lash out with fangs, diving full force into what his mind is set on and won't allow it to be deterred. Even if a battle is lost, Icarius still believes he can win the war, taking it as a chance to look back on his mistake and improve ten fold for the next time. In this state he can be... messy. The male looks to draw as much blood as possible, both to taste and savor his small achievement and to also relish in the sweet red liquid. A dark attraction towards the harmed, he enjoys playing with his toys, making them spill those that make them function. Found torturing creatures for hours or even days before finally ending in the most sloppy of ways.