Unyeilding Love

Kar

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2015, 09:37 AM
--Starts Out At Cedar Falls Then They Travel--

Nothing could describe the guilt that Kar felt for his daughter's accident. No... It wasn't an accident. That mountain lion had aimed to hurt her purposefully. To cripple his daughter's sight for life. He had succeeded. Annette was blind, completely so, and there was little that Kar could do to remedy the situation. Nalyda had tried to heal their daughters, both of them, and thank goodness for the lad who had come to aid them during the fight. Had it not been for him Kar wasn't entirely sure he would have been able to save his daughter's on his own. On the plus side, however, at least Nalyda had not been present. Though it did make Kar wonder where Naoise had gotten off to with Zenkai.

Luckily his boys were still safe, and he found some happiness in that fact. Had more of his family been damaged by that brute he wasn't sure he could take it. He still had nightmares about that day. Annette's cry of pain rang in his ears. He would wake with a start, glancing over at the sleeping child.

She was alright. No danger lurked right now. He would rise, quietly moving around Nalyda to get to his youngest daughter's side. He would gently nudge her, speaking softly. "Annette, wake up sweetheart. Daddy wants to spend some time with you."

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-15-2015, 09:49 AM
Anette would dream about running in the fields again, her eyes once again restored and she was able to see everything again. The smell of the honey that trickled down trees as well as the sweet sap made her nose flare up with the intoxicating, sweet aroma. Her ears would lift slightly, swiveling from side-to-side, trying her best to hear what might be alerting her. However, the sound was not from someone who did not know, rather it was a family member: her father. She looked around for him, but, before she could, she opened her eyes to only darkness. A small frown appeared upon her maw. Her eyes would shift over to the sound of her father, a small smile upon her.

"Good morning, Father. Where are we going?" Her voice was gentle and sincere, and a bit high for her young age which fit her perfectly. She stood up and approached her father, a smile upon her as she placed a paw on her father, feeling his rough pelt underneath her paw pad. "Daddy, also, I don't want you thinking that the accident was your fault. I will always love you, mother, and my siblings even though I can't see anymore."
[Image: IhFhPOt.png]

Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2015, 03:24 PM

Kar would blink, seeing his daughter open her eyes. He felt horrid that she could no longer see, that she was blind to the beauties of the world. While the accident itself might not have been his fault, it was his fault that Ashamoro lived as long as he had. The man had let the lion live for far too long and, in the end, he had come back to hurt his poor children. Both Annette and Mystic had been harmed during that time.

“Oh Annette...” Kar would try to force a small smile. “You know that we’ll always love you as well, my little girl.” He would give a gentle nuzzle to her forehead. “I was thinking that we could go for a walk together, just the two of us. If that’s alright.” The man would glance towards Nalyda and Zenkai. The other two were sleeping soundly. “It’ll just be the two of us. Shh...” He would gently try to lead her to a standing position, wanting to make sure she didn’t trip over her sibling or mother.

Speech, Thought

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-17-2015, 05:39 PM
The pup yelped in surprise when she felt her father try and move her into the position he wished for the young one to go. The smell of his familiar scent of oak and her mother, caused her to smile as she placed her head against his chest, whimpering happily to be in the brute's presence. Though she was blind, she could still find her way around pretty well. Her eyes focused freely on what might have been her father, but, she was not sure. Tilting her head to the side, Annette heard the small groaning of Zenkai as he was trying to sleep and rest.

Annette rolled her eyes and sniffed around for her brother, bumping into him with her nose as she used her paw and pushed on his body rather forcefully. He snarled and bit down on her leg, causing her to yelp in surprise, but, she stuck her tongue out at him and she did the same, returning back to her father by finding his scent, and wagging her tail like nothing ever happened.
[Image: IhFhPOt.png]