Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-15-2015, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015, 05:56 PM by Sin.)

Sin Armada
4 years old - Loner - Lawful Evil

01 ALLIES/FOLLOWERS/SLAVES

Follower Ally Slave

Arietta/////Diablo
Enigma/////Xephyris
Forsaken/////Amachi
Paradox/////Naoise
Ylva/////Squirrel

02 ENEMIES

None

03 ROMANCES

Mates Mistresses Rapes One Night Stands
Arietta
Ylva
Mercy

04 OTHERS

Sin is a rather cold soul who falls on the darker side of the spectrum. He is not above raping, maiming, force claiming, enslaving, kidnapping, or killing. He's done it all, and shows little to no remorse at all. His goal is to start a pack that falls on the Lawful Evil side of the spectrum, but he will take in those of any alignment as long as they prove loyal. He can be easily angered, however, there are times where he will brush it off, but you'll be added to his Hit List. And Sin never forgets a face or a scent. Sin also never really falls in love. Asides from Arietta, he see's all other women as nothing more then carriers for his seed, to produce more children for his rising empire.

Plots Seeking
-Followers/potential pack members
-Slaves
-Alliances with loners/other species/etc
-Maybe a raid party? 8D
-Kidnapping
-Maiming/mauling
-One night stands/rapes/mates
-Anything Else? Let me know! Basically up for almost anything ^_^

05 PACK PLOTS

Pack Name: Hellstrom
Alignment: Ranges from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Evil, Law & Order will exist, however.
Basic Pack Concept: Hellstrom is not for the weak of heart nor those who have morals. Hellstrom falls on the Evil side of the spectrum, the pack consists of those who will obey the Alpha(s) without question, as well as instill fear into the world. Slavery is Hellstrom's primary trade. The pack is not above killing, kidnapping, maiming, force claiming, enslaving, among many other things. And most of all, raids. Plenty of them. They may also be prone to laying siege to other packs for many reasons, be it territory, a feud, or if someone from another pack wronged a member then punishment will be dealt. And trust me, there will be a lot of punishment dealt within Hellstrom for those who disobey orders.
We will take a militaristic approach, strict and orderly with no room for folly. Members will be expected to be training 24/7 unless they have a reason not to, and a damn good one. You either better be dead, too young to train, or all four limbs torn from your body. No excuses!

Simply put, if you're the type with no remorse whatsoever and the type who would steal from a dead mans grave, then Hellstrom is the place for you. Obey the higher ups, and life here will be chaotically sweet! And those who pull their weight, will be rewarded. Those who don't, will quickly find themselves in a position in which they wished they'd never been born.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-17-2015, 07:23 PM
So Amachi and sin could be allies, she's bigger than him xD and very very open to many alliagnces but she's smart too smart for her own good and hides into the background. She doesn't speak much, let alone about her past experiences ect. I do expect it'd take some time for them to actually "like" each other but I feel like Amachi and sin could actually be friends.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Ah yes, I do believe a meet and greet can be in order :) You can start it or I can, it's up to you ^_^

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-17-2015, 07:32 PM
I think it'd be a great idea for them to meet before stuff goes down. You can start it if you want, about ready to hang out with friends.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-17-2015, 07:34 PM
Okay, I'll post it and pm it to Amachi :)

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-28-2015, 01:28 AM
Updated to add Pack plot!