Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-17-2015, 02:41 PM

Vail's little pink mouth would open wide as she stretched in the shade, her belly up and her front and back legs pointing in the opposite direction. The sun was out, but Vail had found a rather nice tree that had fully regained its leaves, and it was marvelous. She'd claimed it as her own, and Motif was able to leave her here and know she would probably be there when she got back. It was so much better than the den. Not that Vail was left alone for very long ever, she did enjoy the time where it was just her. Being alone was a whole lot different than being with other wolves, it was almost scary. The rush was fun though, she was learning slowly there were incredible amounts of dangers all around her. One miss step and she could be faced with a lot of pain, she'd busted out one of her baby teeth by falling too hard on a rock. That still hurt when she tried to eat. With out someone there to look out for her and warn her of potential dangers she could not see.. life was actually terrifying. Under her shady tree though, life was safe and she could linger here in sanctuary as long as she wished.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-18-2015, 03:44 AM

Nona had just recently decided to leave her and Allen's den for a bit to take some time and go see the rapids again. Usually her time here was quiet and uninterrupted and let her think about things and reflect on what was going on in life. This time though was going to be slightly different as she took her usual stroll to the rapids only to notice a sight of a young wolf that she wasn't quite familiar with personally but knew vaguely as Vail, one of Motif's own young ones which brought a smile to Nona's maw. The dark brown fae would take strides to go and see what the young fae was up to just under the tree. The vor would chuckle gently as she came closer and closer to Vail, "Comfortable are we? might I join you under this tree that which provides shade?". Nona was just trying to be playful in her choice of words and how she wanted to present them.

Perhaps this would be a perfect opportunity to get to know the young Vail a little and just simply have a conversation with her and to let Vail know who she was. Nona would politely introduce herself to Vail as to help let her know who she was and hopefully maybe form a bond of friendship between them. Ink black lips would part from Nona's maw as she spoke gently to Vail, "I'm Nona, one of the healers I help take care of the pack would like to get to know you more if you'll let me" she would giggle a little as she would lower herself and come to a stop just before coming under the shade of the tree. What would Vail think of Nona coming this close to her and not really knowing her would she give Nona a chance to get to know her and get that sort of bond going or would Nona's idea crash and burn but it would never hurt to try right?

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-18-2015, 11:00 PM

Vail hadn't expected any company, but as the foreign (had she been at that fight training thing?) Vail wouldn't cower. She smelled her, that was how she'd identified her. Still with the bright light of the day Vail had also been able to make out her silhouette making her way over to Vail's tree. Her ivory tail would wag as the woman chuckled, and her mostly sightless eyes would linger where the woman's eyes were. "I am, and you may." She'd offer rather eloquently. She'd been doing more practicing of her words and enunciations since she'd been doing better at walking in general. Her name was Nona, and she was a healer like Shaye and her aunt Rhythm. She must have been nice, but from the gentle giggles she could already tell that. "Okay," she'd say a bit shyly for the first time in her life. "I'm, Vail. Shaye and Aun' Rhy are healers too," she'd mention, hopeful to have that in common with the woman. Though her demeanor was quite shy, her tail was still wagging and an innocent smile lingered on her features.
""

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-22-2015, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 01:57 PM by Nona.)

Nona was moving closer to were Vail was until she was under the shade with the lovely young fae. She had completely forgotten how the relations worked between Rhy and Motif but made the connection quickly enough to not be lost in what to say, "Its a pleasure to meet you Vail, I remember when Rhythm was still in the pack with us but that would be a tale for another time..." Nona would giggle again before continuing, "While I'm here is there anything I can do for you that might help?". She would show a gentle smile to Vail waiting for the young gal to maybe answer. She was able to pick up on the slight shyness that Vail was showing when she spoke a bit more so Nona was willing to be patient and wait. The dark brown fae would pay close attention to Vail to see if she might convey any way Nona could help her by body language if she wouldn't speak of it however it might prove difficult to go about it that way. This would also prove useful for the vor as a sort of way to keep her own skills sharp and ready before giving her own lesson after she would speak with Allen about it later.

"What am I saying"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-26-2015, 09:54 AM

Vail would remain where she stood as Nona drew more near, she had an air similar to her mothers. Caring and sweet, mommy qualities, and Vail knew that she could trust this woman even if she did seem a little shy. She remembered Aunt Rhythm, but had a story for the next time they met up, though it was unlikely that Vail would ever remember said promised story the little girl would wag her tail at the thought. Was there anything that might help? Vail was just being a scardy cat and lingering in the shade of her tree. She didn't feel like covering herself with dirt or the weird smelling crushed up plants Rhythm had showed to her. "Sun hurs" She'd say, wondering if Nona might have a different solution to her sensitivity to the sunlight. She had three options, become more nocturnal, cover herself in additional protection, or linger in the shade as best she could. That last option wasn't an easy one either, Abaven was mostly barren of trees and Vail had few selections even if she could get to them to begin with.
""