gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-18-2015, 04:08 AM
ooc: set before raid

As per the ordinary routine, the girl that was now blossoming into a regal woman, sauntered across the dew-soaked grass within the dawn light, pallid form contrasted against the blended pink hues of the sky. After all, it was her idea - waking up earlier; why, she could complete so much more with a couple extra hours to her day. The atmosphere above her was indeed a magnificent display of swirling shades of mauve and rose, dotted with wispy silver clouds. Imagine what the view would be from the bay, especially if she woke up even earlier to get a glimpse of the sunrise. She'd love to gaze up at the clouds for a while longer, but she had tasks to fulfil and trees to avoid ramming into with her head lifted skyward.

Stopping along the way by the falls to slake her thirst, the falls of which she had once summed up with her very first word as "pretty", she ventured out to the borders where she would commence an orderly patrol down the territory's edge. Really, she planned to see her father for many reasons, if he would still be around his den at the time of her arrival. There was so much she wanted to tell him, and plenty to ask about too. She always felt guilty for forgetting to catch up with him, and whilst the thought remained in her mind, she would visit before she ignorantly neglected the rather significant thought. The fact that she was seeing him more often was already a positive thing she wanted to blab to him about, not that her other matters weren't important. Perhaps she would encounter him before she even reached his area of residence.

"Talk" "You" Think

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-23-2015, 10:03 AM

Frith on the other hand had been awake far before dawn, his restless paws often woke him in between middle of the night and sunrise. He planned to slip back into the den and have a few extra snuggles with Novella after he'd done a patrol, but somehow the falls had caught him and Frith had made his way to their zenith. He'd watch as the clouds rolled by, their colors a direct reflection of the rising sun. The spectacle was far from over when he saw Varda down at the bottom, the falls were too loud to shout after her, so he would follow. They'd travel the path back to his den, and he wondered if she'd been searching for himself or her mother. As soon as he could see her Frith would offer a quick bark to alert her of his presence. Hopefully she would stop and he could catch up rather quickly.
"Speech"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-24-2015, 04:46 AM

A swift bark caught her attention; she knew it was her father without even thinking. Swivelling her head to find his chocolate form, it appeared that he hadn't been inside his den at all. Presumably, he would have noticed her to have called out, so for how long had he been following her? It was only dawn; had he been awake even earlier than herself? Oh, it didn't really matter; but what did was that she had been given the opportunity to speak with him, that was if nothing interfered.

Loping towards him, she greeted the male with a dip of her head and a broad smile. "Good morning, Father." Briefly, her head elegantly flicked back to the area around his den before meeting his multicoloured gaze once more. "I was going to see you," she explained slowly, in case her gesture hadn't implied the right interpretation. It was rather obvious where she had earlier planned to visit, though she felt the need to clarify. "You're not busy right now, are you?" Of course, she hoped that his response would deny such thoughts, thus allowing her to spend time with him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-26-2015, 11:26 AM

Frith would do his best to always be there when his children needed him, while he hefted many responsibilities he couldn't be too busy for any of them. Varda's steps would be slowed, and the girl would turn to take in her father. Frith would smile at her presence, closing the rest of the distance between them. "Good morning," he'd answer as he aimed to nuzzle her cheek affectionately. Obviously she had been on her way to see him, and her words would reflect that sentiment. She'd further stall, wondering if he was busy at the moment. "I'm not, was just watching the sun rise when i saw you." He'd offer as he coiled his haunches as watched her with his fire and ice gaze. "What do you need?" If she just wanted to talk the two of them could continue the patrol he'd meant to go on. He wasn't sure what she sought however.
"Speech"

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-29-2015, 05:25 AM

She returned the usual and familial nuzzle, listening to her father's response. So he'd been awake for all that time to get a glimpse of the sunrise? At least it wasn't anything important, like she had presumed, or else she would never find the time to talk with him. And if they were to eventually meet, half the time would be sprint regretting the moments that they could have been together.

"I just wanted to spend more time together," she explained simply, flicking her tail in a beckoning gesture for him to follow her on a patrol along the borders if he so wished. "I'm always leaving it for a later date, but not anymore." She flashed a brief grin, already feeling proud of her progress before she had even shared it with the Author.

"Talk" "You" Think

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-02-2015, 02:51 PM

She was not interrupting anything important, and even if it was he wouldn't have hesitated to drop his plans and make time for her. She didn't hesitate to return his affectionate greeting, which warmed his heart before she answered him. More time together was absolutely fine with him. His babies were growing up too quickly and he felt like he didn't spend enough time with them. She seemed to be doing her own patrol, and she wished him to follow. He would taking up stride next to her, she reminded him heavily of her mother. Beautiful, elegant, and she didn't realize her own potential. "Well, I'm glad you've found me." He'd chuckle softly as he leaned over to nip at her long neck fur playfully. "How did training with your brother go?" He'd ask softly, remembering where they had ended their last meeting. He'd asses how she did with him, and see if she was ready for the test he had planned for her.
"Speech"

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-08-2015, 01:08 AM
ooc: gonna leave it vague since the lesson thread never really got down to starting ._.

So it was decided; a patrol with her father would be how this morning would spent, though not without a discussion between the two. Falling into a rhythmic pace with her lengthy strides, she flicked her head towards him as she observantly listened to him, as usual. He desired a review from her detailing her recent training with her younger brother, the entire session the Author's own suggestion of which she was grateful for receiving. "It was an exceptional experience," she reported, pleased with the outcome of the lesson. "I'm certain Fate learnt something." Or perhaps he would be coming back to her in the future, yearning for more of her expertise. If it was to occur, then she looked forward to it though now it seemed her father had something else in mind for her, however, she remained oblivious to it.

"Talk" "You" Think

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-09-2015, 03:59 PM

He'd try and gauge her own reaction to the lesson that he'd put into motion. He wanted her to have the experience and delight in teaching that he'd gotten from his mother. He wanted to pass it along. Sorrel was often on his mind, as he wondered how much of his anti-social bahvior had to do with just who he was or how much his parents lacked in raising him correctly. He didn't remember Gitan, but Symphony had spoken up for him once against her parents. Her ability to mother had been questionable in his mind, and the fact that she had abandoned her boys didn't help. He didn't know what had happened to their daughter, but he was thankful for having both of her sons.

Varda sounded quite pleased with the way their lesson had turned out, and he would beam with pride. Surely she was ready for the next step? "That's wonderful to hear, I'm very proud of you." He'd offer another affectionate nuzzle to her neck as they walked. "Are you ready for another challenge?" He'd ask and continue before she could answer. "I talked to Fiori's leader, Leo recently. He needs a hunting teacher, and I thought you would be perfect for the job."
"Speech"

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-13-2015, 02:30 AM

Fortunately, it seemed her brief summary of the session was all that she needed to convince him. No explanation of the lesson's program and plan was required; just the confidence upon her features. Perhaps she would have received an entirely different reaction if she was to tell him how she ran the session, though he appeared certain that she held a fine teaching ability without having to see her teach at all. Nevertheless, all the praise made her bubble with delight on the inside, remaining cool and calm on the exterior.

The challenge extended before her was accepted with a nod as she curiously listened in to learn what it all was about. Her ears perked at the allude of Fiori, though more significantly when she heard the familiar name that followed. Now that she recalled their recent meeting, the Fiori leader did mention a discussion with her father; was this what they may have conversed about? Arranging a hunting teacher? More importantly...her? Teaching Threar itself was her only expectation, but another pack? "I don't know what to say," she responded breathlessly, her expression wide with the glee that demanded to burst from inside. "It would be an absolute privilege." Opportunities like these didn't float around too often; she had to grasp this proposition.

"Talk" "You" Think