gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-19-2015, 10:08 PM
When he had accepted the offer, he had been very excited. Training! His greatest dream was to learn everything he could about healing, to become a master, someone that others could depend on. He wanted to be able to teach, wanted to show others how to do the things he could do. He wanted to make his parents proud! But now...now he was almost regretting accepting the invitation. He was going to miss his friends and family and abaven. He missed his father and mother already, very dearly, ever since they decided to go on their journey...and now, he was about to go on one of his own. It's sole purpose was to teach him how to heal, teach him more than the basics he knew. But that meant his other training would have to be put on hold, which meant he and Motif wouldn't spend as much time together. With a gentle sigh he moved along the rapids, searching out Motif. He had been distracted by her daughter the previous time and completely forgot his purpose, but now...he needed to say goodbye to his Auntie. Arian would come any moment now. He stepped up to her den, cleared his throat and hoped to the stars that she was there. "A-auntie Motif?" He called in his stutter, hoping she was there. Starling only had so much bravery in him...and that was very little, infact.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-20-2015, 12:45 AM
Motif lately was either spending her life curled protectively around her precious daughter, stalking the undergrowth as due watched protectively over her, or waited in suspense for her little one to come home safe. She didn't remember ever feeling this afraid for shaye, but then her oldest had grown quickly into a monster of a wolf, towering over her mother. Shaye could see the world, had learned quickly. Vail was delicate and little and sheltered, and motif worried deeply for her. She just needed to know that Vail was ok... Every minute of ever day. Honestly, the only time she wasn't with Vail was when she was training star, hunting, or spending time with shai. And she hadn't, much to her regret, had much time for star recently.

When her nephew called for her it would be one of those times where she waited anxiously for Vail, and she would be greatfull for the distraction. "Star honey" she said, moving out of the den to lick the young boys cheek and correct a stray hair. Yes... Her motherly instincts had been in over drive ever since Vail had been born. "Did you want to do a training lesson today?" She asked him, almost sheepishly. She truly wanted to see him succeed, but lately she hadn't been putting in the hours.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-20-2015, 01:11 AM
She showed up only moments after he called for her, which proved that she seemed to have not been asleep. Which...made him happy, he guessed. It meant he wasn't overly bothering her, right? He would smile gently as she kissed his cheek but it would fall in the next moment as she offered another training session. With a great deal of reluctance he would shake his head, lowering his gaze towards the ground and sighing softly. "N-no..." He said softly, unable to really look up at her. Instead he just sighed again. "A-actually...I..umh, w-was just coming to..s-say.." He paused then, licking at his lips before looking back up at her, sky blue eyes full of hope but sadness. He needed to go for this training, his father had wanted it. "D-dad...he...he set up t-training with A-arian and h-her pack, for my healing...I a-am leaving s-soon, to train with th-them." He said softly, looking away again. "S-so I came to s-say...Goodbye, f-for now."

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Poor star, he seem to lose the confidence she had been trying to install in him, as he fell over his words and struggled to explain himself. His dismissal of a lesson surprised her, she had thought he had been enjoying them as much as she had. After much stuttering, he would explain himself to her. He had come to tell her a temporary goodbye. She leaned down and just leaned her head against the side of his for a moment in and hug. Going to a near strangers pack, leaving behind his family to learn - it was a mighty step for the little one and she was proud of. "That sounds like a really good opportunity for you star, and i'm proud of you for taking it. Maybe I can come visit you and see how your settling down. I cam even go with you for your first day if you want - or at least walk with you to the border. I want you to know you can always call on me star, even if it seems really silly or really bad. If you need me, call, ok?" It was a big speech, but every bit of it needed to be said. She grabbed him then and huffed him, she knew with bass and wren out of the pack temporary this was an even mightier step for the little one, and she would step in as a surrogate parent whenever he needed her. They where family, and that was that. Well... more then that, she didn't know his siblings very well but she had partly adopted star, taken him under her wing, and now he would always have her to watch out for him.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-22-2015, 10:55 PM
He was exceedingly nervous about this plan, but Arian seemed really nice. He knew no one else from Sonticus, and it meant he had to leave his brothers here along. He felt absolutely terrible, leaving them behind, when their sisters and parents had left...but he had too. He had to make his father proud. He felt Motif lean against him, listened to her speak and he couldn't help the tightness of his face, the stinging in his eyes. He could barely stop it when the first tear slipped and he quickly ducked his head down to push into her fur. He had to do this, and a great part of him wanted too, but another part didn't want to leave. "Mi mancherai" He whimpered into her fur, trying to gather himself as he leaned against her. "Th-thank you, Auntie..." He whispered softly, slowly pulling away to look up at her (as he was crouched) with large, wet blue eyes. "P-please...I-I know you're b-busy...b-but please...k-keep an e-eye on Shrike and L-lark for me..." He whimpered, pulling back to paw at his muzzle, to wipe away the tears. "I-i've been helping Sh-shrike with his h-healing...c-can you m-make sure h-he attends training? H-he doesn't have m-much confidence..." Like Star was one to talk, but his brothers meant a lot to him, and if he could help Shrike feel strong and good in his position, help him figure out what he wanted to do in the future...then Starling would do anything.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"