Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
07-20-2015, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015, 03:24 PM by Tealah.)
Cascade was running low on some important herbs, which wasnt surprising because someone was always fighting, so she had sent Evangeline to see if she could find any growing yet this spring. There werent many that she could recognize growing yet, but there were two that she had down pretty good that Cascade thought she should be able to find - plantain and dandelion. She set off without much pouting (only the bare minimum) because she was a lady now and too mature for that. Except when Angel picked on her which was ALWAYS of course. She decided against the weird shadowy forest that bordered one side of Imperium, choosing instead the much less mucky, much less creepy river land. She was bound to find dandelions in this bright, sunny, happy looking place, and much less likely to be eaten by the scary monster they had always been told lived there. Not that she believed it or anything of course... she just didnt like it there. Meandering through the spring sunlight, the girl's coat shining with violet and bright slate highlights, she sought quite earnestly for the two herbs she had been sent for.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-20-2015, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:10 PM by Lillianna.)

the rio grande

After parting from Seraphim a few days earlier, all Lillie could think about were the lands the male had described: the fields with the cool places if you looked, the hilly place with bison. She had never seen bison, so she asked him to describe them. They seemed... interesting. So she came here to investigate! She ended up at this river, which in her opinion was just as good. She liked the water, always had. This calm river was perfect - and unlike the foaming white waters at home.

There was also another wolf here. She breathed in the scent; it was... familiar. It only took a moment to place it, due to where her thoughts had been. This woman, this yearling, she smelled of Seraphim! Or rather, the pack. So this girl was Imperium. Was she near Imperium? she hadn't visisted them - she kind of wanted to. But she wasn't sent by Allen; she couldn't really do anything... but she still wanted to see Seraphim's home.

Excitement making her tail wag, she approached the black-blue wolf cheerfully, already making the conections between this wolf and Seraphim: Same build, same ridiculous tallness, same blueish fur... although that fur looked purple in some places to Lillie. She yipped out a cheerful greeting, head tipping slightly to the side as she stood a little bit back

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
07-22-2015, 05:16 PM

She'd managed to locate some dandelions waving their spikey leaves with an annoying sort of cheeriness in the sunlight. Plants shouldn't be cheerful. They were plants. They couldn't go anywhere, or do anything, and were boring. Why would anything like that be cheerful? But she'd found some, anyway, and she was carefully digging out around the root so she could bring back the whole plant (it wasn't like she needed to worry about letting the plant procreate, dandelions were impossible to get rid of) when a bright, friendly woof startled her into jumping and she whirled around to face them. For a moment a furious scowl creased her features, but she quickly wiped it away in favor of a haughty stare as she studied the girl who'd interrupted her. The reddish-brown female wasn't any older than Evangeline herself, and Vana raised her muzzle with an audible sniff. Ragamuffin vagabond. "If you're looking for a handout you're yapping up the wrong tree," she sneered, shaking dirt off one forepaw. "I don't do charity."

""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-26-2015, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 09:12 PM by Lillianna.)

Lillie had to stifle a giggle when the other girl jumped, though she was immediately glad she did at the furious glare the yearling gave her. Her own hackles rose, then fell as that rage morphed into something that just spoke 'I'm better than you'. It wasn't amusing. Nor was the rather rude sniff. Had she misjudged? It seemed so, because this yearling just reeked of bitch now that.

One side of her mouth curled into a smirk at the blue girl's words. "What a wonderful greeting," she snorted, voice dripping with sarcasm. "If I was looking for charity, I wouldn't be asking a girl picking flowers." True, the girl was probably getting the flowers for herbs, but she seemed high-strung enough to be ridiculously ruffled by such a simple tease. If she wasn't, that was all fine as well.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
07-27-2015, 08:09 AM

"What a wonderful greeting," Vana mimicked in a whining falsetto mockingly, and stuck her tongue out at the other girl without caring. "If I was greeting you I would have said 'hello' but I didn't. And I wouldn't expect you to be able to tell the difference but I'm not 'picking flowers'. I am gathering resources for my pack. I am an Imperium healer, and an Imperialis, and we don't sit around doing nothing all day like some people do. Dandelion roots are used in a lot of remedies that will keep my father's pack healthy." Anger prickled beneath her pelt like little electrical shocks, but though the muscles in her elegant form tensed in fury Vana just twisted her lips up in a sneer directed in the other girl's direction. She eyed her with haughty contempt, and flicked her tail dismissively. "Not that a scruffy little nobody like you would know anything about a proper pack anyway. Go find someone else to bug, puppy." She was wasting her time with the yapping little brat anyway, so Vana turned back to her digging with a flounce.

""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Lillianna didn't know whether to shake her head or laugh. She was amused, coldly amused by this bitch - and a healer, eh? She seemed more the type to get into hissy fits and act the princess she was. Really, Lillie was surprised she was even doing something.

Her expression told Evangeline all she would have to know: disdain, disgust, and amusement directed towards Evangeline. Of course, she couldn't hold in the snort that emerged with that last little comment. "At first, you seemed unintelligent. Then, you surprise me: you actually know something. But alas, I was duped: you aren't even intelligent enough to know the pack one of your father's mates came from. You would be correct. I will find someone else to 'bug', because conversing with someone of such low intelligence is not worth my time." With that, eyes glittering with cold malice, the smaller woman turned her back on Evangeline, utterly dismissing her - also an action meant to deliberately provoke the girl into doing something embarrassing.

As she started to walk away, she paused to say one last thing: "Oh, and give Seraphim my greetings." It was a risk, but she was quite certain that the little bitch here was Seraphim's sister; they looked alike, and they were around the same size.

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
07-29-2015, 11:14 PM

Daddy wouldn't want you fighting. She's just a stupid little girl.

Vana chanted the words in her head like a mantra as her paws gouged furiously into the ground around the... at this point pretty mangled dandelion plant.

Just ignore her. Daddy wouldn't be happy if you beat up a girl a whole foot shorter than you..

And then she said it.

Say hi to Seraphim for me.

And everything went red.

Her hackles raised along her entire spine, and she spun to face the little brat. "Are you deaf? I said a proper pack, you stupid brat. Like Imperium. Abaven is just a bunch of cowards and losers and traitors, just useless lazy babies, and you are just like they are," she spat out. How the smaller girl even knew about Rhythm Destruction was beyond Evangeline's comprehension, but there was no one else in Imperium that had come from another pack so it had to be Rhythm, but had the girl known that the last time Vana saw the former Abaven wolf was when she'd ran away with that loser slave and hurt Vana's beloved daddy's heart and made him angry and sad, she probably wouldn't have been stupid enough to bring her up. "Look at you running away just like your stupid alpha did after my mom stole stupid Rhythm from your stupid useless pack. Yeah, run back to Abaven and cry to your alpha like a baby!" She wasn't... entirely sure that was what had happened, exactly, but that's certainly the way she'd always pictured it. Daddy had probably made the alpha cry, and that's why they didn't try to get Rhythm back at all. She'd make this irritating little ragamuffin cry too and send her back with her tail between her legs.

The words tumbled out at high volume in a torrent of rage, Vana's teeth bared in a rictus of fury despite the taunting nature of her words. How dare this grimy little monster vomit out such filthy slander? How dare she even say Seraphim's name? How dare she? Evangeline shook with a white-hot hate, physically shook and the only thing that held her back from sinking her teeth into the other girl's throat was that Daddy would be disappointed in her for fighting a smaller girl who was clearly too dumb to know what she was saying. "You're a dirty, stupid little bitch and you stay away from my brothers or I will kill you! I will rip off your stupid tail and make you eat it! You stay away from them!" It was a good thing Angelus wasn't there - he'd have told on her for swearing, for sure. But oh, it would have been so worth it anyway.

""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-10-2015, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 11:02 AM by Lillianna.)
Holy shit. Lillie's jaws tightened and her claws dug into the ground as she resisted the urge to step back. Okay, note to self: pissing off a wolf that's a whole lot bigger than you is probably not the brightest idea. Not one bit. Still, she would not give the bigger girl the satisfaction of smelling fear, or seeing Lillie flinch. No, she would stand tall and vanquish all the fear to the back of her mind, aware that if she was afraid, the girl would smell it. And on that same note, she really did not want to fight this wolf. She had no idea how to fight. Well, a secret part of her deep deep inside was vindictive enough to wish Seraphim's sister would attack, if only to get the idiot in trouble. But... that was deep inside of her, right?

Perhaps it was the numbness inside she already felt spreading through her, or perhaps her determination to not be afraid, but Vana's insulting words did... nothing to her. Her fur didn't even rustle at them. It was amusing rather, or perhaps curious was the better word. Her ears even pricked forward at the mention of Rhythm; so those were the details. Well, in a way. All she had known was that Rhythm smelled of Imperium and she had asked. She didn't know any of the details other than that, though.

She was rather taken back by Vana's next words. Well then. Rather overprotective of her brother, wasn't she. "I can say whoever's name I wish," she spluttered, not defensive or angry, just... matter of fact. "You don't control your brothers. Besides, he's fun to explore with." She didn't even really know what she was saying, any more, only that she wasn't very angry or amused, just a little confused and a little surprised.

"Speech"

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
08-10-2015, 01:31 PM

Rage manifested in a sharp snarl within Vana's throat.

The girl wasn't listening - worse, she straight up rejected Evangeline's ultimatum. "They are my brothers. Mine! You won't touch them!" Her tone had gone from the furious shriek of earlier to something deeper and more ominous, a hoarse growl that promised, rather than threatened. The girl had insulted her, provoked her, and then continued to taunt her about her brothers when she could have just walked away from the start and left Vana to gather herbs alone. Vana would not be letting that slide, regardless of the size difference between the two of them.

Her slim body was held taut, her head lowered so uncovered fangs and burning eyes were level with Lillianna's head. "I won't let you."

Daddy's lessons were not in vain, as her defenses settled naturally despite the fury that clouded her mind. Her long legs spread to a widened stance, her toes spreading apart to increase her traction and balance. She held her weight centered to evenly distribute it over all four legs, and her knees and elbows bent slightly, the joints loose and flowing despite the tension in her frame. She dug her nails into the earth for better grip, and brought both her head and her tail to be level with her spine, her head pulling back slightly as her shoulders hunched forward to drive up the fur and skin of her scruff. Her hackles rose, and her chin tilted as her ears flattened against her skull and furious eyes narrowed into glowing gold slits.

She wished the girl was close enough to the river for Vana to just knock her in and sit on her til the bubbles stopped, but that wasn't an option. The river was too far away. Fine. She'd teach the girl a different lesson.

The distance between them was about midrange and Vana sought to close it in a head-on rush. Shifting her weight to her hind legs, she lifted her forelegs in a half-rear, and attempted to slam the center of her chest with its bony sternum down and forward, aiming to hit the front of Lillie's throat halfway between top and bottom in the hopes of hitting a disabling blow on the windpipe. As she did, she sought to wrap both her long forelegs around Lillie's neck just above the shoulders - Vana's right leg crossing from Lillie's left side to her right, and the left leg crossing from Lillie's right to her left - with the intention of bear-hugging the smaller girl to her chest in the hopes of overwhelming her with her greater weight and smothering her breathing.

Simultaneously Vana arched her neck so her muzzle pointed down, and - jaws gaping - attempted engulf the upper part of Lillie's face within her jaws. Her upper canines were aimed for Lillie's forehead next to her right ear, and her lower jaw seeking to catch beneath Lillie's lower jaw on the smaller girl's right side near the very front, with the intention of snapping her jaws shut and gauging deep scars across the bitch's face from ear to lip, maybe even fracturing the lower jaw bone if she caught well enough. See how the bitch fared trying to entice males with her face as ugly as her insides.

EVANGELINE vs LILLIANNA for MAIM (scarring)

Round 1/?

OOC: Approximate range is based on Lillie stopping "a little bit back" in her first post, and then attempting to walk away in her third post.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-10-2015, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 08:27 PM by Lillianna.)
"I don't want to touch them. That's gross - and doesn't seem very fun, besides." For the love of everything alive, what was she saying? Her mind seemed fragmented, her mouth acting on it's own, and she couldn't seem to pull herself together to make herself shut up. Not that she really needed to. When golden eyes, glowing with undisguised hate and rage her turned on her, she felt more awake, and instantly stepped back. Despite this, her muscles wouldn't move when her mind shouted run. She was frozen.

When Vana lunged, something snapped inside Lillie and she attempted to turn, lunging away from the older, bigger, furious girl. It was in vain; she moved too late, moved too slow. Evangeline hit her, chest smashing down on her shoulder. Pain made her cry out; the shoulder popped out of place even as Lillie crashed down on her back, Vana's front legs wrapping around her next just as was intended. Lillie scrabbled at Vana's underside with her remaining paws, the the attempts were weak - if they even got through the fur, it would be mere scratches that would disappear in a day or two. Nothing to distract Vana from her vengeance.

Lillie's head thrashed back and forth, still fighting. Vana's jaws closed in on her face in a different position than was intended, but still effective. The upper canines gouged the forehead over her right eye, dragging over the eye and diagnal to the left on her cheek. Her lower jaws smashed into her jaw line, her left lower canine gashing into the bottom of Lillie's chin. The force of the teeth between the canines caused the skin to break over the bone, and the bone itself fractured. The lower right canine hit beside the jaw, rather than on it, and caused only a scrape, though still deep enough to cause bleeding.

All this caused a scream: a scream, high-pitched and shrill, right in Vana's ears. This was a scream of pure agony, even as darkness danced before her eyes. She was conscious, but only just. She was only away of the throbbing pain in her jaws, her eye, her face, her shoulder. Breathing hurt - every breath she took just gave her more pain. In the distance she heard sobbing; cries of pain - it never occurred to her as she drowned in this red and blackness that those cries were her own.

EVANGELINE vs LILLIANNA for MAIN (scarring)
ROUND I/I

"Speech"

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-10-2015, 05:58 PM

Vail was out playing when she caught Lillie's scent, the tiny child, or not so tiny anymore she was growing like a weed. Her legs were a bit longer and she was that much taller. Her confidence had grown aas well, thanks to the persistent effort of her mother. Vail was slowly growing into a young adult no matter how much anyone wished her to stay a child. This newfound confidence and trail to adulthood would give Vail a false sense of security. She was much too confident in her abilities and as she followed Lillie's scent out of the territory the sense of 'wrongness' would fall over her. She'd go from confident stroll, to a more timid exploration.

Eventually she'd make her way to the South, she was a bit slower than her almost adopted sister but would eventually catch up. Just in time for the fight to escalate. By this time she knew very well she was going to be in trouble by the time they made it back to Abaven. Quite clearly she'd hear, "You're a dirty, stupid little bitch." And her ears would fall to her skull. Not just because of the hostility on the voice but the terrible word that had been uttered. Vail would gasp, but continue to move closer. She had to be quiet, and finally she'd be able to see it was indeed Lillie on the opposing side of this raging girl. The light was bright enough that she could make the both of them out despite the distance between her and them.

Suddenly though the bigger girl attacked Lillie. It seemed like there was only a brief moment of silence where the crack of bone on bone overwhelmed everything else. It was all Chaos in her mind after that. Lillie would scream out, like nothing that Vail had ever heard before. Suddenly she was terrified, and would retreat backwards as far as she could before she too broke down into tears. She didn't hurt like it was apparent Lillie did, but hearing the sounds she made... Vail wanted her mommy right then.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-10-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 06:19 PM by Motif I.)

Motif would hear Lillie's scream, she had been relaxing in her den, none of her children in sight – Shaye, Lillie.. and Vail. She had started to trust that Vail would be okay for short periods without her secret shadow guarding her every move. To this day Vail did not know that Motif had been there in the shadows every time Vail had gone out to play, that she had always, always, had her guardian mother in her presence. Now, with Lillie's shocking scream and no Vail in sight Motif would run, run like she hadn't run in a year, run like once she use to when she had felt like her entire freedom depended on it, run like she had when she was younger and she thought that all there was to live was the thrill of the run. It would utterly astound her at how far her blind little Vail had made it from their pack lands, especially with it being her first time out.

She found the two of them, Lillie a mess, Vail a small, shocked pile. She stuck her head into Vail's chest, taking one big sniff and ensuring the most precious thing in her life was unharmed. Next, she ran to Lillie, barely even glancing at the yearling female with blood on her jaws as she grabbed Lillie as gently as she could, and dragged her carefully over the earth, uncertain how aware the girl in agony was. She dragged her in a path back to Vail, where she gently raised a paw and nudged her daughter, nudging for Vail to come with them. It hurt,a physical pain in her chest that she was unable to pick up her daughter well she was in distress, but Lillie needed the support more. She moved until the three of them where far from the scene of the fight and then she would stop, Easing Lillie's head down and checking over the injuries, licking where she bleed to stem to flow of it. That about the most she could do, she was no healer. She drew Vail close to her. Even as she cared for the injured yearling she found anger boiling in her veins. She trusted Lillie, and yet, somehow, both she and her blind little daughter where out here so far from home. How did this happen? Clearly there was danger, danger Lillie had gotten them both into and she squarely and wholly blamed it on the oldest, the one who was meant to be mature, who had promised to watch out for Vail. She said nothing, there would be no sign of her anger but for the darkening of her eyes. “Can you walk? we must get back to Abaven,” she said softly, all of her willpower was used to make the word come out gently. it was perhaps unfair that she could hold so much anger to the wolf who was actually injured. but she was Vail's mother first, and she was furious. She picked up Vail then, needing her daughter to be near to her, needing her daughter in her arms. She would carry Vail back, weather the young wolf wanted her too or not. She would support Lillie's return home too, but right now, all she could care about was how Vail had come so far from home, how she had been out here, near danger, and witnessed the fight between Lillie and another.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Lost in the world of darkness and pain, Lillie was slowly becoming numb - that is, until something grabbed her scruff and dragged her. Pain shocked her senses again, and what had faded to whimpers became cries again, until even that became nothing but numbness. The thing that made her somehwat aware was a scent: a little of pine, a sweetness, and Lillie would stir. "Vail," she mumbled, trying to force her eyes open without succeeding. "No, get away, you aren't supposed to be here! How did you get here, go home, no, leave!" the words to Lillie felt like she was crying them out, but they were only a mumble, bare audible. Motif would be able to hear them, but only barely. Lillie thrashed, though moving her left shoulder caused her to whine and cry out softly again. "Vail, run, it's not safe!" she whimpered, even as the pain drove her to curl up in a fatal position. She didn't even hear Motif, nor smell her; the only thing in her was pain. Pain and fear.

"Speech"

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
08-11-2015, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015, 11:42 AM by Evangeline.)

The brat went down flailing wildly, not even attempting to fight back. Vana's jaws struck with a startlingly jarring force - it was a lot different to fight in theory than in reality. She hadn't been expecting the sudden smack of tooth on flesh, or flesh on flesh as she crashed into the other girl. The taste of blood flooded her mouth. She hadn't struck where she'd meant to with the little bitch flailing around screaming, and for a moment she was frustrated by it. No, no, no, she had wanted to leave scars across the brat's whole face, not just one side of it, no! She wanted to leave the bitch an ugly mess.

Lillie's frantic high pitched squealing mad Vana flinch away with a snarl, letting go and backing away to put her paws over her ears to try to block out the awful, irritating screeches. "Shut up shut up shut UP!" she screamed back. God this Abaven brat was such a baby.

But as she pulled back to cover her ears she was able to actually see her accidental handiwork, and decided, smugly, vindictively, that she liked this better than her original plan. The vicious wounds trailed down over the girl's eye, and Vana wondered gleefully if she had actually managed to blind her. No skin off her shoulder if the brat ran into trees the rest of her life. Maybe now she'd know when to keep her stupid mouth shut.

The faint flash of white caught her attention, and she dragged her gaze from the flailing, screaming Lillianna to find a pale, tiny little pup staring at Lillie and crying. Evangeline froze, for a second a tiny worm of guilt wiggling around in her. Had the pup seen everything? That was a pretty violent thing for a little puppy to see. But Vana-logic squashed that guilt worm fast. She hadn't known the pup was there, so it wasn't her fault the little rodent got scared. What was a pup this young doing so close to a pack's lands anyway? Where the heck were her parents?

The answer to the second question was answered immediately when an adult female rushed on to the scene to nose over the pale little pup and then Lillie. For a second Vana thought it was Rhythm, being about the same color and with similar face markings, but no - this female had yellow eyes, and still stank of Abaven even more than stupid Lillie. Vana sat up, her jaw set in a stubborn scowl, fully prepared to defend herself against this other Abaven wolf. But the wolf didn't even look at her as she dragged Lillie off, and Vana deflated a little from her defiant stance. She wasn't even going to try to yell at Vana?

"She started it you know!" she shouted after the retreating grown up as she moved away with the brat and her pale little leach puppy. "I just finished it. Sulking now that the anger had faded away, she sat and watched with a scowl as the grown up dragged her off and stopped at a distance to let go. Instead of getting up and walking away with her rescuer though, the brat continued to roll and flail on the ground whining. Her scowl settled even more strongly on her face. Well, just because the red-coated bitch was... well, a bitch, was no reason to assume that this Rhythm-look-alike was too. Well, she was an Abaven wolf which wasn't exactly a plus in Vana's book anyway, but no one should have to deal with a whiny crybaby when their trying to take care of their own kid and to be completely honest she was hoping that if she was helpful the adult wouldn't tell Vana's daddy.

Following the path they'd taken until she was just within earshot but far enough away that it was clear she didn't really want anything to do with them but was trying anyway, scowl still firmly fixed, she glared at the writhing Lillie. "You don't have to carry her back if you wanna carry the baby." Where the heck did the baby come from anyway? Wasn't Abaven like... pretty far away? "You shouldn't have to carry her all the way there just cuz she's a..." she paused a moment to switch the word she was going to use. "... Mean person. And I did help make the mess. I can carry her to Abaven," she volunteered, pretty clearly grudgingly. Plus she was bigger even than the adult and would find it easier to carry someone Lillie's size. She wasn't at her full adult musculature yet, but neither was Lillie, so she could handle it. "Plus I'm a healer," she added belatedly, then scowled again at Lillie. She really hoped the adult turned her down because she did not want to help her after all the awful things she said.

""

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-11-2015, 02:40 PM
And the winner is...

Evangeline! Due to Lillianna forfeiting the fight the maim attempt is a success!

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-11-2015, 09:03 PM

Like her prayers were answered Motif was suddenly at her side, her comforting touch just as eager as Vail's was for her mother. She'd whimper softly once as her mother shifted to acquire Lilli in her jaws. Her mother wouldn't be able to carry her as well, that was obvious even before Motif nudged her to move. Vail would look over her shoulder to the dark girl, hearing her much better than she could see her Vail wouldn't hesitate to follow quickly. They'd move a ways off and as her mother let Lillie slip to the ground she'd hold her tiny child closer and Vail would feel herself relax. Her mom was here, and she was safe again. She could hear Lillie's delirious calls however, and she would continue to be wrought with fright. She'd whimper softly again as she clung to her mother tightly, or her mother clung to her. As Mo finished cleaning the russet girl Vail would be lifted off the ground.

Would Lillie even be able to walk back? Surely the question lingered in Motif's mind as well, but that was when the other girl would come closer. She almost smelled like Aunt Rhythm, was that the pack scent? Vail didn't know what to think of either girl, having heard harsh words from both she'd close her eyes tight and just hope they would be home soon.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-12-2015, 02:41 PM

Lillie didn't even seem to register that Motif was there, didn't see or hear her, even when the older woman was dragging her from the bloody scene. Vail thrashed when she caught Vail's scent, crying out in fear and shouting meaningless words. Vail would whimper and cling to Motif, and the mother would growl, bearing her teeth. “Still, Lillie, your scaring her” she hissed at Lillie. She might not be showing it, but she did care for Lillie, she did worry for her, but right now, in that moment, the only thing she was, was a mother, and the only thought in her mind was Vail's well-being.

Lillie's opponent would be the voice of reason in the madness, she had approached the group, and well Motif eyes her weary she showed no aggression to her. She was just a yearling, one she had barely so much as glanced at earlier. She looked properly now, and she saw Valentine in every line of the girls being. oh hell she thought. She could not have a diplomatic incident with Imperium, then her beloved sister and her first born would kill her. Now she had a reason to worry for Shaye as well as Vail, she did not want her daughter to have any problems in that pack when she went there for her little training sessions with Rhythm.

Motif sighed softly, looking down at Lillie, and wondered just what had passed here. The Valentine child did not seem aggressive or unreasonable, like one who would lash out unprovoked, and well there wasn't exactly... shame, here, she seemed willing to take responsibility for the mess. “I don't know what happened here, but thank you, please, Vail has never been out of home before.” she looked down at her daughter “Through I can only hope now she understands why boundary rules are in place. I would appreciate the assistance” the wolf, well young, was larger then Motif herself and the Destruction wolf couldn't imagine attempting to haul the child, well she was not lucid, all the way back to Abaven. With a paw, she gently held Vail closer to her, trying to calm her frightened child. Vail did not cry, or make a fuss, but for that soft whimper she had emitted in her distress. “I will not ask you to heal her, my daughter Shaye is also trained and I believe it would be better if she attempted it, I believe Lillie would fight against your attempting and.. no point adding more stress to this situation” she said softly, certain that Lillie would prefer Shaye's touch to her facial injuries.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Lillie growled at Motif's words, cries softening as rage started to form; those growls intensified when she heard Evangeline approach. Adrenaline shot through the wounded girl, and she surged to her paws - eyes narrowed, one bloodied and one a furious green slit, her hackles raised as she positioned herself in front of Vail. "Do not go near Vail," she snarled - seeming suddeny oblivious to the pain, and indeed she was - the only thing going through her was rage, and protective instinct. "You will not harm her - you did enough." The words were still growled. One of her limbs hung limply; she could feel, in the back of her mind, that it hurt - just like she could her eye and face. She was near inconsolable; reacting purely on instinct - and that instinct said Vana was a threat, a threat to Vail, and Lillie would die before something happened to Vail.

She knew now, with this sudden burst of adrenaline and the clarity that came with it, that Motif was there; she also knew without a doubt that Motif blamed her, and had no care; she knew that Motif's only worry was Vail. Pain flared up inside of her, but this time, it was an emotional pain - and one that she quickly used to fuel her rage. She stood there, paws spread, lips peeled, ears flattened: she would not hesitate, like Vana did not hesitate, in attacking should Vana even lean forward.

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
08-12-2015, 07:30 PM
The Rhythm-look-alike didn't seem interested in trouble, and even thanked her for her offer to help. Vana fluffed proudly, but the redfurred brat scrambled to her feet and started running her mouth again, and Vana immediately bristled. A disgusted sneer lifted her lip as she stared at Lilliana and tossed her head. "You just don't learn do you!" And this was what she got for being generous! "That pup has nothing to do with this and you know it. You're the one who keeps yapping. Besides, you couldn't even protect yourself before I bit you, what makes you think you would do any better this time? Just cuz you have a grown up here now you think you can keep running your mouth and I wouldn't do anything about it? You know what, fine, walk back to Abaven all by yourself, you whiny little snot," she snapped at the smaller girl. She showed her teeth, still reddened with Lilliana's blood. Her snarl slowly built in volume, her anger returning at Lillianna's defiant stance. Regardless of the Abaven adult's presence, she continued to spit out venom as her hackles bristled. "Run home and cry! Or are you going to back up that bark this time? Put up or shut up!"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-15-2015, 03:04 PM

Motif growled, almost before she realized it, when the two yearlings faced off once more. “Enough” Motif said, exasperation heavy in her tones. “Lillie, the only thing keeping Vail from the safety of home right now is you put your fangs away and either take the assistance or walk yourself” her tone was tired, and stressed, and it was clear she had no more patience for nonsense. “Valentine daughter, enough, I will get to the bottom of what happened here, from both parties and let the Alphas decide what to do with you two” she said wearily. She desperately wished Bass was home, he would better know how to deal with two yearlings who's fight had become so much more then just a tumble. She would not create an incident between two packs, but treat it as it was – two yearlings had gotten out of hand, let their respective alpha's punish them as seen fit. She dipped her head into Vail's coat again and cooed gently in her little one's ear. “We'll be home soon sweet heart, hang in there” she whispered softly.

"Speech"