Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-21-2015, 09:21 PM

Voltage was really beginning to feel it. Perhaps it was because he was getting up there in years and he just couldn't "bounce back" like usual. Or rather, perhaps it was because he was going a little overboard lately. He had children on the way, and a wife to protect. He had to get better, he had t be able to protect him. He always loved to fight but he never felt fully confident in his skills that he could go against anyone and win. He spent morst of his time playfighting with Serefina, and that wasn't good. So that's why he seemed littered in wounds and bruises, but he kept moving, keeping his limp to a minimum. He had to move, he had to keep practicing so that when they came he could protect them. Maybe...he was a little obsessed. So without another word he had left his pack yet again, leaving only a few days between his previous spar, and moved back towards the battlefield. He had to...perhaps he would find someone who would have a less...vicious bought of practice with him. He needed to learn more, needed to be able to turn it all into pure muscle memory....he didn't need to really hurt. With a shake of his head he'd step onto the field once more, looking for an opponent.

""

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 02:31 PM

Allen was on his way to the battlefield for a similar purpose. He lived, breathed, thought of all the things he needed to do and protect. It was more than just Abaven now, but his beloved had finally brought their children into the world. Alna and Noen, named for their parents, they were a pair who Allen would, without any hesitation, die for in a heartbeat. The calico gentleman would breathe in and, with a smile, head off to find his opponent.

Voltage Elementas the man was named. A man who he had visited once before, just on friendly terms. Perhaps soon they might strike an alliance, but Allen was not one to press for such things immediately. He would look up, seeing the black and yellow figure ahead, and give out a loud bark.

“Hey there, looking for a spar my friend?”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah