Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 01:02 AM by Sin.)
The beast shook out his fur, freeing his body from the snow that clung to his pelt. He wanted to check in on each child, to test their skills and evaluate their growth since he had been gone. The first test would be against his first born, Enigma. The boy that resembled him closer in personality, just like his other son Forsaken. While his only daughter resembled him with a coat of pure white, later to be marred with markings of her own as was tradition. But today, his sole focus was on Enigma.

He'd take a seat near a battered old pine, the branch heavily pregnant with the weight of fallen snow that dangled with a few small icicles that clung for dear life. His son would be along shortly, he was sure.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 01:15 AM
His father was waiting for him, that much he knew. But Enigma being the rebel he was, just like the rest of his family, would be fashionably late as usual. Whether his father liked it or not, he didn't care. At least he'd get there...eventually. Then again, he preferred to take his time.

And as the young boy approached, he could see his father eyeing him with impatience, the boy offering a teasing grin as he approached the male. His gait wouldn't get any faster, however, even as Sin gave him the evil eye. He'd just take it in stride. "Happy to see me?" The boy chuckled as if this were a mere game, and so it would be. To an extent.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-27-2015, 08:36 PM
He waited with impatience, the male flicking his tail with irritation. However proud he was of his son, it irritated him to no end when they treated some things like a game. Finally, the form of his child would arrive, Sin glaring at him as the boy approached with a smirk. He couldn't be too upset, Sin had been that way before too with his own father. But still, this was important.

"Don't act so smug, boy." He responded with a bit of amusement and annoyance as he rose to his feet. "Come on, we have things to do." He turned away and walked beneath the pine, back brushing the lowest branch and causing a little snow to fall. Part of him hoped it'd cool down his hot head of a son, and he'd continue to lead him towards a clearing a few yards away.

He could hear Enigma muttering under his breath, but whatever he had to say would have to be put on hold. Sin was in business mode right now, and he didn't have time for games. When he reached the middle of the clearing, he stopped and turned towards his son, he eyed him hard. An indication to sit down and shut up so they could start. "You know why we're here today. So pay attention and stop muttering to yourself."