ardent

Willow Tree March

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2015, 09:25 AM

Akemi felt the chill of the North biting into her very being. She would stand there, her heart pounding in her chest as she gazed out across the ship's hull, into the water that lay beyond. The female was thinking, her mind off in thought. She thought of her children, of each one. Einarr, Tiny, Zisa, and Shiki. Each child was a special being, one whom she adored deeply. But Shiki... he was the hardest nut to crack. Akemi would not give up, however. She was more than willing to wait and keep working at it. She would not give up. She would not give in. The female would breathe out, her breath escaping from her heavily.

The female would let her gaze survey the land. She felt a sense of security again, coming into Sonticus. A sense that things were going to be alright. Plus there was the fact that Ravine was here as well. The wolfess would breathe in, taking a step away from the hull. She would flick her ear remains, her single eye turning towards the entrance of the ship that lead to the dens. She had chosen one with Ravine, wanting to remain close to the male. He was her security blanket in this place.

Wanting to speak with him the female would raise her muzzle and let out a loud bark. Hopefully the man would here it and come out, otherwise she'd have to go in and get him.

"Talk"  

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-28-2015, 04:40 PM

The man had been wondering about, still not entirely sure about the ship, when Akemi had called for him. He would have run out to her but was afraid to trip over some of the door ways. Though he didn't sprint to her, it didn't take him long to find her. With a gentle smile on his features he would trot up to her. The cold of the ground would bite into the pads of his paws and the cool air would prod at his face where the fur was thinnest. It was days like theses that the man was glad he had a thick coat of mostly black fur, with it the cold didn't bother him as much as it would a thinner furred creature.

Aqua eyes would look over the woman as he came to a stop, something was bothering her but he couldn't figure out what it was. Instead of bombarding her with questions he would sit down and only ask one question with a greeting attached to it. "Hey Akemi, what's up?" Curiosity filled his features along with concern. He didn't know if she had simply wanted to talk to him of if something bad was bothering her. All he knew is she had something on her mind.

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2015, 07:53 AM

Ravine would come, and if he knew there was something bothering her he didn't come right out and say it. Perhaps that was for the better, Akemi thought. It was better that she was the one who brought up what was on her mind, rather than have the man guessing at what could be bothering her. Akemi would come closer to him, drawing into his presence for comfort. She wasn't sure what it was about the man that made her feel comfortable -- he just did. She would close her eye, feeling a stirring in her heart as she was about to speak.

"I've just been thinking." The woman would say gently. "About my babies. About Zisa, Einarr, Shiki, and Tiny. Shiki... he was one that I didn't even know survived up until a little while ago. I was so afraid that I had lost him... I had given up hope of seeing him again... and now... now he doesn't even believe that I am his mother."  Her single orb would open once more.

"...and as for Einarr... he has gone his own way... Zisa she is... somewhere out there... I guess I'm just feeling a bit... like a failure as a mother." Her brow would furrow in frustration. "I'm not really sure what to do with myself I guess..."

"Talk"  

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-13-2015, 08:28 PM

Ravine will watch silently as Akemi would close her remaining eye only seconds before her soft, gentle voice would fill the air around them. She would tell him what was on her mind without him ever having to ask. He liked that she trusted him, that she was comfortable enough around him, to tell him how she felt. Her feelings, or thoughts, had been revolving around her children. In his mind, any mother would be worried about her children. Her worries however were that she thought she had been a failure. The had met both Einarr and Zisa and thought they were both good kids. Though he had never met Shiki, Ravine was sure he wasn't far from Einarr and Zisa. In his opinion she was a good mother.

When she was looking at him once more and her words stopped flowing "Akemi, your not a failure. Going off on their own is what children do, I did it and so have many others. As for Shiki, though I've never met him, I think there is plenty of time to establish a relationship with him. His voice would come soft and reassuring and his aqua eyes would search her features, but would never leave her face. "As for what to do with yourself, I cant and wont tell you what to do. But my suggestion is to try to make up for lost time and to keep looking for that love you and I talked about. I think that's all any of us can do."

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 06:37 PM

His words were a gentle source of reassurance. She wasn’t a failure, and it was natural that her children had gone off on their own. There was time yet for her to establish a relationship with Shiki too, even if it was hard. She would give a small nod, letting her gaze fall for but a moment. Akemi knew there was so much she had to do yet. Things that she had to do for the sake of her children. For the sake of her own peace of mind.

Her single red orb would lift to Ravine again, and Akemi would manage a small smile as she looked at him. “You know, Ravine, to be honest with you I think I might have found that love.” She would say gently. “I’ve been thinking about it for a little while now.” Akemi would gently move her paw over his.

“Ravine... I’ve been thinking about how safe I feel around you... How happy you make me feel. I... I think you’re the one I’ve fallen in love with.” Akemi would offer him a gentle smile. “I know it might seem like I’m rushing things but... I just... I feel this is right.”

"Talk"  

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-22-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015, 08:49 PM by Ravine.)

He would watch her as she nodded and lowered her gaze. At first he wanted to ask her what was wrong but before he could even ask she would look back up to him and tell him how she thought she found that love. Instantly jealousy would flare up inside the man, and he would finally have a word for his feelings toward the woman. Silently he would stare at her as he hid the jealousy behind a friendly face. He had to remind himself that she hadn't stated who this wolf was yet. It could be anyone, including himself. With her next words and her placement of her paw drew him away from those inner selfish thoughts.

He wouldn't say anything as he could see she had more to say. She would go on to say how safe she felt with him and how happy he made her. Then she would tell him that she thought he was the one she had fallen in love with. Just as quickly as it came, the Jealousy would disappear and a big grin would cover his maw. "I have felt that way about you for a while now, just didn't have any words for it until now." Aqua eyes would search her features lovingly before leaning toward her to nuzzle her cheek."So if your rushing things then so am I."

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2015, 12:11 PM

The feeling of having one's feelings returned was a wonderful thing. Akemi would, for the first time, truly feel love from someone outside of her family. It felt strange, and part of her was truthfully afraid. Afraid of being hurt. Of being taken advantage of again. But she had to remind herself that she was strong. Stronger than she gave herself credit for. Her single red orb shown with a light of happiness, and she would close the distance between them, nuzzling his chest gently. "Thank the gods my feelings are returned." The femme would whisper gently.

She would let her single eye close, continuing to speak. "I can't remember the last time I felt this happy. Ravine... thank you." The woman would let the orb slide open again, tilting her head so that she could gently lick the man's chin. "It's a little ironic, isn't it? How a love can grow in such a way." The woman would give a soft chuckle. "I don't know about you but... I'm happy."

"Talk"