size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-26-2015, 12:17 PM
for ease of timeline set before raid

Frith's dark paws would carry him easily over the beach front part of the territory, he'd make his way over the border that was on the edge of the ocean. It was later in the day, the sun was falling and twilight had taken hold of the world. Frith was almost done with his second to last trip around the border. His pace was slow as he enjoyed the atmosphere around him. The night was warmer, a sign that summer was coming. There were fish jumping and birds flying above his head as they caught their last meal of the day before returning to their perches.

He'd sigh softly and enjoy the peace around him, thankful in every way for the blessing that was his lush eastern lands. The bounty was apparent in how Threar had been flourishing. His worries of making it through the winter were long gone, now he had his sights set on education. He had lots of plans building up, and he was ready to execute them. Knowing that he was also building relationships with his neighbors further brought him a feeling of security. The direction they were going was bright and beautiful. The future had much to hold.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-26-2015, 06:20 PM
Luck hadn’t exactly been super busy as of late. She was keeping mostly to herself, taking time to try and identify plants around the pack lands. She usually gave other wolves a wide berth while she was doing that both not wishing to bother them and also wishing her own space to continue observing. That changed this evening as the girl observed her father making his way along the border, no doubt in the middle of patrol. The girl would watch for a while, no real desire to interrupt him during his walk. Finally as true dusk began to set in Luck would approach where she had last seen his figure, tracking him along the borders till she once more set cerulean gaze upon her father.

"Evening." She called out after him softly, just loud enough to be heard but hopefully not to startle him. An easy smile graced fragile features and she picked up her pace to slip in beside the chocolate man.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-02-2015, 01:48 PM

His pace wouldn't be interrupted by the call that was offered out to him, he had heard his daughter though, and eagerly would swivel his features i=to take her in as she made her approach. Frith would halt, happy to wait for her to catch up to him. "Good evening, my love." He offer back as she made her way beside him. He'd attempt an affectionate nuzzle as he normally offered to all of his children, even the older ones. While he had been dwelling on the direction the pack was taking he had no idea what was on her mind, or what had brought her to him. She was growing up much too quickly for his liking, his little babies were soon turning into men and women, and he wasn't ready for it. He and Novella were in their prime, but how soon until they needed to start thinking about handing over the reigns? Who would take their place, how had Novel and Dutiron so easily handed it over to themselves, they had hardly been older than their first litter's age. "What can I do for you?" He try to rid the thoughts from his mind, for now he would just enjoy his young daughter's presence.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]