Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-26-2015, 01:28 PM
ooc: Set before the raid

This was a familiar feeling, twice before in her life she had felt it and it seemed each time a different set of emotions would swarm to mind. Sheer and utter panic had been her first experience, constant worries that she would fail, doubts that this was a job she was ready for. The second had been more exciting, new hope and an opportunity to look forward to. This time was a mixture. The Destructions were a large family and new children would of course be welcomed warmly into the family, a joyful and exciting development for them. There were worries too, what if once these children were born she found herself in the same state she'd fallen into after Fate and Luck's birth?

She would try to diminish these fears, she'd been worried the first time and nothing bad had happened and there was of course no way of knowing whether events would be repeated or not. Only time would tell and in the mean time she would try not to stress herself out, perhaps sharing the new revelation with Frith would be a way to really bring joy to the situation. Patiently she would await his return to the den.
by Kat

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-26-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 01:57 PM by Frith.)

It felt like he was always patrolling, and always away from the den. Vigilantly trying to ensure his border as well as keep track of his herds. He spent as much time hunting them as he did just watching them and getting to know the animals. They didn't just hunt any individual, Frith tried to select the ones that would most benefit the herd, the results of his work were the healthy animals that had survived the winter. He was quite proud of his work, and did it all for his family and his pack. He'd spend countless hours making sure his home was well cared for.

These long hours had other consequences as well, when Frith was tired, he was really tired. His aching paws carried him lazily back to the den, he was most definitely readying himself for a nice long nap. When he made his way through the entrance, Novella was waiting on him. He'd smile softly as he came in a curled himself to her side, quite content to lay there a sleep. "Hey, beautiful." He'd greet her as he lay his head on her paws and sighed heavily.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-09-2015, 06:14 AM

For a wolf that just a few years ago had never had any experience with packs, Novella often thought that there were times her mate had settled into the alpha role with even more ease than she had done. Vigilantly he went about his role and she certainly doubted that Threar would have been even half as successful without him there at her side. He was her rock, for the pack and for life in general and soon she suspected she would be relying on that rock once more for support.

"Another long day?" She enquired as he settled himself down without hesitation. He seemed in a cheery enough mood which filled her with confidence that he hadn't come across anything bad at all today, simply worn himself out. Even though that was clear though, Novella wasn't about to let him sleep just yet.
by Kat

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-09-2015, 03:20 PM

She'd seemed to have adopted a knack for keeping him awake, even though he would have much rather spent time with her than sleep anytime. Even with his exhaustion he couldn't deny her. She'd ask him softly about his day, and indeed it had been. While he didn't mind the hard work he was rather excited about starting to share more of the responsibility with their children. Hopefully by their next meeting they would be able to promote at least their eldest children to the next tier. Feli was well on his way up too. He'd nuzzle into her further, feeling okay with their current arrangement. "It was certainly long, and I'm very glad to be back here laying with you." He'd tell her truthfully, despite how important his work was he still would have rather been relaxing in her embrace.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-09-2015, 04:14 PM

Novella too certainly hoped for more promotions for the pack, partially for the mere joy of seeing her family progressing through the ranks but also in the hopes that they had taken the words from the last meeting to heart. Such worries wouldn't trouble her mind now however, though the future was indeed occupying her thoughts it was more for these future children than the pack as a whole.

Frith would confirm his long day though he wouldn't give much information on it, only express his joy to be back here able to rest. "I'm afraid it's not quite over yet." She warned him, the news she was sure wouldn't exactly disappoint him though.
by Kat

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-09-2015, 06:22 PM

It had just been another day, he'd looked over the same lands with the same pack members and prey animals within. There wasn't anything to report, and that alone should have worried him. Things were much too quiet for his liking. Seemed to be a calm before the storm almost. Those thoughts would be pushed from his mind as he continued to nuzzle closer, finding himself groggy already. She made sure he know it wasn't quite time to sleep though, still she'd keep her secret from him. "How long were you going to keep me awake?" He'd tease, wondering what she might desire at such an hour. Surely he still had enough stamina to satisfy her if needed, but it didn't seem like she still had the same drive of a couple weeks ago. Oh wait a minute. His ears would perk and he'd shift his head so he could more easily look up at her from her lap. His expression curious as well as accusatory as he made his suspicions quietly.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-10-2015, 04:15 AM

Frith was ready for sleep, a part of her felt a little bad for delaying that need from him for a little longer, suspecting as well that when the news was revealed that it'd probably wake him up a little more. She of course wouldn't keep it from him however and Frith wouldn't complain instead simply ask how much longer he had to stay away for. Thoughts began to form within his mind it seemed, mind whirring away as he position himself to better look at her, though she noted he lazily was not actually lifting himself back up just yet.

"I'm afraid in general our days may soon get a little longer." Well summer was approaching, days of course would be longer though this wasn't what her little comment was in relation to. "I'm pregnant again." She wouldn't stall the news or leave him guessing any longer.
by Kat

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-13-2015, 03:42 PM

His chocolatey tail would wag slightly behind him as he looked up at Novella from the ground. He'd wear a sly smile, quite eager for how she was going to answer him, though with his suspicions already aroused her words were quite clear in his mind. He'd watch her as she revealed the final verdict his expression would beam. After two times before it didn't take long for him to catch on. His excitement was very much similar to his reaction to their previous litters, he was more than eager for their arrival. An audible 'yee!' would leave his maw as he snuggled closer to Novella. Again they'd do their best to put off empty next syndrome for another year. Again, his mind wouldn't first jump to Novella's odd sickness after the birth of their last children, instead he'd find himself overwhelmed with the joy. "You'll never cease amazing me."
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-13-2015, 04:06 PM

Novella could see it in his features, Frith was slightly suspicious though his guesses wouldn't take away from her reveal at all, her words still clearly bringing joy to his expression as she confirmed that they had another litter of children on the way. He had certainly adapted to parenthood well, a clearly loving father and his reaction would bring a cheery smile to her own features. Even the first pregnancy he had reacted well, certainly better than the expectant mother herself and even now that they already had two litters, it appeared that he'd still be just as excited for the third.

She would nuzzle him in return as he snuggled closer towards her, commenting upon his amazement. "You're just too easily amazed." She responded quietly, a light and playful tone to her voice as she spoke.
by Kat