Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-28-2015, 11:02 AM

Darkness was taking hold of the world once more, while Vail's sight would completely disappear with it she no longer had to worry about the sun's harmful touch. The trade off was sometimes difficult to decide on, risk getting burned for a few hours of seeing the world, or live in darkness with out the risk of pain. She'd mostly napped in the den during that day, she'd quickly grown tired of rolling in dirt and then cleaning herself before her mom would let her back in the den. Dirt did not taste good. She'd sigh softly as wakefulness took hold of her, she was bored and wanted to go walk around now that the sun was gone.

She'd tell Motif she was going to go play and the usual rules were listed as she scampered out the door. Stay away from the borders and the rapids and don't play with the snakes. Freedom did Vail well, she still didn't suspect that Motif was following her on her adventures, but she never misbehaved so Mo had no reason to confront her. Her tiny cream body would stand out well in the moon lit plains, she was getting close to being taller than some of the grasses, but others she wondered if she'd ever see over. Her form would linger in places of less dense grass, and all alone the tiny child would chase after lightning bugs. She could see the sudden flash of their abdomens, and could kind of see the rest of the lands by the light of the almost full moon.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2015, 11:42 AM

The moon was hanging high above as Allen left his den that night. He left Nona be, the woman still very much so pregnant with their little babies. Allen could hardly wait until the day that they were born. Little children to join his family, to run around and play with. He would smile warmly as he walked along, in good spirits as he patrolled the lands. He wasn't so much checking the borders as he was checking the members of his pack. Bass had still yet to return, and honestly the man missed him more with each passing day. When would the other decide to come home, he had to wonder? Would he be in charge of Abaven for the rest of his days?

The man would catch sight of the pale figure and smile. He had yet to interact with Motif's little girl since she was born. But perhaps now was the time to remedy that. He would approach the girl from behind, a large grin upon his face as he called out to her in a soft bark.

"Good evening, little one!"

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-28-2015, 12:25 PM

Pretty pink jaws would snap closed over one of the unfortunate bugs, and as Vail's teeth punctured the insect she instantly regretted it. Ugh! Lights tasted awful. She'd shake her head with her tongue sticking out as she tried in vain to rid herself of the taste. Distracted by her poor decision she almost missed Allen as she back up and flailed with distress. Though other than moving backwards instead of forwards it didn't look much different from her trying to catch the big to begin with. Not knowing who was behind her, or even really realizing he was there until she'd practically backed up into his front legs. With a startled squeak she'd realize his voice and know him as the alpha. She really only knew him in passing, his daddy talked to him and he'd come to visit her mother a few times. She knew not to be scared of him. "Hullo," her sweet answer would be given as she peered up at him from his paws.
""  

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2015, 07:27 PM

D'aww she was a cutie! It didn't seem like she cared for the taste of the bug that she chomped on, and with good reason. Bugs were not the tastiest of little creatures. He would frown though as the little one backed into his legs. Had she not noticed his approach? Silly little thing she was. The man would find his smile again as she looked up at him, peering up from her place at his paws. The little albino girl had come as a surprise, but Allen was also glad that she was here. It had been a wonderful surprise that Motif had been pregnant once more.

"Out bug hunting are we, little one?" She was so little. It was hard to believe at one point in his life he too was her size. That he was just a babe suckling at his mother's side. But alas he was getting on in years now. In another he would be considered an elder, a man who was past his prime. But no one could stay young forever. He just hoped he would have time to see this little one, as well as his own, grow into fine adults. He would offer Vail a gentle smile, hoping that she was comfortable with him.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-02-2015, 10:55 AM

Some bugs did taste good, it was just completely dependent on the species. She liked crickets, and most grasshoppers when she could catch them but when they hopped to get away she realized it was rather difficult to track them. These glowing bugs didn't hold anything for her she realized a little too late, but chasing after them had been more than amusing. Now though her attention would become focused on Allen as he looked down at her, he wasn't even upset that she'd run into him. "Cachin' bugs!" Her little voice would affirm as he asked her the question. She'd remove herself from his paws and turn so she could stand in front of him and look into his gaze. (Or at least make it look like she was looking at him. She could only barely see his silhouette in the darkness.) "Yoor... Allen?" She'd ask, almost sure that she knew his nme from her mother telling her different scents.
""  

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2015, 07:35 PM

So she was indeed catching bugs! How adorable, the mighty little hunter was learning her new stalking techniques and practicing them on the little prey that she could manage. Allen remembered those days. Those days of peaceful youth and innocence. He would chuckle softly, noting how she tried to respectfully look up at him. What a little sweetheart she was. The man would lean down, so she wouldn’t have to strain her little head so far, and give a nod in answer to her question.

“Yes little lady I am. I’m Allen, taking over Abaven for a little while since your uncle is on vacation.” The man would chuckle softly. “Is bug catching your favorite hobby? Or do you have another you might be able to share with me. That is, if you’d like, little one.” His words were soft, gentle. His heart was melting looking at the little girl. She was absolutely precious. Like a little diamond found out in the plains.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'