Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 09:10 AM by Chrono I.)
Since I have decided to come back I have dropped Caeto, Legend, and Alvin. They may come back in the future so long as they are still mine and I have not adopted them out.

As a warning, also some other roleplayers or writers experience this. My characters  act with a mind of their own. Of course I can control it, but it wouldn't make it too fun if we all played safe and had our goody two-shoes, perfect characters.

My characters are prone to starting their own fights, speaking rudely to others, even acts of kindness! Not all of my characters are bad!

Anything that I write down IC has nothing to do with you OOCly. If you do feel offended by my writing, you can always talk to me! I can try my best to make you feel comfortable.

Chione Olympus
Female - 2 years - Straight

Chione is my main babe, I love roleplaying her. This once-princess had wanted nothing more than to be someone's Queen. She wanted desperately to grab her parents attention so they could make her the heir to their kingdom.

Just one little problem: she hears a voice by the name of "Charon." Charon plays a huge effect on Chione's words and actions. He can make her do just about anything. She may seem crazy due to the fact that she is but Charon's intentions do not match the same as his vessel's.

Sure this girl can spit some fire without the help of her little "friend" and can easily get into fights. Her clouded and punctured eye can tell you that. But other than her short temper and evil inside her mind, secretly she has a soft heart. She has yet to truly show it and will move around every opportunity to. She doesn't want other to see her as weak.

Chione just recently last her mother in a death match (almost a year ago pretty much). She has been roaming the western lands ever since, breaking free of her enslavement and trying to avoid her family.

Here's What I'm Looking For:

-A love interest that isn't interested in a true relationship (maybe later.)
-A meeting with her father.
-Possibly running into siblings/other family.
-A "darker" aligned pack that will take her in/possibly claim her.
-Some spars!

Zola Leone
Female - 1 year - Straight

Zola is my seductive sexy babe that loves her brother like it's not a problem, and to her it isn't! Her parents were brother and sister and Lian and Zola will carry it on to the next generation.

Zola may eventually start sleeping around, only for the gain of something such as food or something valuable. But her heart belong to Lian so sorry boys! Nothing will ever separate them in her mind.

Zola is a little sheltered, once living in the S.S. Antiox with just her parents and 3 other siblings. She wishes that she doesn't have to do any work and though she gives whoever a hard time for pushing her to do something, she will eventually get over herself and do it. She doesn't really like listening to rules and can get into a lot of trouble. She was scared of the world when she was younger but has come out to face reality.

-Men to sleep with. Yes. Sexes.
-girls who she can get jealous of for looking at Lian I mean what?
-No friends but threads are cool.

Necrosis Lydia-Red
Male - 1 year - Asexual

Necrosis is a boy of absolutely no feeling. Nope, NO LOVIES FOR YOU. Hee doesn't see a gain in a sexual relationship (if he even gets there) but eventually he will  have babies. Force it on him.

Necrosis had a strange and very strong connection with his mother. His parents made a pack to where it had been invaded and Necro and his siblings were sent away and separated from their parents. One day Necro went out on a search for his mother and got lost. He now lives in the Whispering caves by himself.

Necro often wakes up in a panic to find his mother, screaming and even running off.

-Someone to take him in, rather a pack than a loner.
-Eventually someone to have his babies. Would like to add another color in there.
-Meet lots of new peeps.

Amarant Sovari-Mathias
Male - 2 years - Straight

Amarant is this adorable boy who still acts young and doesn't really understand love yet. Unfortunately his whole life has been a bad start despite his happy attitude.

Amarant's father was wed to another woman, thous him never meeting the man. Before the boy could turn a year old his mother had passed and his unknown grandfather stepped up to claim him and his brother. Amarant then went to a pack where he bonded well with his grandfather but it all went down the drain when his brother got someone pregnant and the two were sentenced away. Amarant followed them and lived with them a while until one day he came back and the whole family gone. He now waits in the Weeping woods for them to return.

-Spars because yes!
-Lots of friends!
-Eventually Love.
-Babies after love.
-Possibly joining a pack.
-Meeting his half siblings!

Alvin Lastic
Male - 2 years - Straight

Alvin is my evil boy. Well, so he thinks. He can be pretty annoying with his attitude and his desire to rule the world. He can easily get into physical fights and doesn't find shame in losing. But he will rub it in anyone's face if he wins.

Alvin was living up north in Redbud Nook during the night and wandered Firefly Lake during the day. He could have easily been spotted by Abaven wolves, this is his original origin. But he just recently traveled south and is currently looking for a new home as a loner.

-Spars, he is feisty.
-People who he can aggravate!
-Possible love interests/sexy times

Chrono Lastic

Chrono is now DEAD and cannot accept anything but Somnium Threads.

Those I Can Thread With:

-Desire
-Dutiron
-Elysia
-Masqueo
-Misha
-Pandora
-Roman

-*Alvin*
-*Bass*
-*Esperanza*
-*Lukario*
-*Mingan*
-*Tinaro*
-*Venus*

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Necrosis and Lillie thread! Lillie has a habit of bringing strays home anyways xD herself first, and then little Elthia. Necrosis can be another stray brought in xD
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Amarant and Mercy would be interesting to thread, since she is all about love and war, haha. She could take him back to Imperium if he would do well in a pack like that and teach him how to fight? If not, you know who would make sexy babies? Serefina and Amarant. xD

My focus needs more focus.

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Amar and Eirik thread? Eirik would be so happy to see his wingman/cousin again!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 01:29 PM by Sin.)
I have to take the chance at this opportunity x3

Sin can "adopt" Necro, he's starting a pack in about 3 weeks now. And it's gonna be along the darker side of the spectrum, and he's willing to take in Chione too. I'm sure he can convince her, or rather, he can claim her >:3

Also a love interest with Chione & Enigma. He won't get too attached so you can skip the true relationship part xP

And as for Necro babies, I have Nixie who has blue. But she's just about to be born so might have to wait till she's 2 XD Although I do think it would be cute for her to crush on him and maaaybe grow up to get into some sort of "falling for each other" relationship?

Other then that there's Envy, she's black and white with stripes but different colors run in her family since they're from an "exotic" type tribe. But she's not keen on staying in a relationship or being "loyal" in a relationship.

I have other chars obviously, so feel free to pm me or skype me since I often forget to check plot pages >.>

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 05:06 PM
@keanai we can definitely have a thread and have the two meet! As for him going to abaven, I feel like he would do fine in the pack and everyone would be like "woah" which would actually work out so I'll let you know!

@eve I've always wanted to have a mercy ammy thread because I feel they are pretty close in personality xD so we should definitely try that! I could also have him try living in Imperium, I'm sure Valen would like him too lol

@Mouser we totally need an ammy/eirik thread. They are like bros.

@dragon I talked to esper about chione at least getting into a thread with sin/yuca to talk about joining, I just like to steer from having 2 chars in the same pack, I just think chione would fit better in the darker aligned areas.

Necro and nixie meeting can definitely happen, she can crush on him all she wants but he won't be "crushing on her" since he's asexual and whatnot. But they could definitely be friends and he can cause her problems lol

We can also try chione and enigma, I'd be down for it at least xD

Anyone interested in necro babies he's not even two yet which y'all should know but I'm enjoying all these offers -grins evilly- when the time come I'll let everyone know and I'm sure I could get him to reproduce with more than one of you all XD thanks guys! Love you ;3

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Sweet~ I am kind of hoping that even though he is asexual, he ISN'T aromantic xD Lillie I'd also a year old, so maybe she can coax him out of that emotionless shell he has :3 you start, pretty please?
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 11:43 PM
Sounds good to me Chrono babe! I cannot wait for those two to meet, and I can toss up a thread in the Willows after my shift tomorrow. I will PM you or post here when its up. :3

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-05-2015, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 01:28 AM by Leo.)
I wants to have all the Chrono threads, but the only one I can think of out of my current line up to put with you is a Leo thread for Amarant lol. I can't remember if they've met before? Maybe? Idk lol

But you're more than welcome to look at my chars and see if anyone catches your eye!

Envy

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2015, 03:02 AM
I'm up for a Sin x Chione thread. Things kinda...changed now so it should be easier to sway her into joining him >:3 I can start a thread for them when I wake up and i'll pm it to you

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-05-2015, 09:04 AM
@Keanai I'll be home in a few hours so I can get a thread up!

@eve thanks! I'm so excited xD

@Shelby I would definitely like ammy and Leo to meet. We were planning on them meeting but it hadn't happened yet, I can make a thread when I get home as well if you'd like!

@dragon (I totally forgot to put this in my original post) I won't be able to play chione until lolaf gets back from vacation, so you can make a thread but I won't be able to post for at least another 4 or 5 days

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Sorry for the wait! Thread click