Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ephiny
08-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Ok, so I am new to this..sort of, so bare with me until I get the hang of it lol.So, my character is Autumn whom is rather gullible and clumsy and all of that good stuff, I am open to plots and idea's so feel free to message me!.

What I am looking for!
~ Romance: Yes, I would like to see my wolf settling down with someone and possibly having pups.
~Friendships: Yes, My wolf can be quite loveable in her own weird way and will try to do her best to help people when she can.
~Enemies : Oh yes!, I would like a few of these to possibly torment my wolf? not seriously harm her but a little bit of a beating could be intresting.
~Corruption: Is Welcomed, Since my character is a little dim, it would be intresting if someone came along and tried to manipulate her. I kind of have the idea of mixing this with the romance thing?
~ Looking to join a more "darker" pack": Autumn has potential to be trained up any pack really.. but I would like to toss her in a darker pack.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Psst she can meet Enigma >:3 His dad (Sin) is starting a pack in a couple of weeks, and it's gonna be darker aligned. Enigma can start a relationship with her and there could be lots of corruption and fun stuff x3 Let me know what you decide c:

Autumn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ephiny
08-04-2015, 02:17 PM
OOO that sounds fun! Yea, Ill toss a thread up and we can see were it goes ^^