gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2015, 09:38 PM

He seemed to be traveling a lot recently, though it was never in vain. Each day was getting him closer, each day was less waiting...and today he would return to the wall where he'd found his beloved daughter. If fate had brought him his daughter, perhaps it'd bring him something else of interest. By this time, his scars were completely healed. His fight with the albino lion a success, and now that his injuries were healed he figured it would be time soon for another spar. He always needed to keep himself in prime fighting condition, and he'd take on anyone any day.

He'd choose to sit midway along the wall, back against the frozen stone as he surveyed his surroundings. There were many things hidden within his mind, though they would not be revealed to those he didn't care to trust. His family and those who proved loyal thus far, would be the only ones to know...which meant he needed to gather them all soon. Things were falling into place much faster then expected, and he wanted to ensure they were still on board.

"Speak"

On

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-17-2015, 05:22 PM
It had been awhile since Kreft had left pack territory, he had no idea what was wrong with him. Before he had joined Sonticus he roamed all over the place now he just sat in his den, something about that pack was making him lazy and he didn’t care much for it. So today he decided he would leave the territory in search of something besides pure solitude. What he found was a white male atop a wall, he stared up at the man. If he was thinking why would he be doing it way out here where anyone could see him, when Kreft thought it was in private. He grinned at the thought of interrupting this wolf’s thoughts, “Why do you think where anyone can find you.” Kreft would make his way to the top of the wall. If he was going to do anything interesting it would be this.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-18-2015, 03:48 PM

It wouldn't be too long before he would be interrupted, the male in deep thought as a voice interrupted him. Turning to gaze at the voice's owner, he noted the Sonticus scent upon him. The man's comment was...rather dull, and stupid. What did this man care? "Unless you're psychic, I don't expect anyone to see my thoughts. So whether someone like you comes around to ask something as stupid as that, well you must have fallen on your head." Truth. He didn't care if someone saw him sitting around somewhere while he thought, it's not like they knew what exactly he was thinking. Amber gaze met the male's purple stare, a smirk rising on his lips as he thought about how ironic it was, a wannabe tough guy it seemed, with girly colored eyes...well, this would be one amusing encounter.

"Speech"

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-31-2015, 06:33 PM

The white male before Kreft would turn to look at him, the male would make a comment on Kreft’s own comment. The male clearly didn’t understand the idea of private thoughts, deep thoughts were meant to be done in private not out in the open where anyone could see you. Even if your own thoughts stayed in your head emotions spoke wonders. At the second part of the Wolf’s words Kreft took little offense, he didn’t fall on his head as a child nor did his mother do anything to effect his mental state while he was in her stomach. “I did not fall on my head.” He would state bluntly “I was merely stating that even if one’s thoughts are private in his head it is still obvious what they are thinking about based on one’s expression.” Kreft would eye the white wolf “Why do you make assumptions of those you do not yet know?”

""

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-23-2015, 06:15 PM
This creature really was stupid, wasn't he? The alabaster man's eyes narrowed, taking a few steps towards the brown male until he was practically in his face. A smirk on his lips as amber gaze bore into the male's girly purple gaze. "Then I question your wit." He sneered. Sin cared not if this man was in a pack, he would show him to keep his mouth shut if he had to. "If you want to get technical, I was minding my own private business before you intruded. I don't tell you were to take a shit, eat, or sleep do I?"

He stood tall, taking on a dominant posture as he stared hard at the man. He didn't seem to be the brightest, perhaps even a push over, but he'd get on the wrong persons nerves today. He would laugh at the male's last question, assumptions? That's what he had come out to say first. Did this man have the mind of a child? "It was you who assumed first. Unless you're missing a part of your brain that you didn't realize that action to begin with. But if it's so important to you, why did you come out here, hm?"