gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-06-2015, 02:55 PM

Satoshi had not been his normal self of late, his brother had gone completely missing. He had searched for months but to no avail, it had come across his mind that maybe he didn’t want to be found. The two of them had practically been joined at the hip since birth, it didn’t make sense for this to happen. Nevertheless the boy carried on, he remembered that he had once come across a pack run by one of his relatives. He would make his way there with an idea, maybe if he could join the pack he would forget about his brother’s disappearance. He hoped that his plan would work, the boy would wait at the edge of the territory until his relative or a pack member came by.

"Talk"
[Image: 0fgjlvF.png]
Satoshi can speak fluent Japenese and english

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-06-2015, 03:07 PM

She took the time away from her children to fortify the borders, to check if anything was wrong. Arian would always be cautious of Yfir at their borders, and even more so it seemed like Sin patrolled quiet frequently as well. Whether their members liked it or not, he was the kind of blood this pack needed. The very thought of the others disliking that made her sigh until she saw one of her kin at the border. Satoshi was standing there, his brother still absent from his side as she curiously approached the male.

"Akira wa subete daijōbudeshou ka?(Satoshi is everything alright?)" she first asked with a bit of concern. The woman sitting nearby the borders. Her eyes looked around for a moment, it wasn't safe here anymore. She knew that, but when had she not thought it was safe. In due time she hoped Sin would agree and the members as well, they needed to release the threat before any of them ended up dying.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Satoshi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-06-2015, 03:48 PM

He would see his relative start to approach him from somewhere inside the packlands, he had forgotten her name all that he remembered was that she had the same last name as he did. She would approach him and speak in the language they both spoke and that he found comfort in, he loved the language of Japanese it reminded him that there were others out there besides himself. Others who spoke the language as well, she would ask him if everything was alright. “Un, subete no bakkin.” (yeah, everything’s fine.) He didn’t like the thought of lying to the only remaining family member he knew of but he didn’t want to tell her the truth either.“Watashi wa anata no pakku ni sanka suru yō ni narimashita.” (I’ve come to join your pack.)

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-06-2015, 04:27 PM

Arian didn't believe him, not that she would pry anyway. She wouldn't be alpha forever but as she was at the moment the leader she would try to explain to him what was going on. "Anata ga shite iru kokode wa kangei shimasuga, sugu ni sanka baai wa, ikutsu ka no jikan no tame ni nokosu koto ga dekinaku narimasu. Watashi wa sonotoki wa watashi wa mada chikara no ichi ni arimasuga, monogoto wa machigainaku henka suru koto ga arimasu kuru toki, anata ga taizai shitai, yori kenjō ōkami ni pakku o ataete imasu. Soko ni watashitachi to hokubu no betsu no pakku, kanojodeari, karera wa ōkina kyōidesu.(You're welcome here, but if you join now you won't be able to leave for some time. I'm giving the pack to a more able bodied wolf I want you to stay when that time comes I'll still be in a position of power but things will definitely be different. There is another pack her in the north with us and they're a big threat.)" Arian explained to him. Even if his brother was gone, perhaps things here were not as good here.

Her tail would flick as she allowed space for him to enter. " Yoi nōto de, watashi wa chōdo koinu no gomi o motte ita anata o mite manzoku shite imasu."(On a good note, I'm happy to see you I just had a litter of puppies.) she tried to make it seem more comfortable. Of course she would allow him time to think. There would be difficult times ahead. Her ears would pull forward to keep an eye on him.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.