gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
08-07-2015, 09:58 AM
With the raid going on still I didn't want to set up this month's Yfir writing frenzy, and next month I'll be in the middle of moving so the next time you'll probably see that is October. Sad! Instead I'm calling an OOC pack meeting! Basically I want all of you who have wolves in Yfir to listen up!

What I want from you guys - preferably from all the players though obviously since it's OOC I can't require it - are comments and suggestions about Yfir. What do you like, what don't you like, plot ideas and suggestions. Not everything will be implemented even if it's really popular, because it has to be IC for Katja and the rest of the pack to do things and it's still going to be a viking pack, but I want to hear from everyone what they want for Yfir on an OOC level. Especially any plot ideas! You want to see our pack form an alliance with another pack? Break off an alliance? Go raiding? Let me know! If you aren't comfortable posting your comments or suggestions here for whatever reason (don't want to offend people, or maybe you just want to keep a plot secret from the rest of the site?) then feel free to PM it to me either to Katja or my staff account. I'll edit this post to make a list of the stuff that's posted here for organizational purposes.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-07-2015, 02:58 PM
I don't have any idea's xD But starting a war with another pack would probably bring up some awesome stuff. It just seems so quiet as of late, unless we do more raiding! Also Vereux won't be attended the celebration, he'd end up leaving when Laufey's adopted because of personal reasons. I could have him attend but he would leave.
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
08-07-2015, 04:39 PM
I love Yfir as it is, though definitely want more activity - raids are sweet. Definitely more festivals, sacrifices, drugs and debauchery! -helpful- Wouldn't mind some religious lessons too if others are interested.

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-07-2015, 05:10 PM
The Hani in me chants drugs on repeat.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
08-07-2015, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 06:49 PM by Tealah.)
That's too bad, Riv, it's going to end up being a fun party. Vereux's going to regret missing it, and Katja will be disappointed that he's not willing to put in the effort.

Yes, Nyx and Iko, all that stuff. :p Kass' new companion brews alcohol so they're going to start trading it to other packs, and also trading other packs for the ingredients to make more, and it'll make festivals and such even more fun. :p And if Kapra wants to organize a drug trade Katja's not going to tell him no.

Yfir has a big festival coming up, the summer blót, that all of the packs will be welcome to if they come in peace (take me to your leaderrrrr) so there'll be lots of partying going on there. Probably won't bother with organized spars this year but there will be feasting and drinking and debauchery rofl.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Oh, I'm excited to participate in zee writing frenzy… I think…. if I have time. Totally stoked for the Blót.

RAID! lol, I know you just got done with one and it's probably someone else's turn but in the future, as this is a viking pack, I'd like to participate in a raid.

Ditto to maybe toying with some more aspects of viking culture. I am bringing in Inga, a little old lady viking who can maybe relate some tales of old to the young ones and help Katja really establish the culture. I will need to do more research of course but i'm more than happy to help with that aspect!

Hooray for trading and festivals!

I'll think on it and see if I can come up with some specific plots. I do think I may have Lyndvarr and Lærke's rowdy sister Maeva come to visit with perhaps a task/quest for some brave viking souls. I'd have to figure out what she could pay of course. Maybe we could make it into something epic. Are there dragons in ala? xD j/k
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-08-2015, 01:46 AM
I might throw him in just for extra angst xD Vereux is just depressed he doesn't get to belong to an awesome family like Katja's, so when he see's Laufey get adopted he'll be a little sad sack on the inside.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Pfft! Háre will happily force some booze down Ver's self-pitying gullet and try to get him laid. Maybe that will help? xD

Aha but seriously if he wants to talk with someone about feeling family-less he could try to talk to Hárekr. Háre's never really had a family either. He was enslaved as labor pretty young and never really knew much beyond that til he worked to freedom. Course it's also Háre I don't know if he'll do deep talks. Inga is the better char for that sort of thing but she's not created yet.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-08-2015, 08:20 AM
It would be nice for Vereux to have a friend or attempt to make friends with hare xD He's gonna stay clean as far as all the booze and drugs go just doesn't feel right for him. He still has his fathers voice in his little head telling him to be a good boy.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Hani used to do drugs a lot so if anyone needs help with drugs and a drug trade -waggles eyebrows-

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-08-2015, 08:34 PM
-waits impatiently in the shadows-