Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
08-07-2015, 12:03 PM
It as almost unbearable, Ixora wanted to rip someone's throat out but she also wanted to feel their fangs sink deep into her body, to make her bleed, feel that rush of satisfaction at being touched. The small female ran up to the enarest tree and started to rub her sides all along it, pressing as hard as she could to feel some ounce of pain. Nothing. With a snarl of annoyance she would lift her skull to the sky and let lose a summons, calling anyone nearby to come find her. Turning away she would pad over to a log where she then jumped atop and turned, tail up and fangs exposed. she was ready.

Diablo

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2015, 11:27 PM

Large black paws kissed the poisonous ground, the area inviting him in and calling his name. This place reeked of death and despair, his kind of place. Shaggy head held low to the ground, golden gaze searching for the unknown. "Damn Ylva...she'd rather take care of those rats then hang out with me. Well, I'll find my own fun then." With determination, he sauntered along the sticky grounds, wondering if there was anything at all here for him to do. And if by some miracle, the prayers to his demons would be answered. With an eager growl, he quickened his pace as he sought out the caller like a sweeping shadow. The creature was close, oh so very close.

His fur stood up in anticipation, the voice belonging to a female and they were the most fun of all! Tongue hung from his open maw, a crazed look in his gaze as the woman's scent drew closer. "Careful who you summon from the pits of Hell, dear." He snickered as he approached her, the woman looking as if she was ready to tear into something. Well, if she wanted to she could try to chew on him...key word try.

"Speech"

Ixora

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
09-11-2015, 11:47 AM

At last someone would emerge from the darkness, an especially large male, snickering as he approached. Ixora's lips pulled back, tongue running over her fangs as her stormed colored eyes watched his every move. "Why else would I summon?" She growled, a knot forming in her stomach. This felt so bad, instinct telling her to flee before things became hairy but she was determined to go through with this, she needed it! Tail swung steadily, tip nearly brushing her back as she spread her scent throughout the area, enticing the man. This would go down, she was sure of it.

"And who might be fulfilling my request tonight?" She questioned, leaping down from the log she had been standing on. It was apparent now just how much larger he was compared to her, standing a whole foot higher than herself and easily outweighing Ixora. Eyes narrowed at the thought, but she would flash a toothy grin as well. He was larger, so she would be able to feel everything easily, get the right amount of pain and pleasure her body sought.