ardent

Plot with Saint

Saint

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2015, 03:27 PM
I always this buzz of great ideas rocking and rolling in my head when it comes to my characters, but honestly, can't do much of them without someone else.

As of this moment I'm mostly encouraging *attempted* friendships with Saint. She is not a social butterfly and likes to talk more on deep topics than idle topics. I'm really hoping for a best friend/companion that is either in similar personality and they more just spend the majority of time together silently OR someone who just finds her aloofness so endearing they kinda attach themselves to her.

I am not looking for any love interests per say, as Saint will flat out refuse to be with anyone for the moment. However, I think someone developing a crush would be interesting, of course they'd have to deal with rejection and I'm not sure where we could take that, it could be minor, or it could create some serious tension and issues.

I'm always up for ideas, Saint will be focusing a good portion of time at whatever jobs she's given within the pack once she is/if accepted. I'll update when I know more about this and it can be intermingled into a plot.

Take a looksie at her personality and fire away at me!

Saint

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2015, 07:00 PM
As soon as she is accepted, I think that would be lovely.

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
08-17-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 07:20 PM by Ren.)
She is accepted :P For now, though, will ahve to hold out on posts, I'm overwhelmed right now xD

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-17-2015, 07:23 PM
I can see a series of threads with Eridanus being interesting :P You can find my plot thread HERE

You can also peruse my other characters while you're at it ^.^ Surreal will always be happy to make friendships, and she's not pushy (Her younger brother was a bit standoffish when they were children, so she has experience :P)